Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veterans Day.....a big thank you

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Veterans Day.....a big thank you Empty Veterans Day.....a big thank you 11/12/2012, 1:07 am

2seaoat

I would like to thank all forum members who have served their country. We should not limit our thanks to one day or a holiday. This great nation continues because of those who came before and all of you who served this country honorably.

Sal

Sal

Said it before, gladly say it again, a really heartfelt thanks to everyone who has served to make this country great.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The veterans say "thank you" for thanking us for our service......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Veterans Day.....a big thank you Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMgt_nzU1n2LbYYzNZr0BpGGt5ucknjjct2xLCKNEykVfke7yfnA

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOLC9gELguQ

Smile

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You're welcome. And thank you for the monthly check that I will receive for the rest of my life. Not to mention the great health care. Back to my hammock now.

salinski wrote:You're welcome. And thank you for the monthly check that I will receive for the rest of my life. Not to mention the great health care. Back to my hammock now.

It ain't much though becuase you weren't smart enough to be an officer.You still have to work.LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:You're welcome. And thank you for the monthly check that I will receive for the rest of my life. Not to mention the great health care. Back to my hammock now.

It ain't much though becuase you weren't smart enough to be an officer.You still have to work.LOL!

And what did you do to serve our nation? Ride a broom?

salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It ain't much though because you weren't smart enough to be an officer.You still have to work.LOL!

People like you don't join the military to serve our nation. You were more likely forced to join or go to jail.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It ain't much though because you weren't smart enough to be an officer.You still have to work.LOL!

People like you don't join the military to serve our nation. You were more likely forced to join or go to jail.

They don't do that anymore. Dummy. I joined because I wanted to. The same reason you didn't join. Freedom of choice. Enjoy your pickle.

salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They don't do that anymore. Dummy. I joined because I wanted to. The same reason you didn't join. Freedom of choice. Enjoy your pickle.

Yeah, they do.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah, they do.

No they don't. Retard.

12Veterans Day.....a big thank you Empty Re: Veterans Day.....a big thank you 11/13/2012, 11:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:People like you don't join the military to serve our nation. You were more likely forced to join or go to jail.

Veterans Day.....a big thank you Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl2g9FrT464mELjj-V-Zba53LlNncuU5YgdzK1eOzvbtEfmXqd

Wow!!!!! Which book did you get that out of? Sterotype much bigot?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Cbfm1PStA

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/14/2012, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:

There is honor in work. From the looks of it lately, there are a lot of officers with stars on their shoulders or used to have stars on their shoulders, who have not been very smart. We can start with the one star Army guy that just got relieved, or the 4 stars that resigned or are under fire right now for their "smartness".

Also, plenty of enlisted people have just as much education (or more)as the people that command them. I have a SrA with a Master's in Political Science attending FSU on the way to his doctorate. There's not a PhD in my entire wing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum