Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I support a new law as I break the old law

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

http://news.msn.com/politics/dc-police-investigating-meet-the-press-incident

who did the gun belong to?

I read somwhere it belonged to a vendor and the regs were different for them. but that could just be the excuse they are trying to forge.

no stress

no stress

NBC approached the DC police and asked permission to use the illegal (in DC) 30 round magazine in a report. NBC was told no. David Gregory used the magazine in his report knowingly violating the law.

Gunz wrote:NBC approached the DC police and asked permission to use the illegal (in DC) 30 round magazine in a report. NBC was told no. David Gregory used the magazine in his report knowingly violating the law.

Oh, he is in big doo doo then. If he ask and was told no and did it anyway he should get whatever the penalty is for breaking that law. being the media does not give him immunity against laws.

Gunz wrote:NBC approached the DC police and asked permission to use the illegal (in DC) 30 round magazine in a report. NBC was told no. David Gregory used the magazine in his report knowingly violating the law.

They could have taped the segment in Maryland where the laws may be different. I don't believe they were stupid enough to defy the law there and then tape it after they asked permission.

Isn't it odd that a movie or TV production can probably get permission for that clip, but it was refused to a news broadcast...?

Whatever.

W_T_M wrote:Isn't it odd that a movie or TV production can probably get permission for that clip, but it was refused to a news broadcast...?

Whatever.

What's a clip?

BTW

this dont matter now. obama came to his rescue

Markle

Markle

W_T_M wrote:Isn't it odd that a movie or TV production can probably get permission for that clip, but it was refused to a news broadcast...?

Whatever.

A movie or TV production company would use fakes. How often do you see a magazine in a show anyway. LOTS cheaper and you don't have to worry as much about theft or be responsible for a theft.

Markle

Markle

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whatever.

What's a clip?

What I hold sever pieces of paper together with.

But as far as a gun is concerned, it's not what most people think.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:BTW

Of course, Mr. Gregory has a desk in the White House Press Office.

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:BTW

Of course, Mr. Gregory has a desk in the White House Press Office.

Really?

btw, i hear the petition to deport him is over 100,000 now.

I wonder here you see the responses for those petitions? I know he has to make a response if 25,000 people petition. just curious to wher that occurs at.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whatever.

What's a clip?

It's an article you cut out of a Magazine....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whatever.

What's a clip?

It's an article you cut out of a Magazine....

That's what I thought.

It's also a block in the back...a place known for ripping us off.

Or taking us out.

Clipped.

Can it be proven that the mag he used was real?

Gunz, I found you a moti, just for you sweety. Smile

[img]I support a new law as I break the old law Pistol10[/img]

Hope you like it

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What's a clip?

I support a new law as I break the old law Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDzRk6mDQG_kz_LCDvsjLJuV2qUpy3QQgTigqd3mkVniXxnQSU

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw

Rolling Eyes

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:Gunz, I found you a moti, just for you sweety. Smile

[img]I support a new law as I break the old law Pistol10[/img]

Hope you like it

Love it.

I'm still giggling over " Gwendolyn Crump" Isn't that the be all name for a gov't drone?

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whatever.

What's a clip?

Clip is a slang term for an insertable magazine for autoloading weapons where once the firing pin hits the round the force (and the use of the gas created by the explosion of the round) moves the entire bolt carrier group to the rear which then is forced forward by the buffer spring and the bolt carrier group as it moves forward moves a round from the CLIP ( or magazine) and chambers it ready to fire.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whatever.

What's a clip?

Clip is a slang term for an insertable magazine for autoloading weapons where once the firing pin hits the round the force (and the use of the gas created by the explosion of the round) moves the entire bolt carrier group to the rear which then is forced forward by the buffer spring and the bolt carrier group as it moves forward moves a round from the CLIP ( or magazine) and chambers it ready to fire.

That is an incorrect answer..

http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2008/11/15/the-difference-between-a-magazine-and-a-clip/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum