Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight's entertainment (aka Republican Convention) play by play

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I realize that no progressives or liberals or however it's called are watching so I guess that means this thread is only for me and markle, but if one of you whatever it's called is doing some sneaky viewing (that's when my tries-to-appear-sober friend sneaks off into the kitchen for a few swallows of bourbon, then feel free to post too.

My first impressions. Duck Commander is a far better public speaker than I anticipated. And Rick Perry's introduction of the Lone Survivor was actually pretty breathtaking.
Not to mention Lutrell himself. Good god I didn't know the story. I've been reading mr google on it. It's like something out of hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Marcus Luttrell did an interview with AOL/Moviephone on December 24th, 2013. This is what he said about his injuries.

I had to have my hand reconstructed. My back's been reconstructed. Multiple back surgeries. My knees are blown out, my pelvis is cracked, I had maxillofacial damage, I bit my tongue in half... you want me to keep goin'? ... I got shot-fragged by RPGs and grenades, eleven through-and-throughs in my quads and calves, shrapnel stickin' out of my legs and everywhere. All the skin off my back and the back of my legs was gone."

He added in other interviews with Ed Young.

Luttrell also suffered a torn shoulder, a broken nose, and is still dealing with the effects of the bacteria that was in the water that he ingested as he tried to quench his severe thirst while struggling to survive

And The Daily Beast.

He was also shot in the back the following day, which is not shown in the movie

Sal

Sal

The meth must be really good tonight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:The meth must be really good tonight.

Funny you mention that. After my girlfriend and I finish dinner we're going to do our usual couch potato. I introduced her to Breaking Bad starting about two months ago. We're into the third season and binge watching a couple episodes every night.
And, yes, the meth will be VERY good tonight. The best that Heisenberg can cook.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And please don't put werthers candy up there unless Breaking Bad is only for old people.

Sal

Sal

I can only take five or six minutes at a time before I have to surface for oxygen.

Good gawd, these people are deranged.

Hallmarkgard

Salinsky wrote:I can only take five or six minutes at a time before I have to surface for oxygen.  

Good gawd, these people are deranged.

I have to agree..  Jeff Sessions was a real hoot... What was the deal with lady while he was speaking? Did she get naked?

Sal

Sal

In the dictionary, if you look up the term "beady-eyed weasel", you should see a picture of Jeff Sessions.

Hallmarkgard

Salinsky wrote:In the dictionary, if you look up the term "beady-eyed weasel", you should see a picture of Jeff Sessions.

LOL You are just being nice...That is demeaning to weasels..

Hallmarkgard

Mass Orgasm!!!! Trump has arrived.....Holy Shit ...Wife speaking now....LOL Woot Woot....I dont guess English is her first language(not that it matters)?

Sal

Sal

It's like some terrifying opium nightmare.

Wake up, America!!

Hallmarkgard

Salinsky wrote:It's like some terrifying opium nightmare.

Wake up, America!!

I don't often agree with you, but this is some scary stuff...

polecat

polecat

Tonight's entertainment (aka Republican Convention) play by play 13709811

Sal

Sal

Hallmarkgard wrote:
Salinsky wrote:It's like some terrifying opium nightmare.

Wake up, America!!

I don't often agree with you, but this is some scary stuff...

Hallmark, from what I've read, we agree on more than you can imagine.

We have more in common than not.

Hallmarkgard

I agree. Maybe we just like to argue. Lol

Sal

Sal

Whoa. This thing is completely unhinged.

Telstar

Telstar

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/melania-trump-michelle-obama-speech/index.html

Hallmarkgard

No issue. She just recycled part of the speach

Telstar

Telstar

No issue to those without access to the media and the internet yes.

Telstar

Telstar

CLEVELAND, OH - Yesterday, conservatives attempted to force a roll call vote on a series of rule changes that were designed to keep the RNC from maintaining an iron fist over the nomination process. They successfully got majorities of seven state delegations that were required, plus two extra for good measure. The convention chair claimed that three states had withdrawn their petitions, thus leaving the petition without the required number of signatories, so there would not be a roll call vote.

Of course, the RNC is not saying who the three states were, or how their petitions came to be withdrawn. So conservatives do not know whether this even actually happened, much less the circumstances under which it happened. For all we know, Priebus and crew made it up. But the scuttlebutt is that the petitions from Alaska, Minnesota, and Iowa were either withdrawn or somehow disallowed.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/19/alaska-delegate-spills-beans-rnc-denied-roll-call-petition/?utm_content=buffere703d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum