Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racist Republiklans Reagan and Nixon, May The Bastards Suffer Forever In Hell

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething

Gee, that's a surprise, ain't it?

The second conservatives think they're alone together, this is the kind of shit that comes out. I hear plenty of crap like that just because they assume I'm one of 'em just because I live in Mississippi.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Gee, that's a surprise, ain't it?

The second conservatives think they're alone together, this is the kind of shit that comes out.  I hear plenty of crap like that just because they assume I'm one of 'em just because I live in Mississippi.

Yeah but somehow we expect more from the people who we place in the highest places of power. Just proves the old saying about the only good republicans are gone republicans.

bigdog

zsomething wrote:Gee, that's a surprise, ain't it?

The second conservatives think they're alone together, this is the kind of shit that comes out.  I hear plenty of crap like that just because they assume I'm one of 'em just because I live in Mississippi.
Nice to know someone else on here gets how much fun it is to live in a huge red blob on the map. Pensacola is probably as bad as Mississippi, but I'm not sure. 

It's one reason I love New Orleans so much. Nobody over there cares about anything, least of all race. There may be other Southern towns like that, but I don't know what they are. Maybe Austin.

Telstar

Telstar

Republicans will be Republicans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum