Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheriffs will stand against any new gun law....even deputize citizens to fight fed agents....

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Teo, you don't need an assault weapon. You can kill somebody w/ a regular old hand gun. The Constitution never specified assault weapons.

The constitution never DID NOT specify assault weapons either.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

All it says is "ARMS". Assault weapons are "ARMS"

Then your rights aren't being infringed if your allowed to keep a handgun.

So then they are being infringed if I'm not allowed to keep an assault weapon!

alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Teo, you don't need an assault weapon. You can kill somebody w/ a regular old hand gun. The Constitution never specified assault weapons.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You don't need assault weapon to protect yourself. A regular gun is sufficient.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

As an American NOT a subject of the crown I should be allowed a fully functional tank with as much ammo as I want.....Whatever weapons are available to the army should be readily available to me if I am a citizen in good standing. Just as the citizens in the revolutionary war had the most advanced weapons of the day so should I....I also should be allowed to open carry anywhere I please ....pretty simple amendment when you don't get all nannied up.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

As an American NOT a subject of the crown I should be allowed a fully functional tank with as much ammo as I want.....Whatever weapons are available to the army should be readily available to me if I am a citizen in good standing. Just as the citizens in the revolutionary war had the most advanced weapons of the day so should I....I also should be allowed to open carry anywhere I please ....pretty simple amendment when you don't get all nannied up.

And I should be allowed to go to a movie and not fear being murdered and my beautiful grandchildren should be allowed to go to school w/o fear of being shot. As long as there are crazy people in the world there will have to be restrictions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

And I should be allowed to go to a movie and not fear being murdered and my beautiful grandchildren should be allowed to go to school w/o fear of being shot. As long as there are crazy people in the world there will have to be restrictions.

Oh that's right you fear some drugged up guy (CIA experiment?) but not your own government ?...Never happen in America that the Hitler or Stalin or Mao decides to starve or execute a bunch of useless eaters and steal their land and property...you must not have studied much history

Here let me illustrate

crazy drugged up psycho citizen killers...2-3000 people

crazy government leaders.................300 million people +( not including war dead)

so which one is more scary ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh that's right you fear some drugged up guy (CIA experiment?) but not your own government ?...Never happen in America that the Hitler or Stalin or Mao decides to starve or execute a bunch of useless eaters and steal their land and property...you must not have studied much history

Here let me illustrate

crazy government leaders.................300 million people +( not including war dead)

You're talking about in other countries,Teo. That has never happened here but what has happened here is groups of people are being killed by the use of assault weapons. Everyone should not be allowed to have an assault weapon.It's not necessary.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Here let me illustrate

You're talking about in other countries,Teo. That has never happened here but what has happened here is groups of people are being killed by the use of assault weapons. Everyone should not be allowed to have an assault weapon.It's not necessary.

i guess those assault weapons and tanks at WACO were in the country of Texas.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just like a bossy woman (Feinstein) to tell a man how to live his life and what is best for them....If we listen to women then we probably would have never made it to the moon.....

Sheriffs will stand against any new gun law....even deputize citizens to fight fed agents.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTgzJkU8ZBQW7ZHQK1q_ErFVJGeYzU9Lzxoh4zvmnCwzbtuf0-qw

Wait a second!!!!! Are you really TEO?????

If so..... Is that last part your official position on the matter?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nt8dJ6rMZI

Very Happy

Dreamsglore wrote:

Sheriffs will stand against any new gun law....even deputize citizens to fight fed agents.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqTNpJ5PTUNiUgkqoGarP7T8UbKJeJcGHebnNXrA-7Y_iJFN7tYA

No ones forcing anyone to have any sort of firearm.

If you want to get rid of the nut cases that kill people then let's start with some of the hardened criminals who are repeat offenders.

As for the nut cases like the Newton shooter they tend to become non-repeat-offenders with the prognosis being that they committed suicide.

I wonder if the guns ballistics used by the all the shooters in these cases matched the ballistics of the round that killed these shooters in all the shooter dies by committing suicide cases?

Hm.m..m... I'll have to think about one.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum