This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Mug shot of the day

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/16/2012, 7:53 pm

Very Happy

View user profile

27 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 12:38 am

Oops...another negative for a smiley face.

View user profile

28 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 2:13 pm

Uh OH! another negative. How classic.

View user profile

29 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 6:16 pm

Here....give me another negative.

View user profile

30 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 6:32 pm

DAMN THAT WAS QUICK.

View user profile

31 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 7:18 pm

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:Here....give me another negative.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Done deal.

Hey idiot. I wasn't even on the forum when you got those last negatives. Do you really believe I am the only one who despises you and your childish name calling and taunting....?

It's pretty obvious that my negs coincide w/ you and your little pathetic sycophants being online.

Like I care.

Your little vulgar troll buddy has an interesting set of stats....go look them up.


in edit....if it was me doing it, do you really think you'd have a positive score on your pissy little TT post...?

Logic plumb evades you.

32 Re: Mug shot of the day on 11/17/2012, 7:24 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Here....give me another negative.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Done deal.

Hey idiot. I wasn't even on the forum when you got those last negatives. Do you really believe I am the only one who despises you and your childish name calling and taunting....?

It's pretty obvious that my negs coincide w/ you and your little pathetic sycophants being online.

Like I care.

Your little vulgar troll buddy has an interesting set of stats....go look them up.


in edit....if it was me doing it, do you really think you'd have a positive score on your pissy little TT post...?

Logic plumb evades you.



STALKER! OMG I'm being stalked by A STALKER!

View user profile

33 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/10/2012, 1:49 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:I got a negative for posting the name of the woman that caused the death of her animals....TT is working over-time.



*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juhBVAnLkHk

Smile

34 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/10/2012, 1:51 am

Guest


Guest
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Here....give me another negative.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Done deal.

Hey idiot. I wasn't even on the forum when you got those last negatives. Do you really believe I am the only one who despises you and your childish name calling and taunting....?

It's pretty obvious that my negs coincide w/ you and your little pathetic sycophants being online.

Like I care.

Your little vulgar troll buddy has an interesting set of stats....go look them up.


in edit....if it was me doing it, do you really think you'd have a positive score on your pissy little TT post...?

Logic plumb evades you.



Troll!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGL_ZvT6cA

Smile

35 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 12:27 am




HOMELESS PENSACOLA FL
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
741.31.4a ECSO12OFF038196 (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) CONTEMPT OF COURT F M NO BOND




Sure keeps his head nicely shaved...he just needs to take the hat off and get a little sun.

View user profile

36 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 10:20 am

OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

View user profile

37 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 11:15 am

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure one of you toadie bootlickers will bump you up several times over. You recently had a dramatic swing from approx -47 to +35. That's pretty awesome in just a couple of days. Congrats....!!!!!

BTW....your little lie about you calling me TT, and not referring to urine, well....unless your spelling is really bad, it could not stand for thread-turd.





posted at 8/8/2010 9:02 PM EDT on pnj.com Prod

joanimaroni
Posts: 4550
First: 9/11/2009
Last: 8/9/2010 Does Tea-Tee get it?

New post Reply to this post Reported Ignore joanimaroni Contact joanimaroni



38 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 2:45 pm

Wired!





893.13.6a PPD12OFF012922 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) COCAINE-POSSESS T F $1000.00
Court Information
893.147.1 PPD12OFF012922 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) DRUG EQUIP-POSSESS F M $250.00
Court Information
843.15.1b 2012CT002056 (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) BAIL-SECURED BOND F M $250.00
Court Information

View user profile

39 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 2:52 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure one of you toadie bootlickers will bump you up several times over. You recently had a dramatic swing from approx -47 to +35. That's pretty awesome in just a couple of days. Congrats....!!!!!

BTW....your little lie about you calling me TT, and not referring to urine, well....unless your spelling is really bad, it could not stand for thread-turd.





posted at 8/8/2010 9:02 PM EDT on pnj.com Prod

joanimaroni
Posts: 4550
First: 9/11/2009
Last: 8/9/2010 Does Tea-Tee get it?

New post Reply to this post Reported Ignore joanimaroni Contact joanimaroni



What a pathetic loser you are....You had that post and knew all along I was not referencing urine.

Well thanks for helping me remember. It was not something fresh on my mind...and it was not, however, referenced to your penis (as you and Daisymae proclaimed) nor your urine. Now... Look back over your categorized files, surely you copied why I chose to call you TT and not your previous initials or name you used.


I would consider urine as TEE-TEE and I knew I did not use that....as for Thread turd...the only thing I could come up with ...even though I never use the term turd. I find it repulsive but then again....

View user profile

40 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 6:26 pm

Guest


Guest
In other words, you lied. Again.

41 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 7:29 pm

lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

View user profile

42 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 8:51 pm

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote: lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stated you were referring to urine. I didn't remember what you had said until I looked it up. But you lied when you said it was about turds. (sheesh).

Now you back track and admit it wasn't about turds.

Would you like me to post one of your attacks about my side effects of cancer...?

How about my skin condition...?

I've repeatedly asked you to stop stalking and slandering me, now would be a good place for you to cease and desist. If not, your past attacks and trollish posts will provide plenty of fodder for the cannon.

Why is this so hard for you...?

43 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 8:59 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stated you were referring to urine. I didn't remember what you had said until I looked it up. But you lied when you said it was about turds. (sheesh).

Now you back track and admit it wasn't about turds.

Would you like me to post one of your attacks about my side effects of cancer...?

How about my skin condition...?

I've repeatedly asked you to stop stalking and slandering me, now would be a good place for you to cease and desist. If not, your past attacks and trollish posts will provide plenty of fodder for the cannon.

Why is this so hard for you...?




Oh the little bully is on a roll....go to hell.

View user profile

44 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/17/2012, 9:06 pm

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stated you were referring to urine. I didn't remember what you had said until I looked it up. But you lied when you said it was about turds. (sheesh).

Now you back track and admit it wasn't about turds.

Would you like me to post one of your attacks about my side effects of cancer...?

How about my skin condition...?

I've repeatedly asked you to stop stalking and slandering me, now would be a good place for you to cease and desist. If not, your past attacks and trollish posts will provide plenty of fodder for the cannon.

Why is this so hard for you...?




Oh the little bully is on a roll....go to hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fair enough. Keep stalking me....keep slandering me...go for it. I'm walking away and you can do as you please, and as usual it will be ugly.

Riddle me this bitch. If I was trying to bully you, why would I ask you to disengage and leave me alone. I don't follow you around trying to keep this going. You're so blinded by hatred you don't recognize that fact.

45 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/18/2012, 2:41 am

Guest


Guest
W_T_M wrote:
I'm sure one of you toadie bootlickers will bump you up several times over. You recently had a dramatic swing from approx -47 to +35. That's pretty awesome in just a couple of days. Congrats....!!!!!



It's the holiday season my dear boy when wonderful and wonderous things might occur.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpb9EbmvM5M

Very Happy

...But you wouldn't understand that would you?

46 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/28/2012, 10:34 am







WILLIAMS, MARIQUSE SEVONTA (B / MALE)
Status: In Jail
Booking No: ECSO12JBN018738
Booking Date: 12/27/2012 10:23:18
Age On Booking Date: 22
Bond Amount: $370000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: ECSO , Dorm: HOSP , Pod: HOSP , Cell No: HOS Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 239 N K STREET PENSACOLA FL 32501
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
782.04.1a1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) HOMICIDE C F $350000.00
Court Information
790.07.1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) WEAPON OFFENSE T F $10000.00
Court Information
810.02.2b PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) BURGL F F $10000.00
Court Information

View user profile

47 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/28/2012, 11:18 am

Joanimaroni wrote:





WILLIAMS, MARIQUSE SEVONTA (B / MALE)
Status: In Jail
Booking No: ECSO12JBN018738
Booking Date: 12/27/2012 10:23:18
Age On Booking Date: 22
Bond Amount: $370000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: ECSO , Dorm: HOSP , Pod: HOSP , Cell No: HOS Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 239 N K STREET PENSACOLA FL 32501
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
782.04.1a1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) HOMICIDE C F $350000.00
Court Information
790.07.1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) WEAPON OFFENSE T F $10000.00
Court Information
810.02.2b PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) BURGL F F $10000.00
Court Information

He was wearing baggy pants.

View user profile

48 Re: Mug shot of the day on 12/28/2012, 1:03 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:





WILLIAMS, MARIQUSE SEVONTA (B / MALE)
Status: In Jail
Booking No: ECSO12JBN018738
Booking Date: 12/27/2012 10:23:18
Age On Booking Date: 22
Bond Amount: $370000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: ECSO , Dorm: HOSP , Pod: HOSP , Cell No: HOS Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 239 N K STREET PENSACOLA FL 32501
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
782.04.1a1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) HOMICIDE C F $350000.00
Court Information
790.07.1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) WEAPON OFFENSE T F $10000.00
Court Information
810.02.2b PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) BURGL F F $10000.00
Court Information

He was wearing baggy pants.


Wonder when the thugs will obtain bullet-proof vests?

View user profile

49 Re: Mug shot of the day on 1/3/2013, 9:28 pm

Another Great Mother of three.


Woman Charged After Toddler Found Wandering Street

January 3, 2013

An Escambia County woman was arrested early Thursday morning after leaving her three young children at home alone.

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 600 block of Prichard Avenue in Ensley just after midnight after callers reported a small child running down the street wearing only a shirt and diaper.

Deputies were able to determine where the 2-year old lived, and they discovered two other children, ages 4 and 6, inside and unattended.

About an hour later, the mother of the children, identified as Amanda Lynette Wiggins, returned home. She told deputies that she had left home just prior to the babysitter, known to Wiggins only as Christie, arriving. Deputies were unable to verify Wiggins’ story. Yeah right!

Wiggins was charged with three counts of child neglect and jailed without bond.

The children were no injured. The Department of Children and Families was called and made arrangements for the children.






View user profile

50 Re: Mug shot of the day on 1/3/2013, 10:48 pm

Where was daddy?????

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum