Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guns Out of Stock at Wal-Mart as Magazine Prices Surge on

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Was in Mikes in Pensacola earlier today looking for crossbow bolts. Was around 2pm on a Wednesday and there was no place to park it was packed. For the first time they had empty racks and empty shelves, they had maybe 20 assault rifles left, absolutely no ammo in the popular rounds 7.62 and .223 (5.56). Was even an escambia county deputy in there buying a firearm for personal use and a little old man looked to be 80+ buying a bushmaster M4 AR15.

At this rate by the time they pass any legislation to ban anything everyone will be thoroughly armed to the teeth.

"Gun buyers have flooded other firearms retailers too. The Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina, racked up more than $1 million in sales yesterday for the best single-day performance since the store opened in 1959, according to Justin Anderson, director of online sales"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-19/guns-out-of-stock-at-wal-mart-as-magazine-prices-surge-on.html

Sal

Sal

If your reaction to the Newtown massacre of innocent babies and teachers is to go buy more guns and ammo, you are by definition a sociopath.

Sal wrote:If your reaction to the Newtown massacre of innocent babies and teachers is to go buy more guns and ammo, you are by definition a sociopath.

I do not think anyones reaction to newton was to go buy guns. I think people are buying guns in reaction to the POTUS's rhetoric and the liberals attitudes on guns.

Sal wrote:If your reaction to the Newtown massacre of innocent babies and teachers is to go buy more guns and ammo, you are by definition a sociopath.

If the shoe fits....hater.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why would you think that?

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#Cool Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYINjgjp

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Why would you think that?

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#Cool Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYINjgjp

Keep it simple, ditz.

so·ci·o·path [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-]
noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

What's up with the Fonzi emoticon on #8??

Sounds just like you (the bitch I will never mention again).

Doing a little self diagnosis are ya....?

Never wrong, and always using the passive aggressive knife to the back emoticon BS.

You're about as obvious as a honking herpes sore on prom night.

in edit...

Sal, she was aiming that emoticon at me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYioTh7d

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:Sounds just like you (the bitch I will never mention again).

Doing a little self diagnosis are ya....?

Never wrong, and always using the passive aggressive knife to the back emoticon BS.

You're about as obvious as a honking herpes sore on prom night.

in edit...

Sal, she was aiming that emoticon at me.

As usual you are full of crap and being the narcissist that you are....EVERYTHING is about you!

Sal, I re-posted from the link again and the emoticon apparently shows up on it's own. Try it.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYlns3vR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No emoticon when I C&P it. But thanx for the link. He must know you, or has heard about your amazing talents. Your little cabal of sycophants have done an amazing job pumping up your pos numbers. You jump way up with only a couple of posts...bravo....!!!! It reads as though he knows all about the clubgirlz and the influence you have leveraged to get your way.

>>>>>>>>Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them. If a guru-style sociopath talks about his "levitation sessions" over and over again, some of his believers will sooner or later start to form false memories in which they imagine seeing him levitate off the floor. So if you ask those people, "Did you actually ever see this person levitate?" They will enthusiastically say, "Yes!" Because in their own minds, that illusion has become something indistinguishable from a vivid memory.<<<<<<<<<

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYmKpeOa

And I really like his Seven Rules for Personal Power. He could have been a stepper.

>>>This is why, here at Natural News, I have always taught people the following authentic principles of responsibility and power:

#1) Think for yourself. Be skeptical of everything. Most people, corporations, governments and institutions are lying to you. There is much good in the world, but there is far more selfishness and greed which is falsely presented as that which is good.

#2) Follow your inner truth, not some external guru. Any guru who demands your obedience is a false prophet. A real teacher is one who empowers you and sets you free to explore your life experience with complete freedom tempered by a code of morals and personal responsibility.

#3) Serve in the protection of life, with or without a church or spiritual group. You can protect life every day in your own garden. Resist the seduction of profit and power that comes from serving darkness (i.e. working for Big Pharma or pesticide companies). Seek to protect life, which is sacred and precious.

#4) Value all living things, including animals and plants. You are their shepherd. Protect the diversity of life and the integrity of the continuation of life. (For example, resist GMO and plant only non-hybrid seeds.)

#5) Live an authentic life. Practice what you teach. Walk your talk. Do not speak with one face and then secretly act out another. Spiritual strength comes from spiritual authenticity, and even if the world isn't aware of what you do when no one is looking, God and the universe most certainly are. Karma counts.

#6) Defend the innocent. Stand your ground against bullies. Resist tyranny. Promote freedom, liberty and justice. Help others when you can, and seek to empower others with the skills and knowledge they can use to support themselves rather than creating dependency.

#7) Tell the truth. It is powerful... perhaps the most powerful thing in the universe. The truth unfailingly outshines lies and deceptions. And even when the people around you may not see the truth, the greater universe does. By telling the truth, you empower yourself in all areas of your life, and you bring yourself closer to true spiritual understanding.<<<<<<

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2FYoFfGdw

Yes. Thanx again for the link, and especially the lie about the emoticon. It makes everything that much sweeter.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Where is your copy paste?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Simplest definition of a sociopath....they do not have a conscience.

Now if TT wants this to be about him....here you go!

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

Joanimaroni wrote:Where is your copy paste?

It wasn't there when I posted it. Get a clue....if it was there, would I try to look as silly as you with your shade tree psycology 101.5 posts...?

As if.....

And you still keep following me around and starting shit.

Who is the obsessed serial cyber stalker....?

That would be you.

But let's extrapolate. If I am what you keep accusing me of being, is it not therefore a fact that you are pushing and pushing for me to have a psychotic breakdown and harm someone...?

Isn't that what you really hope for....?

That's sick and it makes YOU a dangerous bully.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Where is your copy paste?

It wasn't there when I posted it. Get a clue....if it was there, would I try to look as silly as you with your shade tree psycology 101.5 posts...?

As if.....

And you still keep following me around and starting shit.

Who is the obsessed serial cyber stalker....?

That would be you.

But let's extrapolate. If I am what you keep accusing me of being, is it not therefore a fact that you are pushing and pushing for me to have a psychotic breakdown and harm someone...?

Isn't that what you really hope for....?

That's sick and it makes YOU a dangerous bully.

OMG....who followed whom on this thread. Are you capable of having a melt down over a forum that is strictly for entertainment? If so, like Boards said you are taking this way to serious.

Do you even know what extrapolate means...?

Now, if I defend myself, that will be unacceptable to you.

And if I don't you will take it as de facto truth that I am capable of such action.

You follow me around and attack me to provoke a response and then accuse me of following you because I responded to you following me around.

So I'll ask you once again to leave me the hell alone.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My God I am terribly sorry you feel I was following you. I originally responded to SAL. I had no idea you would think my response to him was an attempt to follow you....since you had not posted, idiot. Just because someone chooses to buy more weapons and ammo....I don't see where that makes them a sociopath, like Sal said. Sal has no idea whether the buyers of guns are saddened by the Newtown tragedy or not.

Now, one more time regarding the emoticon, open the link from the article, copy and paste the 10 signs for spotting a sociopath and push the rectangular send button. that is what I did twice, the emoticon just showed up.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Maybe people are arming themselves for the coming revolution.

Sal wrote:

Keep it simple, ditz.

so·ci·o·path [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-]
noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

What's up with the Fonzi emoticon on #8??

So gun buying is a sign of sociopath behavior? I guess most of the community then fits the definition. I am glad I am in the majority. Societies with a majority of gun owners are more polite than those without.

I'm out west right now, but I will be back in town this weekend. I might buy a gun or two. I'm really looking at something high end in the handgun department (H&K or Kimber). I will see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum