Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney won't make that concession call to Obama

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poor loser!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, he will make it Dreams. Just give him some time. Romney will be gracious.

Nekochan wrote:Yes, he will make it Dreams. Just give him some time. Romney will be gracious.

I hope so-no crying though.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Yes, he will make it Dreams. Just give him some time. Romney will be gracious.

[color=red]I hope so-no crying though.[/color]

I think Glen is crying tonight....

Romney won't make that concession call to Obama 1272964790_glenn_beck_crying-s300x300-173770

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

But no Obamacare for old folks...just death panels. Enjoy the 3200 mg of aspirin they prescribe you which eventually shuts down your liver and you die from liver failure.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Romney won't make that concession call to Obama 1272964790_glenn_beck_crying-s300x300-173770

Everyone should be crying...the country you grew up in and knew all of your life is GONE. And like dreams get ready to get shafted by the all world Obamacare. You'll get the prescribed 3200 mg of aspirin that will cease the function of your liver and off to sleep you will go.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:But no Obamacare for old folks...just death panels. Enjoy the 3200 mg of aspirin they prescribe you which eventually shuts down your liver and you die from liver failure.

As I said I won't be having Obamacare.I'm not old enough for that care yet.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:But no Obamacare for old folks...just death panels. Enjoy the 3200 mg of aspirin they prescribe you which eventually shuts down your liver and you die from liver failure.

Yeah you are...you are as old as dirt.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Everyone should be crying...the country you grew up in and knew all of your life is GONE. And like dreams get ready to get shafted by the all world Obamacare. You'll get the prescribed 3200 mg of aspirin that will cease the function of your liver and off to sleep you will go.

You and Markle should team-up and write anti-Obama fantasy stories together. Your chemistries would blend well together....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah you are...you are as old as dirt.

You would be wrong.

Maybe he waited so long because he could not find his obama phone.

What is this obamacare you all speak of?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum