Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why romney Lost

+5
Sal
Margin Call
stormwatch89
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 1:10 pm

The point at which we find ourselves was no accident or the actions of just one party. It worries me that people don't remember the rationalizations and promises that lead here... the policies and agreements like nafta... see india and japan and china and tiwan... etc.

I remember... our productivity and manufacturing and industry were deliberatly given away. We are a service economy now.

Right?

27Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 1:18 pm

salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Work for or provide and "fix" all problems? Let's not consider personal responsibility and accountability.

Maybe the republicans should have had more give-aways.

See, that's the problem with the Republican vision for America.

The vast majority of what you call "give-aways" go to the elderly, disabled, and working poor.

The working poor are busting their asses.

They are not irresponsible nor unaccountable.

They would gladly and gratefully take better paying jobs to provide for their families in exchange for whatever pittance of government subsidy they receive, if such jobs were available.

But those jobs don't exist largely thanks to Republican economic policies.

The Republican vision for America is to bust unions, reward corporations for shipping jobs overseas with huge tax breaks, and blame the poor for being poor.

It's mind-boggling.

Not that I disagree with your post but the last 4 years have been under Obama economic policies and Bill Clinton signed NAFTA which opened the flood gates.

Why is it that Apple a staunchly liberal company keeps all of their manufacturing in china and has recently begun to hire programmers in other countries?

Last edited by alecto on 11/9/2012, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors again, man I am effing off today)

28Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 1:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
alecto wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The crazy-wing has kept me mostly voting against my party during the last 20 years. I'm still Republican--RINO, but proud. I would love to be able to vote for a true fiscally-conservative, moderate, Republican candidate in the future. One who is not ready to attack the world militarily at the drop of a hat. Perhaps one day....

I hate to say this Z but there will never be another fiscally-conservative, moderate, Republican candidate to win the white house. Once the balance shifts and more people are on the government dole they will vote to keep it that way. We are pretty much at that point.

We are "at that point" because of the fiscal irresponsibility of the REPUBLICANS, specifically George W. Bush. And it's not so-called entitlements, or SS (which is a different horse). It's profit-taking at the expense of society in general; it's war profiteering; it's tax laws that favor the rich disproportionately; it's government subsidies and tax amnesty to corporations who no longer even pretend to have allegiance to the US.

affraid OMG there she goes again.

If you have something to say to me, say it TO ME. I'm right here.

29Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 2:08 pm

I'll say it. You are a leftist ideologue... a partisan hack... and not even a particularly bright one.

30Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 3:48 pm

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/david-frum-republicans-lied-conservative-entertainment-complex-165435117.html

Here's another angle..

31Why romney Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Why romney Lost 11/9/2012, 5:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Floridatexan"][quote="Joanimaroni"]
Floridatexan wrote:
alecto wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:[color=darkblue]

We are "at that point" because of the fiscal irresponsibility of the REPUBLICANS, specifically George W. Bush. And it's not so-called entitlements, or SS (which is a different horse). It's profit-taking at the expense of society in general; it's war profiteering; it's tax laws that favor the rich disproportionately; it's government subsidies and tax amnesty to corporations who no longer even pretend to have allegiance to the US.

affraid OMG there she goes again.

If you have something to say to me, say it TO ME. I'm right here.

I did say it to you...I quoted your post. It seems to me you will always blame Bush so you can consciously escape the failures of your hero. Delusions of Grandeur. At the end of his 8 year term you will still fault Bush for Obama's misguidance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum