Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good riddance to Texas and the White Trash Racist Republicans who run that Hell Hole....

+4
Hospital Bob
Sal
Nekochan
surfnrg
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hyperbole... and a weak brand of it tb.

Nekochan wrote:Sure, it has to do with food. Just read the posts. LOL.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your attempt to take the tread I started to off topic land is duly noted, troll.

Here ya go...argue with this.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Ai5ivi3SGhSfNz9hqPAY1kCbvZx4?p=stop+sign&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

It's your specialty, second only to beating that dead horse you own, or chewing your cabbage to infinity and beyond.

surfnrg wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I hope they do too and take that crackpot Gov. Perry w/ them. They won't because they can't survive w/o the federal money they get.

Don't bet on that. Texas can stand on their own.

Then why do they ask the Govt. for money all the time?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is no such thing as Federal Money....what a clueless bunch of yehaws...

Money from the federal govt. is federal money....like FEMA.

NaNook

NaNook

Texas would allow Mexico a foot-print into the USA. Soon, the SW Border states would fall. Remember, the USA stole them to begin with. It's History and common sense....

If I had to choose a state to organize a succession, an army and sustain a viable economy... it would be Texas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum