Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK, fed up wiith the other forum

+4
gulfbeachbandit
Watcher
surfnrg
stormwatch89
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1OK, fed up wiith the other forum Empty OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 5:03 pm

It took me 2 months to get banned and geuss what for?

Not for cussing people out or being vulgar. they are vulgar moreso than I. They think the word Cunt is funny and use it in thier avatar.

Because I defended America. I got banned because your only allowed to bash America. And if you post threads about britian especially, your ass will be banned.

And especially if you say the queen is not important and she wears bad hats, then you will be royally screwed and banned.

Now, I have made a few freinds over there and would like to invite them here. This place really needs new people.

So 2 things. how do yall feel about me inviting them here? and will some of you go overthere and post threads about britain and canada Laughing

heres the link.
http://www.theforumsite.com/

Lol... people don't like the truth now days. You belong here where you are loved... and hated... unconditionally.

PkrBum wrote:Lol... people don't like the truth now days. You belong here where you are loved... and hated... unconditionally.

hehe

Really this is the best forum perhaps in the entire world.

I have looked all over too.

Oh and Thank you, although i am sure its more of the later. wink wink

[img]OK, fed up wiith the other forum Hug10[/img]

I still think everyone should invade that forum like we did the ft myers forum way back..... Twisted Evil

One thing I can say about this group is I dont think we would stand for a group of foreigners to bash us as Americans on a whole. welllll maybe a few of us would. Neutral

Chrissy wrote:It took me 2 months to get banned and geuss what for?

Not for cussing people out or being vulgar. they are vulgar moreso than I. They think the word Cunt is funny and use it in thier avatar.

Because I defended America. I got banned because your only allowed to bash America. And if you post threads about britian especially, your ass will be banned.

And especially if you say the queen is not important and she wears bad hats, then you will be royally screwed and banned.

Now, I have made a few freinds over there and would like to invite them here. This place really needs new people.

So 2 things. how do yall feel about me inviting them here? and will some of you go overthere and post threads about britain and canada Laughing

heres the link.

Yeah, that's why I pretty much stopped posting over there. 1/ They hate Americans, 2/ I hate Canada, 3/ I am not super fond of Brits. And Brits & Canadians pretty much took up the whole site, bashing the crap out of the US and Americans. I just didn't want to read it.

Don't EVEN invite them here, girl. Don't EVEN.... pirat

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:It took me 2 months to get banned and geuss what for?

heres the link.

Yeah, that's why I pretty much stopped posting over there. 1/ They hate Americans, 2/ I hate Canada, 3/ I am not super fond of Brits. And Brits & Canadians pretty much took up the whole site, bashing the crap out of the US and Americans. I just didn't want to read it.

Don't EVEN invite them here, girl. Don't EVEN.... pirat
<< they are americans

white swan, streetangel and hoppy are cool, chck em out ad then see?

Chrissy wrote:<< they are americans

Oh I missed the "I made a few friends over there" part. LOL. Sorry. Laughing

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:<< they are americans

Oh I missed the "I made a few friends over there" part. LOL. Sorry. Laughing

its ok

streetangel, white swan, hoppy, hiimdan and thepainfultruth are pretty cool, most of them are also banned due to the anti american crap.

Go invite them over Riceme Very Happy

please

and if not I understand, still love you either way. kis kiss

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... people don't like the truth now days. You belong here where you are loved... and hated... unconditionally.

hehe

Really this is the best forum perhaps in the entire world.

I have looked all over too.

Oh and Thank you, although i am sure its more of the later. wink wink

[img]OK, fed up wiith the other forum Hug10[/img]

I still think everyone should invade that forum like we did the ft myers forum way back..... Twisted Evil

One thing I can say about this group is I dont think we would stand for a group of foreigners to bash us as Americans on a whole. welllll maybe a few of us would. Neutral

I would Chrissy, but for the very same reason that I left the PNJ, I will not post over there. I don't care if it cost just a penny a year, I refuse to pay for the privilege to post on a forum when there are so many that are free. It is the principle of the thing.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Missed you Chrissy and for whatever the reason am glad to have you back!

stormwatch89 wrote:Missed you Chrissy and for whatever the reason am glad to have you back!

Thank you Stormy, miss you too.

and ghost, its free

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Very Happy

Got it, but whatever I say I will own up to dear girl......apologies are normally on hand! Thankfully.

stormwatch89 wrote: Very Happy

Got it, but whatever I say I will own up to dear girl......apologies are normally on hand! Thankfully.

Wink

[img]OK, fed up wiith the other forum Hug11[/img]

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

sunny

Chrissy wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Missed you Chrissy and for whatever the reason am glad to have you back!

Thank you Stormy, miss you too.

and ghost, its free

All I saw during the sign up process was a drop down to choose the amount and how you would pay. I'll check again, maybe I was overlooking something.

I don't beleive anybody gets banned for defending America. It was a whole lot more than that-for sure! Lol!

16OK, fed up wiith the other forum Empty how many chrissy 12/26/2012, 8:58 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

lord chrissy how many other forums are out there you guys (and gals)
are on?? i can barely keep up with one!

so post your list por favor

surfnrg wrote:lord chrissy how many other forums are out there you guys (and gals)

Chrissy has been kicked off all of the best forums... multiple times!!!!

Watcher

Watcher

Yomama wrote:
surfnrg wrote:lord chrissy how many other forums are out there you guys (and gals)

Chrissy has been kicked off all of the best forums... multiple times!!!!

And probably will go off her rocker again here.

But she will not go off her rocker if you will stop pushing her, right chrissy....?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

We've probably all said things here we regretted. I know that I have.

My Daughters say I need to "filter". Guess we all do at times.

Anyway, most of us here speak from our hearts whether acceptable to others or not.

Welcome back, Chrissy!

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 12/26/2012, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Watcher

Watcher

No one can push someone else. It is up to that person to respond appropriately and in an acceptable manner. If they don't, it's no one's fault but their own.

Last edited by Watcher on 12/26/2012, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

W_T_M wrote:But she will not go off her rocker if you will stop pushing her, right chrissy....?

I wasn't judging... lest I be judged. Just making an observation. Chrissy is okay in my book.

Calm down guys. I was being a pre-emptive apologist.

She posted my full name and said she wanted Will's wife raped by a (N) w/ aids...?

And she openly stated several times that she will never apologize for posting my info.

"...it's nice for the nice to be nice to the nice..."

How nice...

stormwatch89 wrote:We've probably all said things here we regretted. I know that I have.

My Daughters say I need to "filter". Guess we all do at times.

Anyway, most of us here speak from our hearts whether acceptable to others or not.

Welcome back, Chrissy!

Oh BS!

Watcher

Watcher

W_T_M wrote:Calm down guys. I was being a pre-emptive apologist.

She posted my full name and said she wanted Will's wife raped by a (N) w/ aids...?

And she openly stated several times that she will never apologize for posting my info.

"...it's nice for the nice to be nice to the nice..."

How nice...

I recall seeing that posted. What I don't get is how people have no problem with this kind of behavior and actually encourage it by placating the individual who cannot control emotional outbursts. That behavior and what was said are not acceptable in any form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum