Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biden: 'You'll vote for me in 2016' YGTBKM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wow - that would be the shortest campaign in history!

Sarasota, Florida (CNN) - Did Vice President Joe Biden court his first voter Wednesday for a possible 2016 presidential bid?

While he has previously hinted at a potential run, Biden smiled as he mentioned–perhaps jokingly–a White House run on the phone with a voter during a campaign stop at a Sarasota, Florida restaurant.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/31/biden-youll-vote-for-me-in-2016/

nochain wrote:Wow - that would be the shortest campaign in history!

Sarasota, Florida (CNN) - Did Vice President Joe Biden court his first voter Wednesday for a possible 2016 presidential bid?

While he has previously hinted at a potential run, Biden smiled as he mentioned–perhaps jokingly–a White House run on the phone with a voter during a campaign stop at a Sarasota, Florida restaurant.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/31/biden-youll-vote-for-me-in-2016/

You suppose after the Romney win Biden will be heading to Iowa and New Hampshire kicking off his 2016 Bid?....I was gonna ask who'd be stupid enough to support that idiot but there are some COWH supporters here so didn't want to offend...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:Wow - that would be the shortest campaign in history!

You suppose after the Romney win Biden will be heading to Iowa and New Hampshire kicking off his 2016 Bid?....I was gonna ask who'd be stupid enough to support that idiot but there are some COWH supporters here so didn't want to offend...

Smile I was thinking the same, NW.

He'll continue with his most cherished cause.......The Cowboy's Poetry Festival.

How could he not?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Coming to a Nightmare near you:

The 2016 democratic ticket:

Joe "The Gaffe" Biden for President
Harry "Dingy" Reid for VP
Nancy Paloosi would selected for Secretary of State

This ticket could finish off the country. I mean finish off where Barack left off.

Last edited by Captn Kaoz on 11/2/2012, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Who will the Repukes run in 2016?

Jeb?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

We will be re-electing Romney.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Captn Kaoz wrote:Coming to a Nightmare near you:

The 2016 democratic ticket:

Joe "The Gaffe" Biden for President
Harry "Dingy" Reid for VP
Nancy Paloosi would selected for Secretary of State

This ticket could finish off the country. I mean finish off where Barack left off.

You know I read this last night. Thank you so much for the nightmares!

I hope to never imagine that scenario, but the way things are going............

Captn Kaoz wrote:We will be re-electing Romney.

Correct Romney/Ryan re-election in 2016...

Sal

Sal

Tuesday night is going to be so much fun.

I can hardly wait.

Wingnut heads will be popping like so many champagne corks.

Very Happy

salinsky wrote:Tuesday night is going to be so much fun.

I can hardly wait.

Wingnut heads will be popping like so many champagne corks.

Very Happy

i wonder what you will do if obama doesnt win?

You really have no other purpose.

Can we hope for two useless pieces of garbage to go out the door Nov 6th? Very Happy

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:
Can we hope for two useless pieces of garbage to go out the door Nov 6th?

Wow.

In less than 24 hours, both you and Ghandi have expressed your fervent desire that I go away and leave you alone.

I'm overwhelmed by this ringing affirmation that I am doing something right with my posts here.

Thank you.

Very Happy

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Can we hope for two useless pieces of garbage to go out the door Nov 6th?

Wow.

In less than 24 hours, both you and Ghandi have expressed your fervent desire that I go away and leave you alone.

I'm overwhelmed by this ringing affirmation that I am doing something right with my posts here.

Thank you.

Very Happy

Yes, but unfortunatly for you I had already won that prize too see, as you expressed your hatred for me first by going on a hissy fit with the negative button.

so again. you loose Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum