Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is 7:30. Is the "We need to play nice truce over?" I need to post somethign LOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chrissy wrote:huh?
You dont think that this clip is just like the forum?

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Chrissy wrote:huh?
You dont think that this clip is just like the forum?

LOL... perfectly so. Laughing

I didnt get the title to it, im a little slow today I have a hangy over Razz

A bloody mary will solve your problem. It's got celery, onions, pickled green been, olives, tomato juice...so you got all your veggies in for the day.

So, drink up.

Like I used to say, you can't drink all day if you don't start early.

W_T_M wrote:A bloody mary will solve your problem. It's got celery, onions, pickled green been, olives, tomato juice...so you got all your veggies in for the day.

So, drink up.

seriously, that is the second time today ive heard that. I cant do it.. I dont even want to watch alcohol poor from a bottle today lol

Im just sucking it up, i made my bed.

I was a happy disco dancing firework directing fool last night. I did not set them off myself while drinking. Id like to say Ive gotten a little brighter as the years go on.

I wont be drinking again for a few days at least. Ive become very happy with my teas lately.

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:A bloody mary will solve your problem. It's got celery, onions, pickled green been, olives, tomato juice...so you got all your veggies in for the day.

So, drink up.

seriously, that is the second time today ive heard that. I cant do it.. I dont even want to watch alcohol poor from a bottle today lol

I was a happy disco dancing firework directing fool last night. I did not set them off myself while drinking. Id like to say Ive gotten a little brighter as the years go on.

I wont be drinking again for a few days at least. Ive become very happy with my teas lately.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That's the kind of perverted logic I employed. How insane is that...?

I woke up sober, I feel great today, and the games are starting.

Happy New Year...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

What teas are you drinking? I need to switch from colas. I just can't do that diet stuff!

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

Someone's bound to get an eye poked out.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

What teas are you drinking? I need to switch from colas. I just can't do that diet stuff!

oh Pb, I just wanted to use tea as a plural to pretend im cultured Razz

I just drink regular iced tea, all the time.

My gf and oldest daughter drink those green teas with mango. One time my gf thought she would be clever and make the tea half and half with green tea and regular. I knew right off the bat. it didnt even look right. No

Hope youre having a very nice day today. sunny

[img]It is 7:30. Is the "We need to play nice truce over?"  I need to post somethign  LOL Hug15[/img]

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm wearing goggles...LOL.

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

Did AA provide them for you so you wouldnt hurt yourself putting together your "iron" art? Safety first Smile

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

Did AA provide them for you so you wouldnt hurt yourself putting together your "iron" art? Safety first Smile

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just like ghandi.

Isn't that oddly predictable...?

Perfect match.

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

Just like ghandi.

Perfect match.

Yep!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So, drink up.

Happy New Year...

Careful.

Just like ghandi.

Perfect match.

Asswipe troll couldn't leave me out of this thread either, could you?

I didn't introduce you...I just used you for a comparative analogy

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:I didn't introduce you...I just used you for a comparative analogy

ok. Like I use you in the same way about alcoholic analogies.

Don't do it again. Try to leave me out of threads that I haven't posted on.

Odds are that I didn't post there for a reason so leave me out of it.

I'm playing nice....for awhile this NEW YEAR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum