Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney Hits the 50 Percent Mark, With a Clear Edge on the Economy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/romney-hits-the-50-percent-mark-with-a-clear-edge-on-the-economy/

It must be upsetting that every artile in the msm is no longer bias for obama.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Rogue wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/romney-hits-the-50-percent-mark-with-a-clear-edge-on-the-economy/

Yes. And when we get that farm, I promise you will be the one to tend the rabbits.

boards of FL wrote:
Rogue wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/romney-hits-the-50-percent-mark-with-a-clear-edge-on-the-economy/

Yes. And when we get that farm, I promise you will be the one to tend the rabbits.

rabbits are cute. I like rabbits Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Rogue wrote:rabbits are cute. I like rabbits Very Happy

That's right. We'll have a big vegetable patch and a rabbit hutch and chickens. And when it rains in the winter, we'll just say the hell with goin' to work, and we'll build up a fire in the stove and set around it an' listen to the rain comin' down on the roof.

boards of FL wrote:
Rogue wrote:rabbits are cute. I like rabbits Very Happy

That's right. We'll have a big vegetable patch and a rabbit hutch and chickens. And when it rains in the winter, we'll just say the hell with goin' to work, and we'll build up a fire in the stove and set around it an' listen to the rain comin' down on the roof.

I like it. I always wanted to live a life like that.

Are we going to have to have this farm in costa rica? Because I dont think I can fight off the drug dealers in mexico.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Rogue wrote:I like it. I always wanted to live a life like that.

Are we going to have to have this farm in costa rica? Because I dont think I can fight off the drug dealers in mexico.

Sure. All kin’s a vegetables in the garden, and if we want a little whisky we can sell a few eggs or something, or some milk. We’d jus’ live there. We’d belong there. There wouldn’t be no more runnin’ round the country and gettin’ fed by a Jap cook. No, sir, we’d have our own place where we belonged and not sleep in no bunk house. An when we look at the poles, the poles say Mitt's gonna win. Mitt's gonna win, you can tend the rabbits, and we can live off the fatta' the lan.

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:

Sure. All kin’s a vegetables in the garden, and if we want a little whisky we can sell a few eggs or something, or some milk. We’d jus’ live there. We’d belong there. There wouldn’t be no more runnin’ round the country and gettin’ fed by a Jap cook. No, sir, we’d have our own place where we belonged and not sleep in no bunk house. An when we look at the poles, the poles say Mitt's gonna win. Mitt's gonna win, you can tend the rabbits, and we can live off the fatta' the lan.

A takeoff from "Of Mice and Men"?

boards of FL

boards of FL

knothead wrote: A takeoff from "Of Mice and Men"?

Wink

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

boards of FL wrote:

This is a classic post, Boards! sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum