Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to break out of zip ties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to break out of zip ties Empty How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 4:06 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

With all the craziness these days it wouldn't hurt if more people knew how to do this.

http://www.itstactical.com/skillcom/lock-picking/how-to-escape-from-zip-ties/

2How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 4:32 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:With all the craziness these days it wouldn't hurt if more people knew how to do this.

VERY COOL! GREAT information. With my awesome luck, I'll wind-up needing to know this information someday. lol

Thanks, othershoe!! Like a Star @ heaven

3How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

make you a shirt out of aluminum screen and put it on over your teeshirt then put a shirt on over that. If you are tazered the screen wire will short out the tazer and you won't be shocked....

4How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:08 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:With all the craziness these days it wouldn't hurt if more people knew how to do this.

[url=http://www.itstactical.com/skillcom/lock-picking/how-to-escape-from-zip-ties/
http://www.itstactical.com/skillcom/lock-picking/how-to-escape-from-zip-ties/[/quote[/url]]

At SERE they taught how to do this. It is exponentially harder with your hands behind your back, but if the ends of the zip ties are trimmed, they only tighten up as you struggle against them and that leads to cutting circulation off.

5How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:make you a shirt out of aluminum screen and put it on over your teeshirt then put a shirt on over that. If you are tazered the screen wire will short out the tazer and you won't be shocked....

Oh yeah everyone runs around with aluminum screen in their back pockets.....

6How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:make you a shirt out of aluminum screen and put it on over your teeshirt then put a shirt on over that. If you are tazered the screen wire will short out the tazer and you won't be shocked....

Well if you were going to collect bees you might wear bee workers garb to keep from getting stung, if you were going to demonstrate against the murder of people by our out of control military and it's dumbed down goon squads you might wear something to keep from getting tazed. Say I heard they are taking gang members into the military in great numbers...that should improve society...

7How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Well if you were going to collect bees you might wear bee workers garb to keep from getting stung, if you were going to demonstrate against the murder of people by our out of control military and it's dumbed down goon squads you might wear something to keep from getting tazed. Say I heard they are taking gang members into the military in great numbers...that should improve society...

Seven deployments here and not once have I been armed up with a taser. An M-4, and M-9, and an asp baton, yes, never a taser. Trust me, you'll be encountering 5.56 or 9mm coming at you from the feds, not a taser.

8How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 6:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Seven deployments here and not once have I been armed up with a taser. An M-4, and M-9, and an asp baton, yes, never a taser. Trust me, you'll be encountering 5.56 or 9mm coming at you from the feds, not a taser.

Sad, I said demonstrate..since when do you demonstrate with anything but the police around ?...come on....of course if the government gets it's way the military will be allowed to assist and kent state will be a fond memory with far less body count in future generations. You seem to have a heart full of hate and a desire to relive your gory glory days...

9How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 8:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sad, I said demonstrate..since when do you demonstrate with anything but the police around ?...come on....of course if the government gets it's way the military will be allowed to assist and kent state will be a fond memory with far less body count in future generations. You seem to have a heart full of hate and a desire to relive your gory glory days...

Relive?

LOL

With as many AD guys transitioning to Guard and Reserve, many will have that Iraq/Astan experience. They won't have tasers bro and they will have itchy trigger fingers. They don't want to end up like the SSgt from Milton who deployed with the group from 2002/03 who ended up paralyzed

10How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/24/2012, 8:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tye Wraps are easy to escape...the the bondage to our past a bit more difficult....

11How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/25/2012, 2:08 am

Wish I would have known this and had aluminum screen shorts on when I got tazed.

Shocked

I would imagine they would be quite uncomfortable to sleep in though. Suspect

12How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/25/2012, 11:58 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:

Wish I would have known this and had aluminum screen shorts on when I got tazed.

Shocked

I would imagine they would be quite uncomfortable to sleep in though. Suspect

good quality screen . gold would work better

13How to break out of zip ties Empty Re: How to break out of zip ties 12/25/2012, 12:18 pm

Yella

Yella

Always be sure that if someone zip ties you they have your hands in front.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum