Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 days and I will make my call

+6
knothead
Sal
no stress
stormwatch89
Nekochan
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

114 days and I will make my call Empty 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 8:37 pm

2seaoat

Ohio.......Obama
Nevada..........Obama
Wisconsin.........Obama
Iowa........Toss up
Virginia......Toss up
Florida........Romney
North Carolina.......Romney
Colorado........Romney

Obama at about 300 plus or minus 15

Game, Set, Match.

2seaoat wrote:Ohio.......Obama
Nevada..........Obama
Wisconsin.........Obama
Iowa........Toss up
Virginia......Toss up
Florida........Romney
Colorado........Romney

Game, Set, Match.

HORSESHIT

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, at least Seaoat is putting himself out there...for failure, I hope. lol.

I think Romney has momentum and I'm hoping it grows over the next couple of weeks, but Romney needs Ohio.

2seaoat

Its simple......I put my prediction in writing. You can do the same. You may be right about my prediction........but in the end my prediction, the polls, or your profanity will not mean a thing.....it will be folks voting....and I am pretty certain this prediction is sound......but go for it. We will in 14 days go back to this thread.....and you can have a field day with dumb old seaoat......but man up.....put your numbers down.

2seaoat wrote:Its simple......I put my prediction in writing. You can do the same. You may be right about my prediction........but in the end my prediction, the polls, or your profanity will not mean a thing.....it will be folks voting....and I am pretty certain this prediction is sound......but go for it. We will in 14 days go back to this thread.....and you can have a field day with dumb old seaoat......but man up.....put your numbers down.

Kiss it old dude. Everyone knows what a turncoat traitor you are to the GOP. You're only for Obama because of the healthcare plan and we know that. Otherwise you'd be trashing him as well. Like the Democrats, you want to vote yourself a part of the treasury, but when the nation collapses underneath the weight of Obamacare, what will you do then?

Ohio.......Romney
Nevada..........Obama
Wisconsin.........Obama
Iowa........Toss up
Virginia......Romney
Florida........Romney
Colorado........Romney

Romney 300+

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

2seaoat wrote:Ohio.......Obama
Nevada..........Obama
Wisconsin.........Obama
Iowa........Toss up
Virginia......Toss up
Florida........Romney
Colorado........Romney

Game, Set, Match.

We await you're exalted facts, oh wise one.

2seaoat

Let me help you on this.....Romnesia is contagious.....first, I have the premier Blue Cross plan which covers everything.......I will never live long enough to go on Medicare, so nothing in the Healthcare Reform Bill is going to change my coverage......my disdain for Romney is strictly a moral issue with me....plain and simple. I believe in the end Americans are good moral people.....and as hard as the Oligarchy is trying to turn Americans against Americans with simple distortions.....America has good people. I will probably never even get a social security check....but then I have lived my life, my opposition against Romney is for my grandchildren.........my vote for Johnson was a beachhead where common sense can come back to the party.

2seaoat wrote:Let me help you on this.....Romnesia is contagious.....first, I have the premier Blue Cross plan which covers everything.......I will never live long enough to go on Medicare, so nothing in the Healthcare Reform Bill is going to change my coverage......my disdain for Romney is strictly a moral issue with me....plain and simple. I believe in the end Americans are good moral people.....and as hard as the Oligarchy is trying to turn Americans against Americans with simple distortions.....America has good people. I will probably never even get a social security check....but then I have lived my life, my opposition against Romney is for my grandchildren.........my vote for Johnson was a beachhead where common sense can come back to the party.

NO, you are concerned about the amont of inheritence you will leave....Obamacare makes it where you won't get raped on the service you get from the hospitals. That is understandable. The rest of us will get left with the bill though.

2seaoat

We await you're exalted facts, oh wise one.

There are no polls, facts, or debates now.....it is a final prediction.....so there will be no free horse received today.......no pretty young girls getting a thrill of a lifetime......there will be no argument of whether polls are faulty, or wrong....there will only be election results......and I have put my prediction in black and white........and who knows.....I may be wrong.....and heck you may get another thrill to see President Romney....I may be wrong....but thank you for thinking I am a wise one....you sound like my wife.

2seaoat wrote:We await you're exalted facts, oh wise one.

There are no polls, facts, or debates now.....it is a final prediction.....so there will be no free horse received today.......no pretty young girls getting a thrill of a lifetime......there will be no argument of whether polls are faulty, or wrong....there will only be election results......and I have put my prediction in black and white........and who knows.....I may be wrong.....and heck you may get another thrill to see President Romney....I may be wrong....but thank you for thinking I am a wise one....you sound like my wife.

I put mine up too. what shall we trade/bet if one of us is correct?

2seaoat

NO, you are concerned about the amont of inheritence you will leave....

Actually, my son and daughter have succeeded in their careers, and could care less what I leave them. I suppose I could set up a blind trust with my lawyer.....and then magically my son would get 20 million for his business from my blind trust......and then he would probably want to punch the president in the nose......nah.....my inheritance I have left for my children is a lifetime of example of moral and meaningful contribution to society....to working with kids and making a difference....my legacy will not be measured by dollars and cents, nor will my children need a dime from me because I raised them to be self reliant.....no I am against Mitt Romney on simple moral grounds....not politics.....moral ground.....he is a very bad man, and America is pretty smart.....they will not be fooled.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Let me help you on this SO. Arrogance never wins.

Your attitude in recent posts..............sucks.

You honestly believe because one's opinion differs from yours automatically makes them of lesser IQ?

God help you're intolerance.

I am truly sorry you're ill, but it is showing.

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 10/23/2012, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oh - R
Nv - R ?
Wi - R ?
Ia - O
Va - R
Fl - O ?
NC - R
Co - O

2seaoat

I put mine up too. what shall we trade/bet if one of us is correct?

I play poker.....I do not gamble.

2seaoat wrote:I put mine up too. what shall we trade/bet if one of us is correct?

I play poker.....I do not gamble.

ummmmmmmmmmm poker is gambling Neutral

come on, i you win, you can put some sort of restraint on my actions here, or make me where a silly avatar.... its all in fun

I'll take a bet that your 300 prediction is wrong. I think the election is too close to call... I don't gamble either.

2seaoat

You honestly believe because one's opinion differs from yours automatically makes them of lesser IQ?

No......not automatically. They usually earn that distinction on their own merits. Arrogance is a terrible weakness, and I will fall a long way after election day if my predictions are wrong.....splat goes Seaoat's arrogance.....I just get way too much pleasure getting you angry at me.....if we were in fourth grade you would think I was the devil's child with my constant teasing.....but you have insulated yourself from a person like myself...somebody who challenges your assumptions and comfort zone.....as you always say.....I do not know you......but I know I have made you think...I have angered you.....and yes I am sick.....it probably does show....but I am happy, and I sometimes wish you could find the same, and hope long after I am gone you will find that smile I so admired on a young girl who was not so damaged by the world that is not always fair.....and that is where a sense of good is innate in each of us.....something which cannot be measured by a poll or opinion.....it is simply that innocent smile of a child which in the end is exactly why my prediction will be correct. Romney can be seen through by the simple innocence of a child.

stormwatch89 wrote:

Let me help you on this SO. Arrogance never wins.

Your attitude in recent posts..............sucks.

God help you're intolerance.

I am truly sorry you're ill, but it is showing.

Hmmm, I don't see you saying that to Chrissy who's attitude sucks too and is arrogant.Must be because you agree w/ what Chrissy says so that's a horse of a different color, isn't it?

2seaoat

ummmmmmmmmmm poker is gambling

I rely on people who think poker is gambling......by definition they eliminate the gamble. Poker is a game of skill which has an element of chance. When I play a superior player over a 1000 hand sequence.....he will win 9 out of 10 times. It is not chance that the same faces show up at the final tables........If we were younger and I was frisky......I would make a bet involving little seaoat.......I had lots of fun with my wife making those kind of bets........but being that I am happily married, and you do not seem to have much interest in little seaoats.......I guess we will just congratulate the person who gets the swing states correct.....PKR I think has one of my states going to Romney......and I will not let him know which one....but I think he may be right.

2114 days and I will make my call Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:00 pm

2seaoat wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm poker is gambling

I rely on people who think poker is gambling......by definition they eliminate the gamble. Poker is a game of skill which has an element of chance. When I play a superior player over a 1000 hand sequence.....he will win 9 out of 10 times. It is not chance that the same faces show up at the final tables........If we were younger and I was frisky......I would make a bet involving little seaoat.......I had lots of fun with my wife making those kind of bets........but being that I am happily married, and you do not seem to have much interest in little seaoats.......I guess we will just congratulate the person who gets the swing states correct.....PKR I think has one of my states going to Romney......and I will not let him know which one....but I think he may be right.

I see what you mean. I get it....

and im flattered over your little seaoats comment Smile

2214 days and I will make my call Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:01 pm

no stress

no stress

Seaoat, I honestly hope you hang in there so we can bitch at you when the 2016 elections roll around man. Take care and dont let the small things matter.

2314 days and I will make my call Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:13 pm

Sal

Sal

Florida will be decided along the I4 corridor just like last time.

FLA - OBAMA

sunny

2414 days and I will make my call Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:31 pm

2seaoat

Florida will be decided along the I4 corridor just like last time.

You have certainly not spent much time in Santa Rosa County.......

I think people after last nights debate have now seen Romney flipping and flopping and really are going to begin asking questions.....but I think the first debate delivered Florida to Romney.....I will probably wrong on this.....but it depends how well the flip flop penetrates the public conscious.

2514 days and I will make my call Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:33 pm

knothead

knothead

Well I've shot my mouth off enough on this forum that I will play SO guessing game.

FL - Romney
VA - Romney
Iowa - Obama
WI - Obama
PA - Obama
Ohio - Obama
NC - Romney
CO - Obama
NV - Obama

I have little to wager except to change my moniker to hardhead . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum