Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dog that Looks Like a Lion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 10:53 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2013/01/dog-shaved-look-lion-generates-911-call-norfolk

This is a cool looking dog but I would be worried that some idiot will shoot him.

2Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 11:20 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

What some people won't subject their poor dogs too! Embarassed

Cool, indeed, but I agree on the shooting aspect as I was shot at once riding in New Joisey by some city hunters who thought my horse was a deer!

3Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 11:22 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:What some people won't subject their poor dogs too! Embarassed

Cool, indeed, but I agree on the shooting aspect as I was shot at once riding in New Joisey by some city hunters who thought my horse was a deer!

Dumbasses!

How are you doing, Storm!?

4Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 12:42 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Nekochan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:What some people won't subject their poor dogs too! Embarassed

Dumbasses!

Doing fine, darlin...........you?

5Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 12:51 pm

Sal

Sal

Your link didn't work for me, Neko.

Did that dog look anything like this?

Dog that Looks Like a Lion LionDog

Last edited by Sal on 1/9/2013, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 1:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hmm...doesn't work for me anymore either.

Try this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/09/dog-shaved-to-look-like-lion-reportedly-prompts-11-call-in-virginia/

7Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 1:10 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Dumbasses!

Doing fine in the north country!

8Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 3:47 pm

Nekochan wrote:

Dumbasses!
I had some hunters that almost shot my Doberman Pinschers. There are some trigger-happy people in the woods these days.

I don't even go into the woods in the Fall. Too many idiots with hair-triggers.

9Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 4:03 pm

Yella

Yella

Your dog looks like a 'dear' to me.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

10Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 6:30 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Nekochan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Dumbasses!

Doing fine in the north country!

Great! Cheer up.....summer is on the way!

Cute play, Yella! cheers

11Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 7:27 pm

ha ha how cool is that.

this reminded me of a crazy old lady that lived down the road from me in jax. she had a chow and it was completly shaved except for the head.

I was looking down the road at her house one day, not on purpose and I saw it. I had just moved there/ LOL I took a second look and called the family. That was the funniest damn looking dog ever. It did not look as cool as this one. Just crazy but kind of like a lion lol

12Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 8:16 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:ha ha how cool is that.

this reminded me of a crazy old lady that lived down the road from me in jax. she had a chow and it was completly shaved except for the head.

I was looking down the road at her house one day, not on purpose and I saw it. I had just moved there/ LOL I took a second look and called the family. That was the funniest damn looking dog ever. It did not look as cool as this one. Just crazy but kind of like a lion lol

One of the coolest chows I have ever seen was very customized. When he was a pup they cropped his tail at about four inches and then rounded off his ears, just cut off the ends. When he reached maturity he looked just like a bear. He was dark brown and awesome looking but was a just a big teddybear.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

13Dog that Looks Like a Lion Empty Re: Dog that Looks Like a Lion 1/9/2013, 9:42 pm

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:ha ha how cool is that.

One of the coolest chows I have ever seen was very customized. When he was a pup they cropped his tail at about four inches and then rounded off his ears, just cut off the ends. When he reached maturity he looked just like a bear. He was dark brown and awesome looking but was a just a big teddybear.

I think they are cute. But I dont recomend them for children. I had one and when my youngest daughter was about 5 we lived in ga and her and i road on the back of the truck down the drive way, long drive way. when we got home she hopped out and scared the dog and he almost killed her before I could even get out of the truck, she fortuanly rolled under the truck. all this took place in like a second. she got 30 stitches to her face, he bit her two times on the face, eye/cheek, and chin/cheek. she still has the scars. Im so thankful she is ok, so is she. That dog is Dead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum