Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheriffs makes a humdinger of a speach

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

From todays PNJ.

Standing before the Rotary Club of Pensacola Tuesday, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan waxed scatological to describe the criticism directed his way in the wake of the shooting of an unarmed man by deputies last month.

“I’ll share with you a political axiom that I think is appropriate today for what the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is currently facing,” he said to about 100 members of the organization at their weekly meeting. “When forced to swallow (excrement) ... it is recommended to swallow it whole and for God’s sake, don’t chew it.

“We’ve been handed a couple of these here recently, and I’m doing my best to choke them down.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's best to make a sandwich.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:From todays PNJ.

Standing before the Rotary Club of Pensacola Tuesday, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan waxed scatological to describe the criticism directed his way in the wake of the shooting of an unarmed man by deputies last month.

“I’ll share with you a political axiom that I think is appropriate today for what the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is currently facing,” he said to about 100 members of the organization at their weekly meeting. “When forced to swallow (excrement) ... it is recommended to swallow it whole and for God’s sake, don’t chew it.

“We’ve been handed a couple of these here recently, and I’m doing my best to choke them down.

"Scatologically speaking"....he is up to his eyeballs in it.

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:From todays PNJ.

"Waxed scatological' LOL, Mr.Ichi

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

I'd been thinking I wouldn't vote for him again, and reading that speech sealed the deal. I'll vote for whoever runs against him next time. He sounds like nothing but one of the local bigots.
Anytime there's violence against a black person by a white person and someone complains, there's always an anecdote told about poor old white kids being beaten up by some black kids.
Bigots think that makes the first incident okay.

He obviously does not understand that none of it is okay.
The shit he's chewing originated with the actions of his own deputies. If he doesn't get that, he's a poor excuse for a sheriff and a worse excuse for a man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum