Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Live Play By Play Thread for Tonight's Rasslemania Events.

+5
Vikingwoman
Sal
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At this point we're about 15 minutes into the hour long "kid's table/happy hour" preliminary event.  
My reaction:  What a bunch of predictable windbag politicians.
So far for me it's Go Trump Go. I think he can take the belt in tonight's main event.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay okay, maybe that last post was a tad a partisan. So Fox News and MSNBC take notice. This is how you REALLY make it "fair and balanced" (or as seaoat would say, this is how you REALLY sit on the fence). lol

The Live Play By Play Thread for Tonight's Rasslemania Events. Trump110

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Next observation. Why in the world would that Jim Gilmore idiot think he can be the frigging President? He sounds like Sen Batson D. Belfry. lol

2seaoat

Actually, I heard one candidate talk about reducing legal immigration by 25%......utter idiocy with a flat birth rate.  He tried to qualify it as unskilled immigrants, but he gave no detail, and then argued that would help our unskilled folks who are not working.   Flat population growth equals flat economic growth and until Americans start having three kids, or we run out of physical space immigration legal and undocumented can still have a positive economic impact on this country......just another candidate trying to out scapegoat immigrants and appeal to the xenophobic core of the republican party.

2seaoat

Butchmeup.......what a pretend tough guy....my stomach turns when he talks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Both of the two hosts are a LOT prettier and better public speakers than any of the stiffs on the podium. Why aren't they running. Hell a beautiful couple like that would be a shoo in.
That blonde gets my juices flowing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My god there's William Devane pitching gold to the geezers again.
Are the geezers still buying into that bullshit after the gold price has sunk like a rock.

Wouldn't you just know it. The commercials on the Presidential debate are the same thing heard on talk radio. You just can't make this shit up.

2seaoat

They took a cheap shot at the  Governor of Ohio......totally the wrong question for this debate.  It would have been appropriate at the main debate.  Sorry this is some sad display and I think the Republican voters properly kept these folks at the kid's table......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can you imagine what the demographic is on the audience watching this preliminary event.
I bet Sal and bds are the only people in the country watching this who are under 50. lol

2seaoat

Butchmeup is fricking insane.....talking about PP and he talks about sending troops to Syria.......what a GD wussy.

2seaoat

Butchmeup....."we are becoming Greece"....you mean the Oligarchy not paying taxes and corrupt patronage of the shills who support the Oligarchy....yep, but Butchmeup is too fricking lacking in cognitive skills to even understand what happen with Greece.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Butchmeup is fricking insane.....talking about PP and he talks about sending troops to Syria.......what a GD wussy.

Don't surprise me a bit he was talking about his PP.

BTW what channel and time is the main clown show?

Never mind saw it in another thread.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Can you imagine what the demographic is on the audience watching this preliminary event.
I bet Sal and bds are the only people in the country watching this who are under 50.  lol

Didn't watch it.

Just got home and am watching the lowlights and commentary from the talking heads.

dumpcare

I'm liking Trump already.

Kasich pretty good.

Last edited by ppaca on 8/6/2015, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Remember the dispute between Murdoch and Ailes? Ailes likes Trump and Murdoch hates Trump.
Well it looks like the big boss won out on that one.

dumpcare

I believe the appeal of Trump is, he is not a politician and people are fed up with politician's.

Sal

Sal

Next to the term "blowhard" in the dictionary, should be a picture of Donald Trump.

He has absolutely nothing substantive to say about anything.

That anyone takes him seriously in any regard is shameful.

dumpcare

Snark Spigot wrote:Next to the term "blowhard" in the dictionary, should be a picture of Donald Trump.

That's the point he is not a politician and if you think the other's are saying substance instead of politics then you're more full of shit than I have originally given you credit for.

2seaoat

The two bookends of this debate are kicking asz.  Christie just took Paul down a notch.  Kasich is the best man on the stage.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:
Snark Spigot wrote:Next to the term "blowhard" in the dictionary, should be a picture of Donald Trump.

That's the point he is not a politician and if you think the other's are saying substance instead of politics then you're more full of shit than I have originally given you credit for.

That's because you are a useful idiot.

There are candidates that discuss policy, and there are entertainers who give attitude.

Smoke another doobie, and let the trumpster fire give you a ragegasm.

Sal

Sal

Rand Paul makes me laugh.

2seaoat

The bookends are speaking the truth.....they are talking real policy......there is hope for the Republican Party.....one month a year added to retirement age over 25 years......how can anybody argue with this?

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:The bookends are speaking the truth.....they are talking real policy......there is hope for the Republican Party.....one month a year added to retirement age over 25 years......how can anybody argue with this?

Hell did you want to retire at 68 or 69? Not many good years left after that. BS!

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 11:35 pm
Actually, I heard one candidate talk about reducing legal immigration by 25%......utter idiocy with a flat birth rate. He tried to qualify it as unskilled immigrants, but he gave no detail, and then argued that would help our unskilled folks who are not working. Flat population growth equals flat economic growth and until Americans start having three kids, or we run out of physical space immigration legal and undocumented can still have a positive economic impact on this country......just another candidate trying to out scapegoat immigrants and appeal to the xenophobic core of the republican party.
-----

Flat population growth? It's a result of having aborted 70+ million babies since Roe V Wade was made law and abortion legalized. Where would the population be had Roe V Wade never been made law? Hmmmmm. Businessmen like you want cheap labor at the cost of creating a permanent underclass that never has an opportunity and what you've done by allowing every Juan, Ricardo, and Jimenez across the border without consequence is to marginalize legal citizens who can't find a decent job because the aforementioned folks will undercut the average wage of a worker. That's what happens when you have a glut of workers and not enough jobs for them. You know,, it's a supply/demand economic principle.

dumpcare

Ok went to bed after Trump said he used the laws of the land to file bankruptcy. Who really won? I know Trump as Sal said didn't add any substance, I liked him for taking a stance upon the opening and said he could not guarantee he'd back anyone on the stage if he did not get the nomination.

I did like Kasich and surprisingly Christie and even Huckabee on a couple responses. Same ole BS from Bush, Rubio and Walker. Carson mmmm. Paul disappointed me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum