Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson ends campaign

+2
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Ben Carson ends campaign 3/4/2016, 9:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/politics/ben-carson-new-role-my-faith-votes-cpac/index.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/4/2016, 11:13 pm

2seaoat

Same story.....different token.......the ending is always the same.....people polling that the black guy is going to get my vote.....then Republicans vote.....two different stories, but always the same ending.

3Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 2:51 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He's working for his publisher.

4Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 6:45 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Same story.....different token.......the ending is always the same.....people polling that the black guy is going to get my vote.....then Republicans vote.....two different stories, but always the same ending.

Please show us your supporting evidence where Dr. Carson was ever leading in any polls and then lost in the primary caucuses or election.

If there are none, wouldn't that make your statement false?

5Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 6:59 pm

dumpcare

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/02/politics/ben-carson-donald-trump-poll/

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson is ahead of Donald Trump in the Republican presidential race, a new national poll shows.

The retired neurosurgeon has 29% support compared to Trump's 23%, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey released Monday night.

The two are followed by Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 11%, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 10% and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 8%.

6Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 9:11 pm

2seaoat

Thanks for the correct stats which Mr. Markle conveniently forgot. 999.....and then nothing.......really if you do not understand the basic tenet that Republicans will never nominate a black candidate for President, then you will never understand how Trump is leading.

7Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 9:34 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/02/politics/ben-carson-donald-trump-poll/

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson is ahead of Donald Trump in the Republican presidential race, a new national poll shows.

The retired neurosurgeon has 29% support compared to Trump's 23%, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey released Monday night.

The two are followed by Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 11%, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 10% and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 8%.

If you recall, this is what was said by 2seaoat: "Same story.....different token.......the ending is always the same.....people polling that the black guy is going to get my vote.....then Republicans vote.....two different stories, but always the same ending."

Please show me the caucuses and primary elections which came immediately after those numbers.  Oh...right...there weren't any.

8Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 9:49 pm

2seaoat

Please show me the caucuses and primary elections which came immediately after those numbers. Oh...right...there weren't any.

huh? I do not have a clue what logic you are using and in regard to what. Cain and Carson NEVER had a chance in the Republican Party.....total illusion. Yet, there is always that feel good moment where Republicans are telling folks they will vote for the black guy.......the poll numbers are what they are......the elections are what they are.......the canyon which divides the same is the foundation of what the Republican Party has become.

9Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 10:25 pm

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/02/politics/ben-carson-donald-trump-poll/

If you recall, this is what was said by 2seaoat:  "Same story.....different token.......the ending is always the same.....people polling that the black guy is going to get my vote.....then Republicans vote.....two different stories, but always the same ending."

Please show me the caucuses and primary elections which came immediately after those numbers.  Oh...right...there weren't any.

If you recall you stated this: Please show us your supporting evidence where Dr. Carson was ever leading in any polls and then lost in the primary caucuses or election

So you ask him: Please show us your supporting evidence where Dr. Carson was ever leading in any polls and then lost in the primary caucuses or election.

I did answer your question is a little forgetfulness setting in? No problem

10Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 10:31 pm

Markle

Markle

It is simple. Republicans consider people on the MERITS. Regardless of their race, creed or color etc.

Democrats, on the other hand, consider MERITS to be rather a nuisance and instead reach for candidates that fill one of their pigeon holes. Notice, all the Democrats are old white people.

When someone in the Clinton cabal is indicted, who do they have in the bull pen to step up to the plate? Another old white person...Joe Biden?

Ben Carson ends campaign CharlesPayne_zps0de74f0b

11Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/5/2016, 10:35 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

If you recall, this is what was said by 2seaoat:  "Same story.....different token.......the ending is always the same.....people polling that the black guy is going to get my vote.....then Republicans vote.....two different stories, but always the same ending."

If you recall you stated this: Please show us your supporting evidence where Dr. Carson was ever leading in any polls and then lost in the primary caucuses or election

So you ask him: Please show us your supporting evidence where Dr. Carson was ever leading in any polls and then lost in the primary caucuses or election.

I did answer your question is a little forgetfulness setting in?  No problem

No, you answered the question as to when he was leading but NOT where he then lost in the primary. You posted a poll from five months ago, after which there was no caucus or primary that year even.

Better luck next time.

12Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/6/2016, 12:48 am

2seaoat

No, you answered the question as to when he was leading but NOT where he then lost in the primary. You posted a poll from five months ago, after which there was no caucus or primary that year even.

Better luck next time.

but NOT where he then lost in the primary. Arrow

13Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/6/2016, 9:20 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Isn't it amazing that minute the black guy quit the campaign the remaining white contenders began talking about measuring the size of their dicks?

14Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/6/2016, 1:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

15Ben Carson ends campaign Empty Re: Ben Carson ends campaign 3/6/2016, 1:39 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ben Carson ends campaign Carson-energizer-bunny-final-copy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum