Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notre Dame

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notre Dame  Empty Notre Dame 3/14/2015, 10:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They beat Duke yesterday and trailed N. Carolina most of the game tonight....after a 24-3 run they got the lead and beat NC...great game.

2Notre Dame  Empty Re: Notre Dame 3/14/2015, 10:53 pm

2seaoat

They seem to be getting stronger as the season goes on, but I still like Virginia even though they lost in the tournament. I will have to wait to the brackets to determine my top four picks, but KY is overwhelmingly the choice. I have never seen a team dominate a team like KY did to Auburn in the first half of their game. It was amazing. Wisconsin however can get hot outside and beat any team in the tournament. Hard to guard kaminsky.

3Notre Dame  Empty Re: Notre Dame 3/14/2015, 11:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:They seem to be getting stronger as the season goes on, but I still like Virginia even though they lost in the tournament.  I will have to wait to the brackets to determine my top four picks, but KY is overwhelmingly the choice.  I have never seen a team dominate a team like KY did to Auburn in the first half of their game.  It was amazing.  Wisconsin however can get hot outside and beat any team in the tournament.  Hard to guard kaminsky.

They are a very good team and well coached.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum