Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a sorry rotten old crooked son of a bitch. He's as goddamn liberal as that fucking Obama.

+2
Yella
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Bob wrote:When I brought up Carlin in this thread it was in no way trying to compare what we do here or what I write in this forum to George Carlin.
It was simply a response to slice's comment that "uneducated people use profanity and educated people do not".

But after reading Carlin on this, what I did with this thread title is applying profanity exactly as he does. I don't cuss in every post I write. I don't cuss in most posts I write. And I've probably cussed in thread titles about twice in total.
I used profanity in this thread title and this post for verbal puncuation. It was used as a tool to convey the level of disgust I have for the subject of the thread.
It has nothing to do with education, lack of education, "class" or any of that. It's just a way of providing a very high degree of emphasis to what I wrote about.

I have to take back what's in this post. If I was educated I woulda put another "t" in the word "puncuation". So slice may have a point.
But in my defense, when I was spelling the word I didn't think it looked right so I should get some credit for that. lol

Its ok. when I use cuss words Im also trying to express a very high level of disgust. Unfortuantly I find my self disgusted a lot here. Laughing

Dammit
my favorite expressive word

LOL. I love the word Dammit!

To words I do use in my real life, dammit and shit.

I never use GD or F or C in real life. ever. it just does not come out of mouth as a person. Not that i wont type it. I will.

with that being said. I do think that the word shit is the most versital word in the dictionary.

shit happens
im not eating that shit
what is that shit youre wearing
bring me that shit
i want some more of that shit
i feel like shit
that movie was the shit
how did ya like that shit
this shit is good
and the best one.......ah shit!

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Bob wrote:When I brought up Carlin in this thread it was in no way trying to compare what we do here or what I write in this forum to George Carlin.
It was simply a response to slice's comment that "uneducated people use profanity and educated people do not".

But after reading Carlin on this, what I did with this thread title is applying profanity exactly as he does. I don't cuss in every post I write. I don't cuss in most posts I write. And I've probably cussed in thread titles about twice in total.
I used profanity in this thread title and this post for verbal puncuation. It was used as a tool to convey the level of disgust I have for the subject of the thread.
It has nothing to do with education, lack of education, "class" or any of that. It's just a way of providing a very high degree of emphasis to what I wrote about.

I have to take back what's in this post. If I was educated I woulda put another "t" in the word "puncuation". So slice may have a point.
But in my defense, when I was spelling the word I didn't think it looked right so I should get some credit for that. lol

Its ok. when I use cuss words Im also trying to express a very high level of disgust. Unfortuantly I find my self disgusted a lot here. Laughing

Dammit

I never use GD or F or C in real life. ever. it just does not come out of mouth as a person. Not that i wont type it. I will.

with that being said. I do think that the word shit is the most versital word in the dictionary.

shit happens
im not eating that shit
bring me that shit
i feel like shit
that movie was the shit
this shit is good

A Yankee Fairytale starts with: "Once upon a time"

A Southern Fairytale starts with: "Man, ya ain't gunna believe dis shit"

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

Dammit

shit happens
im not eating that shit
bring me that shit
i feel like shit
that movie was the shit
this shit is good

Laughing

ah, a good old fashioned people from the south are all dumb rednecks joke. You just gottaa love em.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:

Laughing

ah, a good old fashioned people from the south are all dumb rednecks joke. You just gottaa love em.

alien cheers alien

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

Dammit

shit happens
im not eating that shit
bring me that shit
i feel like shit
that movie was the shit
this shit is good

Laughing

That may be the perception of some people, but boy are they wrong. Southerners are as intelligent as anybody plus, they can sure cook.

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

Dammit

shit happens
im not eating that shit
bring me that shit
i feel like shit
that movie was the shit
this shit is good

Laughing

That may be the perception of some people, but boy are they wrong. Southerners are as intelligent as anybody plus, they can sure cook.

I agree. Other than you call it a perception and I would call it a stereotype. Eitherway, I think we're close enough to be able to laugh at it. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum