Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama vs Notre Dame

+3
Sal
boards of FL
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/5/2013, 6:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yeah, and Louisville joins the ACC for football in 2014, so they can start putting an annual whupass on FSU, like they did back in 2002.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

27Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/5/2013, 6:50 pm

The logic says Bama...the odds say Bama, but the ball bounces funny and it would be completely understandable if those Fish Eaters prevail.

It also would not be surprising if Bama swaps the lead several times and then 4th Quarter Syndrome kicks in.

The team who can out physical the other stands to win.

28Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/5/2013, 10:33 pm

2seaoat wrote:You guys are always on the NCAA watch list...

yep....they require you can read and write at Auburn....at Alabama if you can make an x on the signature line of the commitment......you are considered an Alabama Rhode Scholar......and never a word spoken.

At least Alabama students know what an X is...

29Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/5/2013, 10:35 pm

2seaoat wrote:The graduation rates apply to all sports at the school, not just football.

That explains everything.....Auburn has always had such talented baseball players.....Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas.....that they do not graduate and skew the graduation rate downward.

That was 30 years ago....Bo and Frank have nothing to do with today's graduation rates.

30Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 7:47 am

2seaoat

Vegas line.....9.5 points ........Alabama

I think the game will either be a ND blowout or an Alabama blowout.....I do not think those points are going to mean thing. I have seen some argue that it will be a tight low scoring game.....but Georgia was moving the ball freely on Alabama, and the Alabama line is going to move people......so I think Offense will win and points are going on the board.

31Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 12:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:[color=darkblue]Yeah, and Louisville joins the ACC for football in 2014, so they can start putting an annual whupass on FSU,

Z, Backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett is leaving No. 4 Florida. He is reportedly considering West Virginia, Louisville, Arkansas, North Carolina State and Duke.

Also Chris Johnson, the guy that got ejected at the start of the second half for throwing a punch is also transferring.

Florida could be in trouble at the QB position next year if Driskel goes down. They have a RS junior who has next to nothing experience wise. So far they only have one commitment and that is a 3 star from Brentwood TN.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130106/florida-jacoby-brissett-transferring.ap/

32Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 12:18 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Florida's coaching staff's inept play calling

Really?

Yes, really.

Florida's o-line outweighed Louisville's d-line by an average of 55 lbs.

Louisville wasn't able to stop the run all season.

And, nearly half of Florida's offensive play calls were passes??

The only thing I can figure is that they got down to touchdowns early and panicked.

And, I got the burrito meal deal with carne asada.

Delicious.

http://www.taco-bus.com/#!

33Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty #1 ?????????????? 1/7/2013, 8:21 pm

A View

If Notre Dame is #1,why is it that Alabama is a 91/2 point favorite? It would seem to be the other way around to me. It must be the Las Vegas bookies huh?

34Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 8:35 pm

Dcat

Dcat

Roll Tide!

35Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 9:21 pm

A View wrote:
If Notre Dame is #1,why is it that Alabama is a 91/2 point favorite? It would seem to be the other way around to me. It must be the Las Vegas bookies huh?

Because as I type the humidity in Miami is 84% and them yankee teams can't play in that.

But there were more cheering when they were introduced and came out on the field.

36Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 11:18 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

Notre Dame wins..........

Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!

37Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 11:22 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There's no need to even watch the second half of this one...... ND should just forfeit and go home.

I put the TV on mute and went back to surfin' the net. I will follow the scoreboard at SI.com.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 1/7/2013, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

38Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 11:24 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There's no need to even watch the second half of this one...... ND should just forfeit and go home.

I put the TV on mute and went back to surfin' the net. I will follow the scoreboarde at SI.com.

I told my wife after the first quarter that they needed to get that green and gold bus warmed up for halftime.

39Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/7/2013, 11:50 pm

Sal

Sal

Touchdown, Notre Dame!!

Thank gawd, because I was starting to feel sorry for ND, and I don't like feeling sorry for ND.

cheers

40Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/8/2013, 12:16 am

Markle

Markle

I follow football fairly close but certainly am no expert.

How do these two teams get matched up as number 1 and 2 in the nation? Notre Dame was an 11 point underdog but it is 35 zip ten minutes into the third quarter.

Looks like Notre Dame will score...finally.

Touchdown Notre Dame.

41Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/8/2013, 12:41 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:Alabama will ground and pound to a victory.

Yep.

42Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/8/2013, 12:43 am

Yep.

43Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/8/2013, 12:51 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I don't know why Bama didn't try for a 60 point shutout. They mercifully allowed ND to score twice. This game makes up for the sloppy SEC losses which occurred in the postseason period this year.

44Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama vs Notre Dame 1/8/2013, 12:58 am

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I don't know why Bama didn't try for a 60 point shutout. They mercifully allowed ND to score twice. This game makes up for the sloppy SEC losses which occurred in the postseason period this year.

No,

It only allows Oregon and TX A&M to claim they could've been competitive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum