Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunset at Pensacola Beach

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 10:16 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sunset at Pensacola Beach Sunset10

2Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 10:18 am

Lookin' good, Smokey.

3Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 10:31 am

Bob wrote:Sunset at Pensacola Beach Sunset10

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What size is that file...? My 1st two attempts were horizontal and the software posted them vertical....?

4Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 10:34 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:
What size is that file...? My 1st two attempts were horizontal and the software posted them vertical....?
I used the forumotion posting tool to resize is to 1024.

5Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 10:37 am

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
I used the forumotion posting tool to resize is to 1024.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK. I'll just futz around wid it til I gets it right.

6Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:08 am

here we go....

Sunset at Pensacola Beach DSCN0070_2

in edit....

still too big.

7Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

still too big.
I guess we have to use the 800 resize resolution to get these photos to fully fit inside the post window.

8Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:17 am

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

still too big.
I guess we have to use the 800 resize resolution to get these photos to fully fit inside the post window.

I dropped the dimensions way down for this one...

Sunset at Pensacola Beach DSCN0099-1

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/27/2012, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

9Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm really happy with the photo quality from my Galaxy S2 smartphone. I don't even use a flatbed scanner anymore. Instead of scanning documents I just take a pic with the phone and email it to myself.

10Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

still too big.

I dropped the dimensions way down for this one...

Sunset at Pensacola Beach DSCN0099
really nice pic!

11Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:23 am

Thanx Bob. I took it on a blustery day @ Navarre Beach Pier....cold as heck. I amped it on the iMac. The gulls in the left foreground are huddled into the wind that was blowing like mad.

I dropped it down to 800x600 and it still won't fit...

12Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 11:48 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:I'm really happy with the photo quality from my Galaxy S2 smartphone. I don't even use a flatbed scanner anymore. Instead of scanning documents I just take a pic with the phone and email it to myself.

I have a Galaxy S2 as well. When I take a pic, I can either email it to myself or upload it to Dropbox.

I still haven't checked out the pictures I took at Bon Secour the other day. I'll see if I can find'em and post one, though I am technologically challenged when it comes to posting pics. I don't know why. Blame it on my ever-present-at-the-computer cat.

Sunset at Pensacola Beach 2012-010

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/27/2012, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 12:11 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

deleted.....not viewable

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/27/2012, 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

14Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 12:13 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

deleted....not viewable.....too small

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/27/2012, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 12:18 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Mailbox in morning at a wild garden:

Sunset at Pensacola Beach Mailbo11

Okay, fellow forum posters, how do I make the images larger? Heck, it's a miracle I could post them at all!

16Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 1:13 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:Mailbox in morning at a wild garden:

Sunset at Pensacola Beach Mailbo11

Okay, fellow forum posters, how do I make the images larger? Heck, it's a miracle I could post them at all!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You probably have a photo editing program on your 'puter. Drag the image onto your desktop and open it. The program that opens the pic should have some editing features including size.

Bone apple tea...!!!

17Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 1:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PB,

The Galaxy S2 will upload videos it takes to youtube with the push of a button.

18Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 2:30 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I am technologically challenged. I spent about thirty minutes trying to get pics from Dropbox into my photo editing program. The thing wouldn't save them.

Seems I will have to email pics to myself in order to get them into the editing program.

Thanks, though. Neutral

19Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 2:40 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Fort Pickens

Regular
Sunset at Pensacola Beach Dsc_0010

Infrared
Sunset at Pensacola Beach Dsc_0011

Sunset at Pensacola Beach Dsc_0110

20Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 4:48 pm

I have been experimenting with long exposures. Here's something that I took off my back deck here in Hoover taken about an hour after sundown. This is a 15-second exposure. Yeah, the power lines suck, but my view is what it is. Note the car headlight streaks at the bottom. Those cell towers are miles away. Double-Oak Mountain is in the distance. This is a crop.
Sunset at Pensacola Beach Crop10

21Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 4:51 pm

VectorMan wrote:
I like the lighting on this one, Vector.

22Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 4:56 pm

Yomama wrote:I have been experimenting with long exposures. Here's something that I took off my back deck here in Hoover taken about an hour after sundown. This is a 15-second exposure. Yeah, the power lines suck, but my view is what it is. Note the car headlight streaks at the bottom. Those cell towers are miles away. Double-Oak Mountain is in the distance. This is a crop.

Cool. Do you mind if I play around a little with that pic...?

23Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 4:59 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:I have been experimenting with long exposures. Here's something that I took off my back deck here in Hoover taken about an hour after sundown. This is a 15-second exposure. Yeah, the power lines suck, but my view is what it is. Note the car headlight streaks at the bottom. Those cell towers are miles away. Double-Oak Mountain is in the distance. This is a crop.

Cool. Do you mind if I play around a little with that pic...?
Nope!

24Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/27/2012, 5:47 pm

pic removed by me.

in edit...

oops...I forgot to crop.

2nd edit...

I hope you're not pissed off because I changed your pic...?

25Sunset at Pensacola Beach Empty Re: Sunset at Pensacola Beach 12/28/2012, 2:28 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Yomama wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
I like the lighting on this one, Vector.

Thanks. It was a great day out there. The golden light. Some times you just have to wait for the right lighting to happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum