Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RCP has the candidates now tied on national polls. Romney's momentum is over.

+6
stormwatch89
VectorMan
Markle
NaNook
Sal
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:
Just as soon as you quit cooking meth in your bathroom and using it as a suppository. FOOL!

Wow. And, you're really trying, aren't you Sparky.

I don't know what to say but keep trying.

lol

Laughing

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]
stormwatch89 wrote:I, If elected, he is going to run the same deficits Obama has run-you can put that one in the bank.[/color]

And if reelected BHO is going to continue running the same deficits since he STILL has no viable plan except to tax the rich which will have very little impact. Romney may have a plan that needs some serious work but it's a starting point. BHO hasn't bothered but you somehow think having BHOs "nothing" is better than Romneys imperfect "something"???

Nekochan

Nekochan

Romney is polling within 2-3 points of Obama in states that were considered solid Obama territory a couple of months ago.
We'll see on Tuesday, and I would not be surprised if there are recounts in a number of counties.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

[quote="nochain"]
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:I, If elected, he is going to run the same deficits Obama has run-you can put that one in the bank.[/color]

And if reelected BHO is going to continue running the same deficits since he STILL has no viable plan except to tax the rich which will have very little impact. Romney may have a plan that needs some serious work but it's a starting point. BHO hasn't bothered but you somehow think having BHOs "nothing" is better than Romneys imperfect "something"???
Here is a link to the President's plan. Interestingly, this site also shows Mitten's record regarding the issue so a comparison can be made.

http://www.barackobama.com/plans/

VectorMan

VectorMan

Nekochan wrote:Romney is polling within 2-3 points of Obama in states that were considered solid Obama territory a couple of months ago.
We'll see on Tuesday, and I would not be surprised if there are recounts in a number of counties.

There'll be recounts and more recounts along with law suits. The libs will be yelling disenfranchisement, racism, voter intimidation and all the other BS they normally scream when the don't get their way.

RCP has the candidates now tied on national polls.  Romney's momentum is over.   - Page 2 342997650_2012_obama_toast_answer_102_xlarge

VectorMan

VectorMan

salinsky wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Just as soon as you quit cooking meth in your bathroom and using it as a suppository. FOOL!

Wow. And, you're really trying, aren't you Sparky.

I don't know what to say but keep trying.

lol

Laughing

Not really trying. Don't have to. You make it so easy there's no work involved at all. LOL

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Romney is polling within 2-3 points of Obama in states that were considered solid Obama territory a couple of months ago.

There'll be recounts and more recounts along with law suits. The libs will be yelling disenfranchisement, racism, voter intimidation and all the other BS they normally scream when the don't get their way.

RCP has the candidates now tied on national polls.  Romney's momentum is over.   - Page 2 342997650_2012_obama_toast_answer_102_xlarge

But what if we DO get our way?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

But what if we DO get our way?

We'll have to take wagers on who will be the first right-winger on this forum to cry "foul." It may start with an article posted from The Blaze or another wingnut propaganda-rag.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

[quote="othershoe1030"]
nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Here is a link to the President's plan. Interestingly, this site also shows Mitten's record regarding the issue so a comparison can be made.

So you get your "facts" directly from a site that is endorsed by Obama himself. He also lies with the best of 'em. Try using a non-partisan site for a change.

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
So you get your "facts" directly from a site that is endorsed by Obama himself. He also lies with the best of 'em. Try using a non-partisan site for a change.

If you're looking for a candidate's "plan", where better to go than the horse's mouth? The problem you have is that you've become accustomed to Willard's wild swerving from one policy position to its polar opposite and back again. You can't believe anything he says because he'll say something completely contradictory often within minutes. You may not agree with Obama's policies, but they pretty much are what he says they are.

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you don't agree with Mitt's policy stances, wait 5 minutes.

boards of FL wrote:If you don't agree with Mitt's policy stances, wait 5 minutes.

if you dont know whats in obama's vote for em first, then find out.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
othershoe1030 wrote:
nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yup. The site is not merely endorsed by Obama. It is his site. His campaign put it up. It gives his positions plain and unfiltered.

Likewise, if I wanted to know what Ron Paul's positions were on an issue I might be well served by going to his actual site.

If this doesn't make sense there is nothing else to be said.

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
othershoe1030 wrote:
nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What has he lied about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum