Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, any guesses on when we invade Syria to remove chemical weapons?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As the government in Syria continues to lose ground the problem of their large arsenal of chemical weapons is growing. Should weapons fall into the hands of unsavory characters that happen to hate American one can see the danger to American interests. The U.S. is planning for contingencies that I think will result in a large scale operation to secure, remove, and destroy weapons depots. This would not likely be a long-term situation but it will be very difficult.

If they don't:

So, any guesses on when we invade Syria to remove chemical weapons? Halabja%203

nochain wrote:As the government in Syria continues to lose ground the problem of their large arsenal of chemical weapons is growing. Should weapons fall into the hands of unsavory characters that happen to hate American one can see the danger to American interests. The U.S. is planning for contingencies that I think will result in a large scale operation to secure, remove, and destroy weapons depots. This would not likely be a long-term situation but it will be very difficult.

If they don't:

Can't....Hillary has a concussion....

nochain wrote:As the government in Syria continues to lose ground the problem of their large arsenal of chemical weapons is growing. Should weapons fall into the hands of unsavory characters that happen to hate American one can see the danger to American interests. The U.S. is planning for contingencies that I think will result in a large scale operation to secure, remove, and destroy weapons depots. This would not likely be a long-term situation but it will be very difficult.

If they don't:

MINUS FIVE!!!!!!!.....You take the entire gang to Golden Corral this weekend?....

If the Assad regime falls, I think that there will be a multinational effort to secure these weapons because it will be a multinational calamity for them to be proliferated throughout the region/world. It will be a BILLION dollar bill to secure and destroy these weapons. It's not an easy process.

What if bush is just lying again?

PkrBum wrote:What if bush is just lying again?

LOL. Yep, the guy just won't stop interfering.

nochain wrote:

LOL. Yep, the guy just won't stop interfering.
He's been in power way too long...must piss the democrats off to know that they are and have been Bush's puppets...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit.

boards of FL

boards of FL

And back in reality, major combat operations in Iraq have ended, we have a time table for troop draw down in Afghanistan, Bin Laden is dead, despite inheriting a mess of an economy we have enjoyed over two years of consecutive monthly job growth and consecutive quarterly economic expansion, and the trillion + dollar deficit that was inherited shrank by $200 billion last year. Obama's approval rating is soaring and Beohner is going to cave and allow tax rates to rise for top income earners. Once the fiscal cliff deal is made pent-up demand is going to be released and we will continue to see private sector job creation and declines in the unemployment rate throughout 2014.

Nope, I don't think we need to blame Bush for any of that.

boards of FL wrote:And back in reality, major combat operations in Iraq have ended, we have a time table for troop draw down in Afghanistan, Bin Laden is dead, despite inheriting a mess of an economy we have enjoyed over two years of consecutive monthly job growth and consecutive quarterly economic expansion, and the trillion + dollar deficit that was inherited shrank by $200 billion last year. Obama's approval rating is soaring and Beohner is going to cave and allow tax rates to rise for top income earners. Once the fiscal cliff deal is made pent-up demand is going to be released and we will continue to see private sector job creation and declines in the unemployment rate throughout 2014.

Sure, everything is just peachy thanks to what or who specifically? BHO has essentially followed Bush policies and troop withdrawal schedules. Besides what does your post have to do with Syria? The other mentions of "Bush" in this thread were comedy - oh wait, so was your post.

I'm not sure syria is the biggest problem over there. In fact... Obama's foreign policy seems to have destabilized the entire region.

Sal

Sal

The Middle East was always known as such a peaceful and stable region before Obama.

boards of FL wrote:And back in reality, major combat operations in Iraq have ended, we have a time table for troop draw down in Afghanistan, Bin Laden is dead, despite inheriting a mess of an economy we have enjoyed over two years of consecutive monthly job growth and consecutive quarterly economic expansion, and the trillion + dollar deficit that was inherited shrank by $200 billion last year. Obama's approval rating is soaring and Beohner is going to cave and allow tax rates to rise for top income earners. Once the fiscal cliff deal is made pent-up demand is going to be released and we will continue to see private sector job creation and declines in the unemployment rate throughout 2014.

When anything is negative, it is always W's fault. Even the dems here on the forum continue that mantra...."Evil Booooosh"...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Whose idea was it to invade Syria, anyway? Rolling Eyes

I hope the President ignores such advice, and I hope he continues to keep pushing back on the idiotic idea that Iran should be bombed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure syria is the biggest problem over there. In fact... Obama's foreign policy seems to have destabilized the entire region.

He wants it that way...

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Whose idea was it to invade Syria, anyway? Rolling Eyes

I hope the President ignores such advice, and I hope he continues to keep pushing back on the idiotic idea that Iran should be bombed.

He's already said that he is drawing the red line with Syria and use of chem weapons. He has to back that up now with action at the appropriate time. If Assad falls, someone will have to secure these items or they will be used elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum