Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK, fed up wiith the other forum

+4
gulfbeachbandit
Watcher
surfnrg
stormwatch89
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Watcher wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Calm down guys. I was being a pre-emptive apologist.

She posted my full name and said she wanted Will's wife raped by a (N) w/ aids...?

And she openly stated several times that she will never apologize for posting my info.

"...it's nice for the nice to be nice to the nice..."

How nice...

I recall seeing that posted. What I don't get is how people have no problem with this kind of behavior and actually encourage it by placating the individual who cannot control emotional outbursts. That behavior and what was said are not acceptable in any form.

I agree!

Watcher wrote:

She posted my full name and said she wanted Will's wife raped by a (N) w/ aids...?

And she openly stated several times that she will never apologize for posting my info.

How nice...

I recall seeing that posted. What I don't get is how people have no problem with this kind of behavior and actually encourage it by placating the individual who cannot control emotional outbursts. That behavior and what was said are not acceptable in any form.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep. She has a positive rating. My neg went up 30 points and ghandi's neg was cut in half in a relatively short time. Someone is gaming the system...LOL. And there's a lot of placatin' goin' on here.

FWIW, she did post an apology to Boards.

How nice.

Chrissy wrote:It took me 2 months to get banned and geuss what for?

Not for cussing people out or being vulgar. they are vulgar moreso than I. They think the word Cunt is funny and use it in thier avatar.

Because I defended America. I got banned because your only allowed to bash America. And if you post threads about britian especially, your ass will be banned.

And especially if you say the queen is not important and she wears bad hats, then you will be royally screwed and banned.

Now, I have made a few freinds over there and would like to invite them here. This place really needs new people.

So 2 things. how do yall feel about me inviting them here? and will some of you go overthere and post threads about britain and canada Laughing

heres the link.
http://www.theforumsite.com/

Another forum? I am the last to know anything...still...I cannot post enough here to keep people entertained.

29OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 10:00 pm

How nice...

Sorry, W_T_M, I didn't know that. I certainly do not condone posting of names. (And the other 'bout Will's wife, too)

When the threads get nasty, I don't come back. I guess that's why I didn't see that stuff.

30OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 10:13 pm

Yomama wrote:

How nice...

Sorry, W_T_M, I didn't know that. I certainly do not condone posting of names. (And the other 'bout Will's wife, too)

When the threads get nasty, I don't come back. I guess that's why I didn't see that stuff.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You certainly do not need to apologize for her words. Just as you don't need to reject her as a friend because you saw behind the veil.

For me, as it stands right now....I already forgave her, but that doesn't mean we'll ever be buds again. And that's just a personal issue with me.

Call it a character fault.

in edit...

just call me Bill or WT, ok....?

31OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 10:15 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

You certainly do not need to apologize for her words. Just as you don't need to reject her as a friend because you saw behind the veil.

For me, as it stands right now....I already forgave her, but that doesn't mean we'll ever be buds again. And that's just a personal issue with me.

Kinda reminds me of a saying that goes like this... "Forgive your enemy, but remember his name."

32OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 10:17 pm

Speechless again...?

Wait until I post my Gnu Year's list of resolutedness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

in edit...

Did you forget to post the text in your original post, or am I sleep posting again....?

33OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty the pace dog twins :) 12/26/2012, 10:20 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:It took me 2 months to get banned and geuss what for?

Not for cussing people out or being vulgar. they are vulgar moreso than I. They think the word Cunt is funny and use it in thier avatar.

Because I defended America. I got banned because your only allowed to bash America. And if you post threads about britian especially, your ass will be banned.

And especially if you say the queen is not important and she wears bad hats, then you will be royally screwed and banned.

Now, I have made a few freinds over there and would like to invite them here. This place really needs new people.

So 2 things. how do yall feel about me inviting them here? and will some of you go overthere and post threads about britain and canada Laughing

heres the link.
http://www.theforumsite.com/

Another forum? I am the last to know anything...still...I cannot post enough here to keep people entertained.

Hahahah me too pacedog.....i just wanted to know where i can go for more lunacy......"let me entertain you"

34OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 10:20 pm

W_T_M wrote:Speechless again...?

Wait until I post my Gnu Year's list of resolutedness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

in edit...

Did you forget to post the text in your original post, or am I sleep posting again....?

I posted it inside your quote, and was perplexed myself. But I seen it and fixed that mothah.

35OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/26/2012, 11:16 pm

Yomama wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

Kinda reminds me of a saying that goes like this... "Forgive your enemy, but remember his name."

Oh she tried what she thought was posting my name besides calling me filthy names in one of her rages about the healthcare law. I can't stand her and think she's a very disturbed individual. I put her on the same level as Ghandi. You can't go any lower in my opinion.

36OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/27/2012, 12:07 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

How nice...

I hadn't seen that, but do agree that we should not ever, never post true identities.

Behave girl!!!!

37OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/27/2012, 12:47 am

stormwatch89 wrote:

How nice...

I hadn't seen that, but do agree that we should not ever, never post true identities.

Behave girl!!!!

Well, all you have to do is go down to the Hall of Shame and see all the things she said. Racial slurs.Just wait until you're the object of her rage like Riceme. It won't be pretty but you all can forgive her until the next time she spits in your face. I feel for her family-I really do.

No, there wont be any further appologizing. over the years ive tolerated my share of shit that i see it as fair that i have a life times worth of pay backs due. Very Happy

there wont be any more excuses either because frankly i dont give a shit.

and if that pisses people off, i dont give a shit

and if i have a chrissy fit, i dont give a shit

and if i get banned, i dont give a shit either

ps, for eric, ive never been banned from here, only quit and came back

ive been banned from pnj, along with 90% of the people here lol

my ban at that other forum is only TEMPORARY. not perm.

I knew the usual asswipes would toss thier two cents in, and I also know about some two faced people. ive always known.

again, i dont give a shit.

There is only one differernce in the populace from here than any other place ive been. the people here and you know who they are, use a technique of "humiliation" more often then other people. so let me fore warn you now. continue to use it on me and im going to cuss your ass out eventually. I dont like being humilated especially with lies. i was humiliated enough growing up and i dont have to take it now.

oh and wtm and dreams. theres one thing you might want to remember. both of you are just as hated as i am on here. but i will always be funnier, sexier and smarter Very Happy

later

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

Oh she tried what she thought was posting my name besides calling me filthy names in one of her rages about the healthcare law. I can't stand her and think she's a very disturbed individual. I put her on the same level as Ghandi. You can't go any lower in my opinion.

This from someone who raised a half-wit part time walmart employee.
Some day you'll learn to stop talking about people for no reason. Retard.

40OK, fed up wiith the other forum - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, fed up wiith the other forum 12/27/2012, 10:03 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, all you have to do is go down to the Hall of Shame and see all the things she said. Racial slurs.Just wait until you're the object of her rage like Riceme. It won't be pretty but you all can forgive her until the next time she spits in your face. I feel for her family-I really do.

Oh c'mon, Dreams. You really are relentless where Chrissy is concerned. Laughing You are becoming predictable.

Your suggestion that posters take a look at the Hall of Shame is a good one. The first post they will see is the one you made in an attempt to slam/blame/shame/humiliate/bait Chrissy. Yes, I think a visit to the Hall of Shame would be an enlightening experience for all posters. Twisted Evil

If you gave a damn about the dynamics of her family - and I don't for two seconds believe you do - you would be sending that sort of information by private message. You would try private dialogue rather than posting that sort of stuff in the public for all to see.

You don't fool me.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh c'mon, Dreams. You really are relentless where Chrissy is concerned. Laughing You are becoming predictable.

Your suggestion that posters take a look at the Hall of Shame is a good one. The first post they will see is the one you made in an attempt to slam/blame/shame/humiliate/bait Chrissy. Yes, I think a visit to the Hall of Shame would be an enlightening experience for all posters. Twisted Evil

If you gave a damn about the dynamics of her family - and I don't for two seconds believe you do - you would be sending that sort of information by private message. You would try private dialogue rather than posting that sort of stuff in the public for all to see.

You don't fool me.

Personally,PB I couldn't care less what you think. As someone who works w/ mentally ill people you do them a great disservice by condoning bad behavior and trying to make them irresponsible. You need to stick to nursing and not therapy.You're not good at it. Yes, take a look at the Hall of Shame and you can see that you're full of crap when it comes to blame,shame and humiliation of Chrissy. Nobody said anything to set her off on her racial vulgar slurs or the posting of names.She was upset about the new heathcare laws on reimbursements. Boards never said a word to her yet she went after his wife. I'm sure you'll find an excuse for that too. It's not my responsibility nor anyone else's on this forum to coddle Chrissy and put up w/ her abusive behavior. If she doesn't like it then she can act like an adult.If not then what goes around-comes around. Yup.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

I have plenty of reason to talk about you.Yes, my college student son works at Walmart parttime and I'm proud of it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

I have plenty of reason to talk about you.Yes, my college student son works at Walmart parttime and I'm proud of it.

I guess you tried your best. Glad your not my Mom. You might want to lock up your guns with a half wit in the house.

Chrissy wrote:No, there wont be any further appologizing. over the years ive tolerated my share of shit that i see it as fair that i have a life times worth of pay backs due. Very Happy

there wont be any more excuses either because frankly i dont give a shit.

and if that pisses people off, i dont give a shit

and if i have a chrissy fit, i dont give a shit

and if i get banned, i dont give a shit either

ps, for eric, ive never been banned from here, only quit and came back

ive been banned from pnj, along with 90% of the people here lol

my ban at that other forum is only TEMPORARY. not perm.

I knew the usual asswipes would toss thier two cents in, and I also know about some two faced people. ive always known.

again, i dont give a shit.

There is only one differernce in the populace from here than any other place ive been. the people here and you know who they are, use a technique of "humiliation" more often then other people. so let me fore warn you now. continue to use it on me and im going to cuss your ass out eventually. I dont like being humilated especially with lies. i was humiliated enough growing up and i dont have to take it now.

oh and wtm and dreams. theres one thing you might want to remember. both of you are just as hated as i am on here. but i will always be funnier, sexier and smarter Very Happy

later

The only place you are funnier,sexier and smarter is in your own mind and oh, I wear the hate as a badge of honor.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Yomama wrote:

How nice...

I guess you tried your best. Glad your not my Mom. You might want to lock up your guns with a half wit in the house.

You must have me confused w/ some of your relatives. My son is a Dean's List student.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="PBulldog2"]
Dreamsglore wrote:

Personally,PB I couldn't care less what you think. As someone who works w/ mentally ill people you do them a great disservice by condoning bad behavior and trying to make them irresponsible. You need to stick to nursing and not therapy.You're not good at it. Yes, take a look at the Hall of Shame and you can see that you're full of crap when it comes to blame,shame and humiliation of Chrissy. Nobody said anything to set her off on her racial vulgar slurs or the posting of names.She was upset about the new heathcare laws on reimbursements. Boards never said a word to her yet she went after his wife. I'm sure you'll find an excuse for that too. It's not my responsibility nor anyone else's on this forum to coddle Chrissy and put up w/ her abusive behavior. If she doesn't like it then she can act like an adult.If not then what goes around-comes around. Yup.

If you don't care what I think, why do you respond to my posts?

Back off on criticizing my work.
I mean it. You have no idea what I really do. Some of the comments you make border on libel, and that I won't tolerate. I have never criticized what you say you do, and I would appreciate the same consideration in return.

Oh.....and when did friendship become therapy? Interesting notion, there.

Dreamsglore wrote:

The only place you are funnier,sexier and smarter is in your own mind and oh, I wear the hate as a badge of honor.
[/quote]

All these years. Why dont you give it a rest?

Its become very uninteresting.

I'm not going to be your target anymore dreams. I refuse to let you back into my emotions. You dont define me, you cant define me.

we dont like each other, so what? No big deal. Life goes on. Smile

And you know what? perhaps those things are only in my head and thats ok.

Youve done your best to run me out of this group for years. The fight is over. You havnt won. I havnt won. Whats been acomplished? Do you even know why we began fighting? I dont. its been too long and I just dont care anymore.

Can you please please go into the next year as the other side of you, you know the nicer one? What a Face

[quote="PBulldog2"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

If you don't care what I think, why do you respond to my posts?

Back off on criticizing my work.
I mean it. You have no idea what I really do. Some of the comments you make border on libel, and that I won't tolerate. I have never criticized what you say you do, and I would appreciate the same consideration in return.

Oh.....and when did friendship become therapy? Interesting notion, there.

I don't care what you think but that doesn't mean I'm going to let false statements slide by. Anytime you think you have a libel case because I said you're not good at it.. you jump on it,PB. I'll give you a few lawyers names. Oh and I didn't criticize what you do- I criticized you....big difference. If you're not a psychiatric nurse then you've lied about what you do. I don't make up people's professions.

VectorMan

VectorMan

What other forum?

Watcher

Watcher

No offense but how can one slander someone's screen name?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum