Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK, fed up wiith the other forum

+4
gulfbeachbandit
Watcher
surfnrg
stormwatch89
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The only place you are funnier,sexier and smarter is in your own mind and oh, I wear the hate as a badge of honor.

All these years. Why dont you give it a rest?

Its become very uninteresting.

I'm not going to be your target anymore dreams. I refuse to let you back into my emotions. You dont define me, you cant define me.

we dont like each other, so what? No big deal. Life goes on. Smile

And you know what? perhaps those things are only in my head and thats ok.

Youve done your best to run me out of this group for years. The fight is over. You havnt won. I havnt won. Whats been acomplished? Do you even know why we began fighting? I dont. its been too long and I just dont care anymore.

Can you please please go into the next year as the other side of you, you know the nicer one? What a Face

[/quote]

Who the hell's trying to define you? Not me.You've defined yourself. You take no responsibilty for your behavior,whatsoever. It's always someone's else's fault. It is just a matter of time before you go off again and that's a problem. You can contine to do that but you will continue to get the same results from people. I would think you would learn something by now or at least up your meds. So the crux of this matter is the next time I disagree w/ you and you call me a "c**tface,you're gonna get the same thing.

Watcher wrote:No offense but how can one slander someone's screen name?

I know,right? I just laugh when someone says that.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I guess the better word would be lie, then. Dreams doesn't slander people; she simply and without forethought lies about people. [/i]

She assumes, so she lies.

So when she posts here, I will always expect a lie based on one of her assumptions.

No small wonder you wear your hate like an honor, a shield, Dreams. That is so very sad.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/28/2012, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

54OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 3 Empty other forums 12/27/2012, 5:55 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

and all i asked about were other forums> Very Happy

is that your real picture chrissy? Very Happy

VectorMan wrote:What other forum?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We're all members of another secret forum.

Nobody told you...?

no stress

no stress

LOL, you guys kill me!

Gunz wrote:LOL, you guys kill me!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vec and I are cool.

No worries.

PBulldog2 wrote:

I guess the better word would be lie, then. Dreams doesn't slander people; she simply and without forthought lies about people. [/i]

So when she posts here, I will always expect a lie based on one of her assumptions.

No small wonder you wear your hate like an honor, a shield, Dreams. That is so very sad.

You need to know the difference between slander and an opinion,PB. You're the one who put that out-not me. I personally don't care what you do.If you're in the mental health business though, you're not very good at it. So sue me for that slander.LOL! As for my hate here,I don't have any. I may dislike people for what they write but Chrissy was the one who said I was hated just like her, so you're not comprehending posts very well.
You stuck your nose in this because you think you're a mental health advocate and people should just let folks like Chrissy rage at them because they're ill. Well, guess what? Not everybody believes that horseshit. If you can control yourself in other situations ie,work.You can control yourself.She just chooses not to and you can go suck a lemon.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

I guess the better word would be lie, then. Dreams doesn't slander people; she simply and without forthought lies about people. [/i]

You need to know the difference between slander and an opinion,PB. You're the one who put that out-not me. I personally don't care what you do.If you're in the mental health business though, you're not very good at it. So sue me for that slander.LOL! As for my hate here,I don't have any. I may dislike people for what they write but Chrissy was the one who said I was hated just like her, so you're not comprehending posts very well.
You stuck your nose in this because you think you're a mental health advocate and people should just let folks like Chrissy rage at them because they're ill. Well, guess what? Not everybody believes that horseshit. If you can control yourself in other situations ie,work.You can control yourself.She just chooses not to and you can go suck a lemon.

Dreams, you're the one who said you wore your hate like a badge of honor. I didn't make that up. Those were your words. Again, that's sad. I can't imagine living like that.

You have it all wrong, and you can't even begin to see it. Ah, well......when hatred is your primary emotion, I guess it's hard to see anything from a positive or even neutral perspective.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/28/2012, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Dreams, you're the one who said you wore you hate like a badge of honor. I didn't make that up. Those were your words. Again, that's sad. I can't imagine living like that.

You have it all wrong, and you can't even begin to see it. Ah, well......when hatred is your primary emotion, I guess it's hard to see anything from a positive or even neutral perspective.

No,PB you got it all wrong. I said I'll wear their hate like a badge of honor. I never said anything about my hating.

surfnrg wrote:and all i asked about were other forums> Very Happy

is that your real picture chrissy? Very Happy

LOL I wish. Id play with myself all the time Embarassed

my pics are on here though. I posted them.

my sissy did my hair yesterday though, so only diff if ya find it lol

Dreamsglore wrote:
No,PB you got it all wrong. I said I'll wear their hate like a badge of honor. I never said anything about my hating.

Actually you said "the hate as my badge of honor"............. lol! lol! lol!

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Actually you said "the hate as my badge of honor"............. lol! lol! lol!

That's correct. Chrissy said I was just as hated as she and I said I wear the hate as my badge of honor.

64OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 3 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/27/2012, 11:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

all I have to say....

Chrissy and I have met in person and spoken on the phone several times, PB and I know each other through a mutual party, and Dreams and I have spoken on the phone a couple of times and through emails...and I enjoyed the discussions and laughter.

I have had great discussions and debates with all three of you and I respect your intelligence, insight, and passion. Not so much politically Shocked when it is Dems vs Repubs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum