Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another day, another person involved in the Hillary email scandal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/wow-the-fbis-new-hillary-emails-15249898/

Who else now?

She really needs to just pray she doesn't win. It might be the shortest Presidency to ever start under scandal. Best she lose and beg for a pardon. There's so many people involved the Clintons can't kill them all to cover it up now. Are they gonna off the sitting POTUS too who might be a material witness of her felonious behavior?

So this story signifies a number of things, but the two biggest:
1.James Comey is covering his gluteus maximus (as he very well should). After all we’ve learned from WikiLeaks, James Comey, by letting Hillary slide on all this? In the major wrong category. The corruption on this case was stellar. Read FBI, DOJ Wanted to Investigate Hillary. Comey and Lynch Intervened and Doug Collins SKEWERS FBI Dir. Comey for Email Investigation.
2.Anthony Weiner’s schlong might screw the Clinton Campaign.
3.This election ain’t over yet, folks.

According to initial reports, classified Clinton emails were found on a Weiner device. Whether that be Hillary’s or Anthony’s, this isn’t good. For Clinton.

Check your calendar. We’re 11 days out from the election. With the constant trickle of Wikileaks, voter fraud reports from Project Veritas, and now this, Hillary Clinton should be sweating in her pantsuit. All thanks to Huma and her sicko husband. Who we may need to send flowers to, depending on where all the chips fall.

How is it that the men in both Hillary and Huma’s life are finding new ways to seriously screw them over? Either way, you guys send us a mailing address. Flowers incoming.

It’s still far too early to know if these new revelations will have any affect on Hillary’s campaign. But be sure more Trump Dumps will follow, as Hillary’s oppo research team is feeling the heat. From Weiner’s side of the bed.

I’ll be honest, I never once thought Weiner’s Weiner would schlong the Clinton campaign. But it’s sweet justice if it did.

Also, let’s give Donald Trump some credit where due:

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/fbi-clinton-assange-arrest/

You're sadly mistaken if you're expecting her held to the law like we are... and if you think anything will matter to leftists.

This whole scandal is because she was not going to follow the laws or protocols in  handling classified material .  She brought it all on herself and has no one else to blame but herself .  Your corrupt queen is going down and the American citizens are going to laugh all the way .  She is going away a disgraced lying bag of bones never to be relevant ever again ,  but will be the standard of what not to do when handling classified information and being a high-profile person who thinks she's above the law .

2seaoat

You're sadly mistaken if you're expecting her held to the law like we are... and if you think anything will matter to leftists.

You two are a hoot. Like Trump being smarter than the generals about ISIS, you folks are rewriting laws and know more than the FBI director and career FBI agents. I mean you both make me smile. Hillary will not get in a bit of trouble, and she will win the election. Both of you will cry foul. I need some of the drugs you both are on to see the world like you both do.......it has to be quite a trip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum