Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bears have no defense.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bears have no defense. Empty The Bears have no defense. 11/9/2014, 10:59 pm

2seaoat

They are last in the NFL. They cannot win with the 18th best offense and the last defense. The season is over.

2The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/9/2014, 11:16 pm

Good... two games vs the lions coming up. What would you say the over under for bears tds would be?

I think two is a fair number for the two games.

3The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/9/2014, 11:20 pm

Sal

Sal

Da Bears da suck.

4The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/9/2014, 11:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I love the Packers......but I can't watch a game like that. Pathetic!

5The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/10/2014, 12:14 am

2seaoat

The Lions are the team to beat in the NFC north. They were not dominate against Miami, but I think Miami is an underrated team. The Lions are the real deal on defense, and that is without Farley. The Packer game they showed a stat that only five players with Green Bay have played somewhere else. The Bears had 33 players who played somewhere else. I think I like the Green Bay coach who takes the position that I coach the players, and leaves personnel to management. The Bears Management needs to flush the toilet on upper management.

6The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/10/2014, 8:47 am

2seaoat wrote:The Lions are the team to beat in the NFC north.

You said that on purpose to jinx them again... sigh.

7The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/10/2014, 11:17 am

The sad part is that it was exactly at this point last year when you did the same thing. The lions were 6-3 and finished 7-9.

8The Bears have no defense. Empty Re: The Bears have no defense. 11/10/2014, 12:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't think the Bears had an offense either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum