Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According to RealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.

As it turns out, the empty seats didn’t look exactly “scattered.” They looked like substantial portions of the upper bowl of the arena, according to photos tweeted by those in attendance:
Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena OhioStadium

The tepid start and this luke warm finish may fortell the results later tonight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have only one question, markle. If romney wins and things are no better two years from now, are you gonna say it's all because of Obama?
In fact I think we need a thread to pose that question to all you right-wing dittoheads.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote: If romney wins and things are no better two years from now, are you gonna say it's all because of Obama?

Duh.

Bob wrote:I have only one question, markle. If romney wins and things are no better two years from now, are you gonna say it's all because of Obama?
In fact I think we need a thread to pose that question to all you right-wing dittoheads.

What are you going to say if BHO is reelected and in 2 years things are no better? Are you still going to blame Bush? Of course.

nochain wrote:
Bob wrote:I have only one question, markle. If romney wins and things are no better two years from now, are you gonna say it's all because of Obama?

What are you going to say if BHO is reelected and in 2 years things are no better? Are you still going to blame Bush? Of course.

There was a reason the COWH was crying yesterday....would anyone want to go back to Chicago especially in January....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum