Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peak-a-Boo we see, hear and smell you....The Men in Black.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/12/americans-the-most-spied-on-people-in-world-history.html

Indeed, the American government has more information on the average American than Stalin had on Russians, Hitler had on German citizens, or any other government has ever had on its people.

The American government is collecting and storing virtually every phone call, purchases, email, text message, internet searches, social media communications, health information, employment history, travel and student records, and virtually all other information of every American.

Some also claim that the government is also using facial recognition software and surveillance cameras to track where everyone is going. Moreover, cell towers track where your phone is at any moment, and the major cell carriers, including Verizon and AT&T, responded to at least 1.3 million law enforcement requests for cell phone locations and other data in 2011. (And – given that your smartphone routinely sends your location information back to Apple or Google – it would be child’s play for the government to track your location that way.) If that’s not enough, the government is insisting that “black boxes” be installed in cars to track your location.

As the top spy chief at the U.S. National Security Agency explained this week, the American government is collecting some 100 billion 1,000-character emails per day, and 20 trillion communications of all types per year.

2seaoat

I believe most of what you have posted. I spoke with a col. who said that their software is global and very powerful in collecting data. The only thing I would suggest is that they have very little interest in me......and sadly, I must inform you that they have very little interest in you.......so if you and I remain insignificant and unimportant......then really do I care that I will remain unimportant......I share your concerns about my car, my phone, my computer, my laptop, and information I give regularly in regards to searches.....google is now continually asking for my cell phone number as they develop powerful direct sale capability which I presently use ad words, and if instead of 20 out of 100 buy my product, I could get 50 out of 100 I would pay a pretty price for that......I can run a newspaper ad and be lucky if 1 in 5000 is interested in my product......a double edged sword. google has improved my business 10 fold in nine years.....so as much as I share your concern......I am buying Ad word space and using keywords that target my consumers.

WTM thinks the government is interested in me. He's a hoot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum