Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

International espionage ring involved with Petraeus scandal that also involves Marine general?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A good read and too much of it is MORE than circumstantial.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-one-of-the-women-in-the-petraeus-scandal-a-spy-youll-never-believe-whos-making-the-case/

2seaoat

Ever since it was revealed that Jill Kelley, the woman arguably at the center of the currently-unfolding drama rocking the U.S. government, is of Lebanese origin, .............I think you need to get a new source which is not so offensive and xenophobic. One of my best golf buddies is a christian 2nd generation Lebanese and the Blaze and all those who feed into this crap can go to hell as far as I am concerned......judging a person's ethnicity as a source of a national security leak is prejudice at its worse.

2seaoat wrote:Ever since it was revealed that Jill Kelley, the woman arguably at the center of the currently-unfolding drama rocking the U.S. government, is of Lebanese origin, .............I think you need to get a new source which is not so offensive and xenophobic. One of my best golf buddies is a christian 2nd generation Lebanese and the Blaze and all those who feed into this crap can go to hell as far as I am concerned......judging a person's ethnicity as a source of a national security leak is prejudice at its worse.

Feel free to pass over any information you don't like and then again, Mohammed Atta was just a nice Middle Eastern boy trying to fit in and learn to fly airplanes, right?

Money woes are following these people tied to Petraeus and General Allen. This is HUGE. You will see. Money issues make people desperate and desperate people will do the same sort of things.

The fact that socialite Jill Kelley’s maiden name is Khawam and that she was born in Lebanon to Maronite Christian parents should raise eyebrows a bit. (Note that the Maronite Christians were allies of Israel in the Lebanese Civil War/Lebanon invasion.) The fact that she and her husband were willing to go into debt to throw lavish parties for high level officers who are involved in the Middle East should make even the most resolute anti-CTers among us pause. The further fact that she is identified as an unofficial liaison between top American Generals and unspecified Middle Eastern contacts, well…​[Emphasis added]

Using supplementary details from a Washington Post article, the Daily Kos then proceeds to detail Kelley’s access, motivations, connections, opportunity, and ability.

Read part of their case, below (the Washington Post details are in the highlighted boxes):

International espionage ring involved with Petraeus scandal that also involves Marine general? Screen-Shot-2012-11-13-at-6.30.48-PM
(Photo: The Daily Kos)

2seaoat

If you have some evidence that Jill Kelley was not an American citizen and you can somehow mention her name while talking about Atta, I will listen. However, you do not have a shred of truth that she is not a citizen, and to suggest that a foreign national who is a practicing Muslim is now the same as an American Christian citizen who happens to be of Lebanese decent....that my friend is certified crazy talk. Now if she did something wrong....she did something wrong....but you make invidious distinctions all the time, and you need to be called out on those....not in a mean or disrespectful way, but one that requires you to logically account for your very broad brush.

Do you have evidence to prove the allegations made by people who probably know a lot more than you or I? I'm just putting it out there for folks to read. It does seem a bit shady and you seem to be taking it quite personal. I am sure George Washington took the news just as hard about Benedict Arnold. I think that some men had the blood run to the wrong head and probably compromised a lot of American lives and security in the process.

Even King Solomon in the Old Testament fell to the whims of many of his 700 wives. In the end with their wily ways they did manage to pull Solomon, probably the wisest man that ever lived, away from God as he built temple after temple for the gods of these women just to patronize them. Read I Kings Chapter 13 verses 1-11.

Neither one of the aforementioned men had the wisdom of Solomon, not even close.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum