Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did Florida fire Alan West?

+2
othershoe1030
knothead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did Florida fire Alan West? Empty Why did Florida fire Alan West? 12/1/2012, 8:02 pm

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-29/why-did-florida-fire-allen-west#r=read

This is why. He's an jerk.

knothead

knothead

[quote="Dreamsglore"]http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-29/why-did-florida-fire-allen-west#r=read

. . . . . . . . . . . . . or because he is obnoxious, out-of-touch and a generally miserable individual. Just sayin' . . . .

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I hope he lost because at least some Republicans are coming to their senses.

Tea Party approval down to 21% from 40% two years ago nation wide is a step in the right direction too.

West was a hot head with a short fuse. He says he 'talked the truth' but his opinion is not the same as the truth.

The country needs sober minds with good ideas to come together in a spirit of true patriotism to figure out some workable solutions to problems our country faces. West's brand of rhetoric did nothing to advance this cause.

The article said a lot of the republicans had to vote democratic for him to lose.LOL!

2seaoat

Because he had not scared the crap out of some policeman by shooting a gun at pointblank next to a handcuffed cop.....to scare him and prove that he was a bad azzzzz........I mean that was how he got elected the first time........I guess folks figured out he was a paper tiger......or he could not find a crossing guard or meter maid to scare.

He lost because he was black and Floridians are racist!!!!

Wow, So thats what it feels like to throw out the race card.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Because he had not scared the crap out of some policeman by shooting a gun at pointblank next to a handcuffed cop.....to scare him and prove that he was a bad azzzzz........I mean that was how he got elected the first time........I guess folks figured out he was a paper tiger......or he could not find a crossing guard or meter maid to scare.

That's pretty sorry even for you 2seaoat.

You "accidentally" neglected to mention the policeman he scared was a civilian police officer in IRAN. How many of our troops have been killed by Afghanistan police? The Iranian was being interrogated because he was believed to have information about a pending attack on West's unit.

Firing a gun in Iran did not prove anyone a bad azzzzz...West was trying to obtain information to protect his unit.

I see you prefer to have someone lie to your face, President Barrack Hussein Obama just so it makes you feel good rather than face the raw, harsh truth. You obviously share that with your Progressive comrades.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Because he had not scared the crap out of some policeman by shooting a gun at pointblank next to a handcuffed cop.....to scare him and prove that he was a bad azzzzz........I mean that was how he got elected the first time........I guess folks figured out he was a paper tiger......or he could not find a crossing guard or meter maid to scare.

You "accidentally" neglected to mention the policeman he scared was a civilian police officer in IRAN. How many of our troops have been killed by Afghanistan police? The Iranian was being interrogated because he was believed to have information about a pending attack on West's unit.

Firing a gun in Iran did not prove anyone a bad azzzzz...West was trying to obtain information to protect his unit.

I see you prefer to have someone lie to your face, President Barrack Hussein Obama just so it makes you feel good rather than face the raw, harsh truth. You obviously share that with your Progressive comrades.

So you're trying to justify what West did? That's pretty sorry of you, Markle.

2seaoat

Our Military understood that he was a coward bully, and after an article 15 hearing he retired after a fair investigation. The voters only needed a couple years to come to the same conclusion. The bookworm nerd who transformed himself into a bad aszzzzz was rebuked by his constituents.......

The police officer was in Iraq......not Iran, and he had done nothing wrong.

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-29/why-did-florida-fire-allen-west#r=read

Learn to spell broomrider.

ALLEN WEST

2seaoat wrote:So you're trying to justify what West did? That's pretty sorry of you, Markle.

Our Military understood that he was a coward bully, and after an article 15 hearing he retired after a fair investigation. The voters only needed a couple years to come to the same conclusion. The bookworm nerd who transformed himself into a bad aszzzzz was rebuked by his constituents.......

....and you witnessed the entire event that West went through? No, you were here posting tripe while he was getting shot at...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So you're trying to justify what West did? That's pretty sorry of you, Markle.

....and you witnessed the entire event that West went through? No, you were here posting tripe while he was getting shot at...

Now YOU'RE defending his actions? He was fined $5,000. He's lucky he didn't get a lot worse, but the military is loathe to sanction high-ranking officers.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Looks like he was a real creep even when in the military. Now his constituents have come to the same conclusion.

I'd like to give the voters of his district some credit for recognizing the fact that they could probably do better. It was a bi-partisan statement that they didn't want him representing them any more. I think that's a good thing. It shows that someone is thinking and not just pulling the one party lever, as it were.

Watcher

Watcher

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And you witnessed the whole event yourself? Rolling Eyes

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-29/why-did-florida-fire-allen-west#r=read

ALLEN WEST

I have some special "brooms",PD I save for religious fanatical,extremist rightwingers like yourself who like to spout the way everybody should live. They have some thought provoking ends on them designed to give new meaning to colon cleansing. I'd like to give you a free demonstration some time? I think you'll be a new man afterwards.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

ALLEN WEST

I have some special "brooms",PD I save for religious fanatical,extremist rightwingers like yourself who like to spout the way everybody should live. They have some thought provoking ends on them designed to give new meaning to colon cleansing. I'd like to give you a free demonstration some time? I think you'll be a new man afterwards.

Whatever batwinger, broomrider. Sounds like you are into some sort of kinky sex.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

ALLEN WEST

Whatever batwinger, broomrider. Sounds like you are into some sort of kinky sex.

No, just attitude adjustments for the "needs one" list I have.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Absolutely and without question. The horrendous Rules of Engagement our soldiers work under today are bringing home far more of our hero's in body bags than necessary.

Had Alan West been my CO, I'd have walked through Hell for that man. I KNEW he had my best interest at HEART and would go the extra mile even at the risk of his own career.

Once AGAIN, Progressives seek to punish good behavior and reward bad.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're a dolt, Markle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum