This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

African-American Christians waver over vote

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/african-american-christians-waver-over-vote-120333681--election.html

lol... you did see the demographics from the obama election right? ummm... i'm not sure how many standard deviations the african american vote was above a random group of americans... but i'm sure there is a good reason that isn't going to change much.

(please insert here a disclaimer that would list everything except racism)

helloooooo.... seaoat. how are those nosebleed seats today?

btw... i've gone into details after your last few challanges... explain that demographic.

Preachers, black or otherwise, need to stick to religion and stay out of politics.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Preachers, black or otherwise, need to stick to religion and stay out of politics.

Are you saying that Christains shouldn't be allowed to vote?

View user profile
ghandi wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you being facetious? I'm saying political opinions of the clergy shouldn't be given from the pulpit.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you being facetious? I'm saying political opinions of the clergy shouldn't be given from the pulpit.

Like rev. wright, rev. jesse jackson, rev. al sharpton................?

View user profile

Floridatexan wrote:

too bad hater...

Floridatexan wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Why not? Had that not been the case in England, the Separatists would have never came to the US.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

too bad hater...

hypocrite

View user profile

PkrBum wrote:lol... you did see the demographics from the obama election right? ummm... i'm not sure how many standard deviations the african american vote was above a random group of americans... but i'm sure there is a good reason that isn't going to change much.

Oh I know. It doesn't matter who the candidate is, if they are black and a democrat they will get 95% of the black vote regardless of who the actual candidate is. Very pathetic when a person will vote for a candidate simply based on skin color and nothing else.

alecto wrote:
PkrBum wrote:lol... you did see the demographics from the obama election right? ummm... i'm not sure how many standard deviations the african american vote was above a random group of americans... but i'm sure there is a good reason that isn't going to change much.

Oh I know. It doesn't matter who the candidate is, if they are black and a democrat they will get 95% of the black vote regardless of who the actual candidate is. Very pathetic when a person will vote for a candidate simply based on skin color and nothing else.

If God himself ran against obama, the blacks would still vote for obama. Assuming that God is white.

View user profile
If God ran as a Democrat in Santa Rosa County the Republicans would be tied in knots over who to vote for they hate the Democrats so wildly. It would be fun to watch though.

View user profile
What kind of stupid ass cracker thinks that a black person would vote for anyone from the Repuke party. Give me a break. Not all Repukes are racist, but all racists are Repukes.

View user profile
President Barack Hussein Obama has done little to nothing for minorities. While the percentage of blacks who vote for President Barack may not drop much, any drop is significant. The difference won't only be blacks voting for Mitt Romney but blacks reluctantly not voting because of President Obama's flip flop on same sex marriage.

View user profile

salinsky wrote:What kind of stupid ass cracker thinks that a black person would vote for anyone from the Repuke party. Give me a break. Not all Repukes are racist, but all racists are Repukes.

Wow I didn't know Jesse jackass, al shithead, Louis fartcan, and Obamas own mentor the Rev Jeremiah Wright were repukes. Sorry Democraps hold the title for racist, hell it is part of the democrat platform. When in doubt whip out the race card.

race baiting, cry-wolf race card, and assigning racial stereotypes is ethnic intimidation too.

PkrBum wrote:race baiting, cry-wolf race card, and assigning racial stereotypes is ethnic intimidation too.

Don't forget PB&J's

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist? Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/is-peanut-butter-and-jelly-racist_n_1874905.html

Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama has done little to nothing for minorities. While the percentage of blacks who vote for President Barack may not drop much, any drop is significant. The difference won't only be blacks voting for Mitt Romney but blacks reluctantly not voting because of President Obama's flip flop on same sex marriage.

14% plus unemployment...his failure on economic issues should be the decisive issue for EVERY American....

When a dem plays the race card, you know that you've won the argument.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum