Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrities who endorse Romney. Some of them are african-American.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://aboutmittromney.com/celebrities.htm

One of them really suprised me. Manaj. Especially after obama named her in an interview. He must not have known about her patriotism.

ghandi wrote:http://aboutmittromney.com/celebrities.htm

One of them really suprised me. Manaj. Especially after obama named her in an interview. He must not have known about her patriotism.

interesting...

omney cant come close to obama's celebrity backing, but I seen a few in there who were obama supporters and who ar enot now. They could be on my list of dems now supporting romney thread.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Rogue wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://aboutmittromney.com/celebrities.htm

interesting...

omney cant come close to obama's celebrity backing, but I seen a few in there who were obama supporters and who ar enot now. They could be on my list of dems now supporting romney thread.

50 cent and a few other rappers support Romney but that's probably because of their stance on gun control. A rapper without a gun is like a pakastani without a convenience store. Very hard to find.

2seaoat

The cult of celebrity.....like I give a rat's tail about who Paris Hilton is going to vote for......we have transformed this country into people who think being "cool" is the driving force for life and existence. They are clueless. As Bob reports about Little Richard, an Icon in American music, or I post about a young British Band, it becomes apparent that we are all guilty to an extent on believing that entertainers somehow have some higher place in our society. I think about the old man who owned the brass foundry I first worked in at 16, and how he build a viable business from scratch. How he reinvested all his money back into the business. How he lived in the same neighborhood as the folks who worked in his factory. How his castings fed into other business where other owners reinvested in their business. They wore these God awful polyester suits and golf clothes.....they were usually overweight and had very little hair.....they all drank too much.....most served their country in WWII, and they were the furthest thing from being hip or cool.....they would never be considered a celebrity....nope....they simply made America......now we have the vulture capitalist who rape our country, and Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Brittney Spears giving opinions on public policy.....yep the Oligarchy who is stealing America is smiling like a cat who just ate a mouse.....celebrity.....piss on celebrity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum