Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bragging time

+2
Hospital Bob
hallboy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bragging time Empty Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:00 pm

From my Daughter......You can guess she doesnt work in Pensacola lol

I’m pleased to promote you to the role of Head of Support & Implementation. You continue to show leadership by taking the initiative to improve internal processes and to solve customer problems. I appreciate your dedication to your job and the needs of our customers.
I’m pleased to inform you that you will be receiving an annual salary increase of 7.5% effective December 1, 2012.
I really appreciate your efforts and wish you continued success with the company.

2Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:08 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:From my Daughter......You can guess she doesnt work in Pensacola lol

I’m pleased to promote you to the role of Head of Support & Implementation. You continue to show leadership by taking the initiative to improve internal processes and to solve customer problems. I appreciate your dedication to your job and the needs of our customers.
I’m pleased to inform you that you will be receiving an annual salary increase of 7.5% effective December 1, 2012.
I really appreciate your efforts and wish you continued success with the company.

Congratulations to your daughter hallmark. I know you are one proud dad.

3Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:25 pm

I know it is not polite to brag but..................... She was married for about 3 months when her husband was killed by a drunk driver right in front of her. She is one tough girl It has been a long road for her. I am very very proud of her. Thanks

4Bragging time Empty Proud Dad! 11/28/2012, 1:26 pm

hallboy

hallboy

Congratulations ! Sounds like a very strong lady that has her life together !

5Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:She was married for about 3 months when her husband was killed by a drunk driver right in front of her.
Oh my goodness no one should have to go through anything like that.

6Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:47 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:From my Daughter......You can guess she doesnt work in Pensacola lol

Good for her! Congradualtions!

7Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:54 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Who says it's not polite to brag? Very Happy

That's wonderful news about your daughter, Hallmark. I know you are sooo proud of her, and with good reason!

8Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 1:56 pm

It is not doom and gloom for everyone. Parts of the USA are almost Booming. I really wish Pensacola could get over the "downtown" mentality and join the rest of the USA.

9Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 2:25 pm

2seaoat

The answer is always youth......young people surprise every generation with their creativity and drive......we aging babyboomers do not give enough credit to the young ums........and like your daughter.....they will make this country great......despite the mess we babyboomers have left it.

10Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 9:06 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:I know it is not polite to brag but..................... She was married for about 3 months when her husband was killed by a drunk driver right in front of her. She is one tough girl It has been a long road for her. I am very very proud of her. Thanks

My god. As Bob said, no one should have to go through that. She must be one tough gal, indeed.

My congratulations to her for her promotion and great salary increase! No small feat in this economy.

So far as bragging is concerned, my feelings are that it's perfectly acceptable where family is concerned. Since I have no children of my own, I enjoy bragging about my granny and the rest of my family. You only get one family in this life. Although I also have people I consider family who are of no relation to me whatsoever. I love you

So, brag on, my friend!

11Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 9:43 pm

It is great to see someone climb the ladder of success. Happy for you cheers

12Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 10:04 pm

Markle

Markle

I'm very happy for you and share your pride in your daughter. I have been with a number of people when they died but nothing remotely like that experience. Congratulations to her and to you for the fine job you did in raising a good independent woman.

13Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 10:10 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

You have good reason to be proud, Hallmark.

14Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 10:28 pm

Thank all of you. I guess I am so proud of her is because her journey has not been smooth. I consider many of you my friends. Thanks again for letting me share some of my news with you, One day I will post about the accident.

15Bragging time Empty Re: Bragging time 11/28/2012, 10:35 pm

Markle wrote:I'm very happy for you and share your pride in your daughter. I have been with a number of people when they died but nothing remotely like that experience. Congratulations to her and to you for the fine job you did in raising a good independent woman.

Very nice post, Markle.

Bragging time Clappingsmiley

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum