Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texans vs Bears

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texans vs Bears Empty Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 3:14 pm

2seaoat

I think this is the superbowl game.........and we will see if the Bear defense is really that good playing a solid offensive team. I think the Texans are in the superbowl......it will be Atlanta, Bears, Green Bay, or San Francisco.....I do not see NY in the mix. I like the Bears because I have never seen what they are doing on defense in my life......is it a fluke with a weak team schedule....or is this the real deal......we will see in the next couple of weeks.

2Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 3:55 pm

Yella

Yella

Scissors cut paper
Rocks breakscisors
Bears eat Texans

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

3Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 4:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:I think this is the superbowl game.........and we will see if the Bear defense is really that good playing a solid offensive team. I think the Texans are in the superbowl......it will be Atlanta, Bears, Green Bay, or San Francisco.....I do not see NY in the mix. I like the Bears because I have never seen what they are doing on defense in my life......is it a fluke with a weak team schedule....or is this the real deal......we will see in the next couple of weeks.

Any way this matchup is shaped it is going to be a real barn burner.

4Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 5:09 pm

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola

I joined the Pensacola Discusion group today so I am new.

I live 20 miles outside of Chicago in Oak Brook Illinois/Du Page county.

The bears game will definitely be running game tonight, because presently the weather in Northern Illinois is very, very windy. By game time it will be raining cats and dogs.

Cutler is not my favorite QB, in fact I think he sucks. Look for a low scoring game, but hopefully the Bears defense will win the game for Da Bears

5Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 5:12 pm

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote:I joined the Pensacola Discusion group today so I am new.

The bears game will definitely be running game tonight, because presently the weather in Northern Illinois is very, very windy. By game time it will be raining cats and dogs.

Cutler is not my favorite QB, in fact I think he sucks. Look for a low scoring game, but hopefully the Bears defense will win the game for Da Bears

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What streak of bad luck lead you to this open sewer of sub-genius dialog..?....LOL.

Go Bears....!!!

6Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 5:17 pm

2seaoat

Welcome to the discussion board. I had a young customer who lived in Oakbrook Terrace who was bitten by a mosquito carrying west nile virus.....she now will spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. As beautiful as the Oakbrook area is, a simple mosquito bite almost destroyed her young life, but she has continued working, modified a home to accomodate her disability, and has modified a van which allows her to go where she wants.

I am a Cutler fan. He is tougher than the media gives him credit and has consistently had to operate behind a line which at best could be characterized as inconsistent. However, this bear defense is dancing on the threshold of history......we will see if they can surpass the 85 Bear defense, but the next four weeks will determine how they do against tough teams with winning records.

7Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 5:26 pm

Welcome. My son lives just south of Joliet. Glad to have you here. I am also a Pensacola Native.

8Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 11:15 pm

2seaoat

Born and raised sure called the weather correctly......what a mess. I am not impressed with the refs lack of calls and calls. The refs really needed to eject the high hit to Cutler which gave him a concussion. Sorry, the replacement refs could have made a better call.

9Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/11/2012, 11:20 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote:I joined the Pensacola Discusion group today so I am new.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What streak of bad luck lead you to this open sewer of sub-genius dialog..?....LOL.

Go Bears....!!!

Your personality attracts people from all over the world. Retard.

10Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/12/2012, 1:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:Born and raised sure called the weather correctly......what a mess. I am not impressed with the refs lack of calls and calls. The refs really needed to eject the high hit to Cutler which gave him a concussion. Sorry, the replacement refs could have made a better call.

SO, the way the Bear defense played last night in no way can compare to the 85 Bears. The Texans, IMO showed a better defense than the Bears did. The only names that kept coming up repeatedly was Brian Urlacher and Henry Melton.

Any word on how long Cutler will be out? I believe that without Cutler the Bears will be toast, Jason Campbell certainly cannot run the offense.

11Texans vs Bears Empty Re: Texans vs Bears 11/12/2012, 3:49 pm

2seaoat

I think the NFL has a very flawed product. It is my understanding that Vick and Smith with SF were knocked out of games with concussions yesterday. Cutler and Smith were going to be the headline for next Monday Night Football, yet both these stars may be out.

First, I think the head shot Cutler took should have been an automatic ejection and there has to be something more than a 15 yard penalty for a hit like that. I would like to call it the QB 3 point foul which requires unanimous approval by all of the ref crew, and would include an ejection from that game, and the entire next game.

Concussions now have been shown to be causally connected to early onset dementia and worse. The NFL was far worse when Lovie Smith kept Cutler in only to get hit again and have his head hit the ground again. I do not want to hear about tough guy....tough it out nonsense......these concussions are serious health impediments to this game even continuing. The NFL better get their act together or the lawyers will own this league.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum