Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good riddance to Texas and the White Trash Racist Republicans who run that Hell Hole....

+4
Hospital Bob
Sal
Nekochan
surfnrg
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

They want to secede, I say AWESOME....!!!

How soon can you be gone and when can we start rounding up your ex-pats as illegal aliens....?

Buh-bye loser....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/10/texas-gop-official-state-should-secede-from-maggots-who-reelected-obama/

And Texas, if you can figure out a way to do so, could you please allow the Pace racists to immigrate w/out a lot of red(neck) tape...?

We'd appreciate it...

3Good riddance to Texas and the White Trash Racist Republicans who run that Hell Hole.... Empty tejas 11/11/2012, 1:45 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

all tejas is not this.

however if they would vote to succeed and btw their constitution allows them to do this by vote

i would be the first of the vols to go and join them

just so YOU KNOW.

I hope they do too and take that crackpot Gov. Perry w/ them. They won't because they can't survive w/o the federal money they get.

5Good riddance to Texas and the White Trash Racist Republicans who run that Hell Hole.... Empty hahhaha 11/11/2012, 9:29 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

Dreamsglore wrote:I hope they do too and take that crackpot Gov. Perry w/ them. They won't because they can't survive w/o the federal money they get.

Don't bet on that. Texas can stand on their own.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Don't Mess With Texas!
The best music and food in the world are in Texas. And it has one of the largest economies in the USA.

Nekochan wrote:Don't Mess With Texas!
The best music and food in the world are in Texas. And it has one of the largest economies in the USA.

Most of the people are poor though and I believe education is not good.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Texas has poor and rich people and good schools and bad. There are a lot of well educated people in Texas.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
The best music and food in the world are in Texas.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

Only if your world consists solely of the armpit of FLA and Texass.

You're quite the cosmopolitan.

ROTFLMO

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's my opinion that the best food in the country is my homemade spaghetti made here in the armpit of Brownsville (not the one in Texas).
I can say with complete sincerity that I've eaten from coast to coast and from sea to shining sea, and nothing tickles my tastes buds any better.
The only downside is that I have a tendency to keep eating it until the whole pot is empty.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Now you've gone and done it, WTM. There's nothing wrong with Texas that a vat of tar and some turkey feathers wouldn't fix. Jeb's son, George, has recently prefiled to run for office in Texas, and I'm sure there are complete idiots there who would vote for him. But I'm definitely not one of them. If you'll notice, Florida has similar problems...all from the same source.

When Texas became a state, the secession clause was retained in the state charter. People from Texas always talk about secession.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I will concede that a close second is a tie between TB's collard greens and yella's french toast made with bacon grease and anything Eric and yella cook on the grill.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:yella's french toast made with bacon grease.

OMG!!

That does sound decadently delicious.

surfnrg wrote:all tejas is not this.

however if they would vote to succeed and btw their constitution allows them to do this by vote

i would be the first of the vols to go and join them

just so YOU KNOW.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah...sure they can. As soon as we close the DOD bases, stop the flow of Federal dollars, eliminate all subsidies, etc, etc, ad nausea....we'll see if they can stand on their own, W/OUT standing on the backs of their poor.

When some blowhard GOP chairman starts using Gen. Lee as his shadow commander and espousing the kind of rhetoric the idiot in the article used, it's time to let the chips fall where they may.

Texas would be another 3rd world country in less than a decade, begging for US protectionism and holding their hand out for "foreign aid".

And if you want to go with them, get jiggy w/ your bad self. The line forms on the extreme right.

in edit...

Bob....would you please change your avatar. It sorta triggers my PTSD....Smile

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/11/2012, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Let 'me secede, then finish the wall.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"The line forms on the extreme right". lol

See that's the sort of thing bds was referring to in his infamous "FUCKER" thread. The part he was complimenting you on.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

Bob....would you please change your avatar. It sorta triggers my PTSD....Smile
lol

I'll change it on one condition. If you or somebody will take that avatar and make me a new one which has a different background color and change "uninformed BS" to "informed BS". My main PC crashed and I don't have a software on this replacement piece of shit that can do it.

Bob wrote:"The line forms on the extreme right". lol

See that's the sort of thing bds was referring to in his infamous "FUCKER" thread. The part he was complimenting you on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx Bob. I'm sorry he misunderstood my PM's. I danced around the issue a little too much. What I meant was that he would be laterally exposed....not the target.

BTW....I see that her post w/ my full name is intact. That's uncool to the max.

Anyway, what's done is done....we cannot un-ring the bell.

in edit...

I'll see what I can do about your avatar. My PC is as slow as molasses in January. It's so old it's coal-fired and has a Royal Typewriter for a keyboard. I'll fire that puppy up now and it might be usable in a couple of hours, once the steam comes up.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
The best music and food in the world are in Texas.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

Only if your world consists solely of the armpit of FLA and Texass.

You're quite the cosmopolitan.

ROTFLMO

Laughing

Nope, I guess my taste in food is not very cosmopolitan. I like simple foods. Nothing too fancy or complicated, no matter what part of the world I'm in.

What is the armpit of Florida? And what foods and music should I avoid there?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Here you go Sal, and if you are too cosmopolitan for this...then I just have to feel sorry for you. This is my favorite restaurant in Northern Alabama.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hooray-for-bbq-its-brisket-time-at-chuck-wagon-bbq

Nekochan wrote:Here you go Sal, and if you are too cosmopolitan for this...then I just have to feel sorry for you. This is my favorite restaurant in Northern Alabama.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hooray-for-bbq-its-brisket-time-at-chuck-wagon-bbq

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UH, you do understand that this thread has nothing to do w/ food, right....?

I love the food in almost every state I have visited, N-S-E-W. America has awesome food, period. We have so much of it, we even play with it, ie....mullet toss, hotdog eating contest, Mr. Potato Head, pie-eating contests, etc. Our largess is legendary and un-paralleled. We throw away billions of tons of food and even allow it to rot in fields rather than allow gleaners to reap that bounty.

But that has nothing to do w/ the reasons that a lot (perhaps a majority) of TX wingnut folk want to separate themselves from the USA.

Real Patriots, one and all.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sure, it has to do with food. Just read the posts. LOL.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Austin is very cool. Great art festival this weekend and a hugely diverse population. Within a few more decades the thoughts and words of the crazed coyote who wrote the hateful letter will be just a footnote. Shortly Texas will be blue and there is nothing the GOP can do about that!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There is no such thing as Federal Money....what a clueless bunch of yehaws...

Looks like the folks in Louisiana want to leave to.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-louisiana-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/1wrvtngl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum