Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROGRESSIVES TOLD ME that if I VOTED FOR MITT ROMNEY FOOD STAMPS WOULD BE CUT. THEY WERE RIGHT!

+2
boards of FL
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The Progressives, here and about, told me that if I voted for former Governor Mitt Romney, FOOD STAMPS WOULD BE CUT FROM POOR PEOPLE AND CHILDREN. I ADMIT, THEY WERE RIGHT, I VOTED FOR ROMNEY and only days after the election, FOOD STAMPS TO THE POOREST AND CHILDREN ARE BEING CUT BY...PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Published: 11/12/2012 - Updated: 1 day ago

Ohioans’ food stamp aid to be reduced
Benefit to fall $50 a month starting in January

BY KATE GIAMMARISE
BLADE STAFF WRITER

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Read more: http://www.toledoblade.com/State/2012/11/12/Ohioans-food-stamp-aid-to-be-cut.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

So, Markle, I'm curious if you can tell me why - specifically - the benefits are decreasing?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wasn't it you, markle, who before the election kept posting that the country was far too dependent on food stamps? And now you're complaining because hussein is cutting them? lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Wasn't it you, markle, who before the election kept posting that the country was far too dependent on food stamps? And now you're complaining because hussein is cutting them? lol

Markle isn't smart enough to 1) understand what you are saying or 2) grasp from the article that the reduction in benefits is not the result of some Obama decision.

5PROGRESSIVES TOLD ME that if I VOTED FOR MITT ROMNEY FOOD STAMPS WOULD BE CUT.  THEY WERE RIGHT! Empty Nose, face, etc..... 11/14/2012, 10:37 am

Markle, et al, also don't see the real reason for decreased work hours, layoffs, and pink slips issued by several employers who "warned" their employees there would be slow walking and sad faces if Obama was re-elected.

It was a spiteful swipe at the election results. Those employers didn't wait to see the impact of the election....they acted immediately with malice aforethought to punish the Obama folk.

Those employers are petty and vindictive, one and all. Not only did they release trained employees, they helped to swell the the number of folk enrolled in the social programs those employers most despise.

Irony is a cruel task master.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote:Wasn't it you, markle, who before the election kept posting that the country was far too dependent on food stamps? And now you're complaining because hussein is cutting them? lol

Yep. A true idiot:

Markle wrote:
This administration is determined to attract as many people as possible to their entitlement society which adds to their voter base. People are not going to vote fewer handouts to themselves. Once again, this administration works hard to punish good behavior and reward bad behavior.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t497-usda-combats-mountain-pride-self-reliance-to-boost-food-stamp-rolls?highlight=FOOD+STAMPS

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle is fighting against words ("progressive", "democrat", "obama"). Same as hannity, limbaugh and the rest do.
What those words actually stand for, and what the people who they associate with those words do, does not matter. It's the labels themselves which are evil. lol

boards of FL wrote:

Markle isn't smart enough to 1) understand what you are saying or 2) grasp from the article that the reduction in benefits is not the result of some Obama decision.

It's not the result of an Obama decision. The states decide that.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Dreamsglore wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

It's not the result of an Obama decision. The states decide that.

It's not actually that either.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Good grief...it's right there in the article. It's the guidelines. Benefits are being reduced because last winter was relatively mild, meaning (hopefully) that people don't have as great a need as they might have. It's got nothing whatever to do with the election.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why is it that Vectorman and Markle always start threads using all Caps? See netiquette rule #2:

http://www.networketiquette.net/do_not_use_all_caps.htm

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Where did I say I was complaining? I would think it would be Progressives who would whine the most.

Why? Because they are being lowered because of the cost of a mild winter LAST year and the lower price of gas.

It seems to me that most people on food stamps will be living in multi-family buildings where the heat is not metered to individual units.

So we don't know what THIS year will bring and who will get the savings from lower heating costs? Folks like the friends of President Obama's in Chicago who specialized in low income housing.

Come on now, you don't think it wasn't the least bit...coincincidental...that Food Stamps were CUT days after the election? Who are the winners? The financial supporters of President Obama.

Markle

Markle

[size=18][i][b]ZVUGKTUBM[/b][/i][/size] wrote:Why is it that Vectorman and Markle always start threads using all Caps? See netiquette rule #2:

http://www.networketiquette.net/do_not_use_all_caps.htm

It annoys you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: The financial supporters of President Obama.

You're slipping. You left out the "Barrack Hussein" this time. lol

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:
So we don't know what THIS year will bring and who will get the savings from lower heating costs? Folks like the friends of President Obama's in Chicago who specialized in low income housing.

Translation: Obama is using his weather machine to line the pockets of his friends in Chicago. No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum