Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I had a good day .

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I had a good day . Empty I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 7:00 pm

Helped a friend, told some stories, enjoyed the sunshine. Hope you also had a good day. All is good.

2I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 7:13 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Helped a friend, told some stories, enjoyed the sunshine. Hope you also had a good day. All is good.

Glad you had a such a great day, hg. My day has been pretty good, but slow, and I prefer to be busy.

Indeed, "All is good." Wink

3I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 7:39 pm

Speaking of great days... Hey Bob, how's the planning for your trip to California coming? Here's what the wx looks like in Yosemite this week:

I had a good day . 04Jan2013_Yosemite7-dayWX_zps948bfccc

I am excited for you being able to take such a neat trip.

4I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 7:55 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Helped a friend, told some stories, enjoyed the sunshine. Hope you also had a good day. All is good.

I had a crazy day. But it was good. I got 3 pat on the backs at work today Very Happy Of course that was right after a whole bunch of bitchin by a whole bunch of other people, but I handled it. Hence my pat on the backs.

Now im home, having a drink. its friday.

and since you had such a good day, Ill use your thread to make my announcment.

I'm going to be a grandma again Very Happy

So yes, life is Good.

5I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 8:14 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I had a crazy day. But it was good. I got 3 pat on the backs at work today Very Happy Of course that was right after a whole bunch of bitchin by a whole bunch of other people, but I handled it. Hence my pat on the backs.

So yes, life is Good.

WOW, congratulations! That's pretty cool news.

I'm also happy that you got a few pats on the back at work today. That always feels good. Like a Star @ heaven It always seems to come after you've dealt well with a difficult situation. lol

6I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/4/2013, 8:27 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So yes, life is Good.

WOW, congratulations! That's pretty cool news.

I'm also happy that you got a few pats on the back at work today. That always feels good. Like a Star @ heaven It always seems to come after you've dealt well with a difficult situation. lol

Yes, its very good news. Im very excited about my genes spreading Razz

and yep, that was exactly how it was at work lol

Thankies....

7I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:20 am

Thanks again for your help, Georgie. Taint everyday that you run across someone crazy enough to crawl down into a bilge and eat metal grinding dust for hours on end.

8I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

riceme wrote:Speaking of great days... Hey Bob, how's the planning for your trip to California coming? Here's what the wx looks like in Yosemite this week:

I am excited for you being able to take such a neat trip.
You're a sweetheart for thinking about me. In a few days I'll start watching the 10 day forecasts for northern CA closely.

9I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 2:13 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I had a terrible day, thanks to NoChain. When I read his news flash, I went in my room, hid my head under my pillow, cried for two hours and finally, in exhaustion, drifted off to sleep.

(NoChain....I hope you know I was just giving you grief over your post. No harm meant. As everyone already knows, I am technologically challenged when it comes to posting links and pics!)

10I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 3:48 am

I had a good day . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfgUu8qXWBt0VFYypTc-vOzXP9rOrPjcrsW9TBEZcX7TKf18c5

Yeah sure... That was right after you spent the night in some luxurious local government accommodations from your midnight phone call to your friend...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wb2nZR6qbE

Laughing

11I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 10:07 am

This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

12I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 10:09 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Talking to me, dumb ass?

ig·nore
/igˈnôr/
Verb
Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: "he ignored her question".
Fail to consider (something significant): "satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries".

Hey, when are you going to take some new pics of navy point?

Are the dolphins back in there? I rarely saw them much the last year i was there and was so worried about them.

13I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 10:18 am

I will take some next week. Not a problem. They are going to replace the bridge, planned to take almost a year. That is going to be interesting....

[img]I had a good day . 2eghaad[/img]

14I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 10:50 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:I will take some next week. Not a problem. They are going to replace the bridge, planned to take almost a year. That is going to be interesting....

[img]I had a good day . 2eghaad[/img]

The bridge down by the docks? wow.

I was thinking about taking a few days off in a couple of months and going to visit my freind in pcola who lives across the street from where I used to live.

When I moved i was depressed because i couldnt find many minnows, fish etc in the area. When I did see dolphins it wasnt many like it used to be. that was one of the things I loved about living there. taking my boat out and floating around in the middle of the bay with the dolphins. My kids and friends kids would sit on the front of the boat just a giggling as they would dart by and under the boat. Good times.

Thanks for offering to take pics. I hope you have a good day today. Smile

15I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Congratulations Chrissy.....grand-babies are awesome.

16I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:19 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Congratulations Chrissy.....grand-babies are awesome.

Thank you Joanie. Very Happy

17I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:29 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:I had a terrible day, thanks to NoChain. When I read his news flash, I went in my room, hid my head under my pillow, cried for two hours and finally, in exhaustion, drifted off to sleep.

(NoChain....I hope you know I was just giving you grief over your post. No harm meant. As everyone already knows, I am technologically challenged when it comes to posting links and pics!)

PB, is there anything I can do to help?

18I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:30 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:

So yes, life is Good.

You're getting a grandbaby? That's wonderful news! I missed your post earlier.

Pictures. We want pictures.

When can we expect our newest forum baby?

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 1/5/2013, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

19I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:39 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I had a terrible day, thanks to NoChain. When I read his news flash, I went in my room, hid my head under my pillow, cried for two hours and finally, in exhaustion, drifted off to sleep.

If you're talking about my breakdown related to NoChain's post, then no, I've recovered from that. Very Happy

About my techno difficulties....I don't know. Sometimes I can post a youtube vid, other times I just can't, no matter how many times I try. It's either a human short-term memory problem or a problem with my system. I do everything right, but sometimes all that shows up is the HTML code for the video location. Other times, the video shows up.

I forgot to send the picture of that mailbox to you. I was just so disappointed in my ability to change the photo size or save it in my photo editor. It seems the only thing I can do is crop the picture on my camera before I upload it, but that change would destroy the picture.

I'm going to play with it a little while this afternoon. I'll call on you for certain if I can't figure it out. And thanks!

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 1/5/2013, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

20I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:43 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Yomama wrote:

If you're talking about my breakdown related to NoChain's post, then no, I've recovered from that. Very Happy

About my techno difficulties....I don't know. Sometimes I can post a youtube vid, other times I just can't, no matter how many times I try. It's either a human short-term memory problem or a problem with my system. I do everything right, but sometimes all that shows up is the HTML code for the video location. Other times, the video shows up.

I forgot to send the picture of that mailbox to you. I was just so disappointed in my ability to change the photo size or save it in my photo editor. It seems the only thing I can do is change the size of the picture on my camera before I upload it, but that change would destroy the picture.

I'm going to play with it a little while this afternoon. I'll call on you for certain if I can't figure it out. And thanks!

PB, dont feel bad. I cant change the pic size either.

and ive noticed that some utub vids wont let you post the entire vid, itll only let you put the link. I think its due to how the original utube poster set thier settings. thats just a guess. One thing I have done to avoid that in other forums is to go to the share link on the vid and copy that link. I havnt tried it here yet with a vid that wouldnt post as most will post the whole vid.

21I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:49 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:

I forgot to send the picture of that mailbox to you. I was just so disappointed in my ability to change the photo size or save it in my photo editor. It seems the only thing I can do is change the size of the picture on my camera before I upload it, but that change would destroy the picture.

The photo can't be any better than the original. Make sure your cell phone isn't set to take thumbnail-sized pics. I suspect that was the problem with the mailbox photo, but I dunno.

22I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 12:56 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

The photo can't be any better than the original. Make sure your cell phone isn't set to take thumbnail-sized pics. I suspect that was the problem with the mailbox photo, but I dunno.

Okey doke, I will check the phone. Funny thing is, I've been able to post other pics I made on my phone to EveryDay Pensacola with no problem. I've been able to save them in my photo editor, too, and they have all been pics I saved on Dropbox initially. I only seem to have problems here. Could be I've somehow changed the settings on my phone in between and betwixt, too.

Chrissy, I'll try your solution as well. I will be brilliant by the end of this day, oh yes, I will.

23I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 1:02 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Yomama wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Okey doke, I will check the phone. Funny thing is, I've been able to post other pics I made on my phone to EveryDay Pensacola with no problem. I've been able to save them in my photo editor, too, and they have all been pics I saved on Dropbox initially. I only seem to have problems here. Could be I've somehow changed the settings on my phone in between and betwixt, too.

Chrissy, I'll try your solution as well. I will be brilliant by the end of this day, oh yes, I will.

PB. I already think youre brilliant. You tamed this(me) beast.

24I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/5/2013, 1:19 pm

PB. Here's a pic from YouTube. I have noticed that sometimes the Address is wrong. I will copy the URL from the browser and paste that in the YouTube link here on the Forum. If that works... fine.

If it doesn't, I'll right-click on the video and the picklist shown in this image also gives you an option to select the video URL. I don't know why, but sometimes this is a different URL and will work on this forum.

I had a good day . Youtub10

25I had a good day . Empty Re: I had a good day . 1/6/2013, 3:43 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I had a good day . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfsZ29xMnuqPINBCHzGuj9WbEET0arce8w6Xx7xdSQDTwIDpV81w

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum