Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An African American champion of the Confederacy, is run off the road and killed by other African Americans.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just as I again was thinking to myself "now I've heard everything",  this is the new one that comes along to prove me wrong.
I say new one because I try to take in all the media,  left-wing,  right-wing,  and loony-wing.  And even though this happened months ago it's new to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-mississippi-confederate-symbol-supporter-dies-wreck/

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:And even though this happened months ago it's new to me.

No it's not.

It's just your Sometimer's Disease kicking in.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t20675-if-i-had-a-son-he-would-look-like-anthony-hervey?highlight=Anthony+Hervey

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well you nailed it this time,  Sal.  And yelladawg nailed the diagnosis of Sometimers before you.  Notice I'm not putting one of those "LOL" thingies after this because it's not funny,  it's actually pretty scary.  Because I now fear I've moved from Sometimers to Moretimers with Alltimers er I mean Alzheimers being the next stage. 

lol (fuck it,  whatever version of "timers" I have I might as well laugh about it.  Crying aint gonna help).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute.  That's not even normal for a normal mind.
How in the fuck could you possibly remember something as obscure as that lousy thread with only two lousy posts in it?
Hell I couldn't have done that when my mind was 20 years old.

Sal

Sal

I just remember the story.

I'm sure we probably had more than one thread regarding it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay,  well riddle me this then.
If we actually have African Americans who think like this person,  why did I not see any African Americans at the Carson event yesterday?

I gotta tell you,  I've read all the attempts you liberals have posted to explain this phenomenon,  and I still am puzzled about how a respected black neurosurgeon who came from nothing can take the lead away from Trump and Bush and all the other white candidates,  and yet virtually all the support he's getting is from white people,  while he gets none from African Americans.
Putting it all off on him being an "Uncle Tom" just doesn't cut the mustard.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That thread and the one Sal linked were posted 3 or 4 months ago.
Most of the time I can't even remember what happened yesterday.  3 or 4 months is now like a lifetime to me.  You might as well be asking me to remember what I had for lunch in the 5th grade.  lol

Bob wrote:Okay,  well riddle me this then.
If we actually have African Americans who think like this person,  why did I not see any African Americans at the Carson event yesterday?

I gotta tell you,  I've read all the attempts you liberals have posted to explain this phenomenon,  and I still am puzzled about how a respected black neurosurgeon who came from nothing can take the lead away from Trump and Bush and all the other white candidates,  and yet virtually all the support he's getting is from white people,  while he gets none from African Americans.
Putting it all off on him being an "Uncle Tom" just doesn't cut the mustard.

He's not offering anybody free shit... or promising to eat the rich or anybody. That limits your appeal in certain circles.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:

He's not offering anybody free shit... or promising to eat the rich or anybody. That limits your appeal in certain circles.

But what you just said is THE most politically incorrect thing which can be said in America right now.  It automatically gets you labeled a racist.  Because only a racist could have any objection to people getting free shit.  Which of course makes not only you a racist but it makes an African American a racist if he says it too.  Or at least an "uncle tom". 
Hell it even makes me a racist for explaining it.  lol

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

But what you just said is THE most politically incorrect thing which can be said in America right now.  It automatically gets you labeled a racist.  Because only a racist could have any objection to people getting free shit.  Which of course makes not only you a racist but it makes an African American a racist if he says it too.  Or at least an "uncle tom". 
Hell it even makes me a racist for explaining it.  lol

I'm pretty sure that there are more crackers that are net takers from the govt than blacks or hispanics.

Sooo... I'm not a racist. Some of my best relatives are white.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
I'm pretty sure that there are more crackers that are net takers from the govt than blacks or hispanics.

If more crackers are takers than black people are takers,  then you would think more gainfully employed black people would be receptive to Carson's candidacy.
Which makes it be even more puzzling to me.

Sal

Sal

BOB: "Hey!  How come more blacks don't like Dr. Ben?  He's black!"

RANDOM INTERNET GUY: "He don't appeal to lazy shiftless mooching niggers."

BOB: "If that's racist, then everything is racist, so nothing is racist."

RANDOM INTERNET GUY: "I'm not racist.  Because, I hate poor white trash too."

BOB: "Dr. Ben is a credit to his race.  Smart blacks are too dumb to see that."

SAL: "What a couple of douchebags ...."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:BOB: "Hey!  How come more blacks don't like Dr. Ben?  He's black!"

RANDOM INTERNET GUY: "He don't appeal to lazy shiftless mooching niggers."

BOB: "If that's racist, then everything is racist, so nothing is racist."

RANDOM INTERNET GUY: "I'm not racist.  Because, I hate poor white trash too."

BOB: "Dr. Ben is a credit to his race.  Smart blacks are too dumb to see that."

SAL: "What a couple of douchebags ...."

I think you've got that one line attributed to the wrong person.
It's me who despises "poor white trash".  I've despised them all my life.  Mainly because they've always despised me first.  And also because most of them are so ignorant and brainwashed that it makes me nauseous to be around them.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:Just as I again was thinking to myself "now I've heard everything",  this is the new one that comes along to prove me wrong.
I say new one because I try to take in all the media,  left-wing,  right-wing,  and loony-wing.  And even though this happened months ago it's new to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-mississippi-confederate-symbol-supporter-dies-wreck/

Old news. Not that it was hardly even on the news when it happened ... if you blinked you missed it. No protests, no DOJ investigation, no CNN special, etc ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum