Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Wall Street Journal says the answer is simple:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/romney-hispanics-vote-minorities/2012/11/23/id/465187

2seaoat wrote:Wall Street Journal says the answer is simple:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/romney-hispanics-vote-minorities/2012/11/23/id/465187

You know they hate reading this shit, don't you? LOL!

2seaoat

Listen, people made fun of George Bush, but the man had this issue nailed. He and his brother knew that the future of the Republican Party was with conservative catholic Hispanic voters. He was right then, and he would be right today. It is the frothing crazies which make people with brown skin something bad.....hell....people are people......I have some Irish....and I have seen signs in Boston which said no Irish allowed. People throughout history have tried to divide, but in the end this great country has been a melting pot of the best and brightest.....that and a little divine intervention......but when some folks figure they can talk to God directly, or that somebody with a shade darker skin is inferior, or does not belong in America.....that is a formula for failure.

Republicans can win with simple respect for people who share their values.....the disrespect cannot be hidden......when folks actually debate self deportation............the road will be long, but Hispanics could easily vote 50% Republican in 2016 with candidates who are genuine, honest, and caring.......the average hispanic family I have know have Republican values.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thank goodness the white man is being purged from this country, soon it will be as full of promise as South Africa. Multiculturalism is shining like Blade Runner. Hey suppose the Chinese will let us have defeat gardens?

Ever wonder why collectivists have always divided society into defined groups?

cool1

cool1

well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

2seaoat

well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

President Obama did not do that. He lowered the illegal crossings. He put record number of boots on the ground on our borders. He also deported more people than anybody before him. He won the votes because folks know he represents their interests, not the bankers and wall street. Mr. Romney was telling folks that people should self deport.......yep........a solution.

cool1 wrote:well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

Illegals can't vote,Cool.

2seaoat wrote:well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

President Obama did not do that. He lowered the illegal crossings. He put record number of boots on the ground on our borders. He also deported more people than anybody before him. He won the votes because folks know he represents their interests, not the bankers and wall street. Mr. Romney was telling folks that people should self deport.......yep........a solution.

The Obama economy has given potential illegals pause about coming in and caused many others to leave. BTW, BHO is very much a friend of Wall Street and Bankers....all politicians are....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

Part of the Republicans' problem with Hispanics is they've brainwashed their base about this group to the point that, as we see above, many of their supporters think Obama reduced efforts to close the border to illegal crossings. As you point out this is exactly opposite of what his administration did.

More brainwashing consists of making up false information about illegals like they bring in diseases and commit an inordinate number of crimes, etc. etc. so before the party can change its tune they have to send all the ditto heads to re-education camps to purge all the BS out of their brains. This is the payback you get (and that they, in my opinion so richly deserve) for bearing false witness against a whole group of people.

The party that is supposed to be for family values fails the test. Family values should mean that a family can survive on two people working full time jobs but with all the attacks on unions and non-support for raising the minimum wage the R's always come down on the side of big business and corporations making more money. Screw families, they want more profits. With them it is the bottom line first last and always and minority communities see this.

cool1

cool1

Dreamsglore wrote:
cool1 wrote:well if a president says -Our borders are open-come on in and I will tell you anything to get your vote ---what should we expect.

The ones who are here they can vote !

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:

The Obama economy has given potential illegals pause about coming in and caused many others to leave. BTW, BHO is very much a friend of Wall Street and Bankers....all politicians are....

Yep. Illegal border crossings are a good leading economic indicator.

cool1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The ones who are here they can vote !

They're not illegals then-they are citizens.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's a pile of statistics about Hispanics in this country. I came across this while looking to see the number of Hispanics who turned 18 every month, more than 40,000, some figures as high as 50,000. This is not a group to be ignored by candidates!

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/cb10-ff17.html

2seaoat wrote:Listen, people made fun of George Bush, but the man had this issue nailed. He and his brother knew that the future of the Republican Party was with conservative catholic Hispanic voters. He was right then, and he would be right today. It is the frothing crazies which make people with brown skin something bad.....hell....people are people......I have some Irish....and I have seen signs in Boston which said no Irish allowed. People throughout history have tried to divide, but in the end this great country has been a melting pot of the best and brightest.....that and a little divine intervention......but when some folks figure they can talk to God directly, or that somebody with a shade darker skin is inferior, or does not belong in America.....that is a formula for failure.

Republicans can win with simple respect for people who share their values.....the disrespect cannot be hidden......when folks actually debate self deportation............the road will be long, but Hispanics could easily vote 50% Republican in 2016 with candidates who are genuine, honest, and caring.......the average hispanic family I have know have Republican values.

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-I4h8rIS81JEA8ffo875PYImQgqZgoSiorb-29MEEkHCfZLGSVw

No it isn't.

The future of the Republican party on this issue is to take a hard stance on immigration.

The Republicans need to tell the Democrats that if they want amnesty granted to these illegal foreign nationals then only position the Republicans will consider it that the flood gates will be opened to the whole world with 20 legal immigrants (half of these coming from SE Asia) for every amnesty granted to an illegal.

That is the future of the Republican party if they want to take a stance and compromise on this issue.

Just as it should be the stance of all the independents and moderates also.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

I guess if we're going to go into this collectivist crap pro choice then I'll agree with exterminating one unproductive citizen in exchange for an immigrant productive citizen. Who says there's an age limit? Let's call it an upgrade eh?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Part of the Republicans' problem with Hispanics is they've brainwashed their base about this group to the point that, as we see above, many of their supporters think Obama reduced efforts to close the border to illegal crossings. As you point out this is exactly opposite of what his administration did.

More brainwashing consists of making up false information about illegals like they bring in diseases and commit an inordinate number of crimes, etc. etc. so before the party can change its tune they have to send all the ditto heads to re-education camps to purge all the BS out of their brains. This is the payback you get (and that they, in my opinion so richly deserve) for bearing false witness against a whole group of people.

The party that is supposed to be for family values fails the test. Family values should mean that a family can survive on two people working full time jobs but with all the attacks on unions and non-support for raising the minimum wage the R's always come down on the side of big business and corporations making more money. Screw families, they want more profits. With them it is the bottom line first last and always and minority communities see this.

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxeZRM4bY0fAmvdSbRhJvmksWKsLjW1JmLkwojxTglg7mG7gEt

Well that's the popular liberal Democratic story line.

Tell us all how that holds true for all Republicans and others who don't support your agenda.

Tell us also how granting special privileges to one specific minority group composed completely of people who came here illegally is being fair to those who have waited years to come here legally?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoILaK8

Laughing

Too late for liberal logic... I'm ready to start the extermination process. I say the old should go first... they have the most wealth after all. Then anyone who hasn't paid taxes in the longest amount of time. Am I going to fast?

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

Doesn't Obamacare cover most of that already?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Rolling Eyes

In a remedial progressive kinda way... I've only got about twenty years left and I don't want to leave any liberty behind.

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2nvqhmku116NXiGbog7tJENYx8dr5MCgao9tMn9ocp_41VK3Cg

Don't worry.

The ones that scream the loudest about the Republicans will make sure the pace picks up in a couple more years. As they become the truly enlightened and progressive in their cleansing of all that they consider evil.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

If we can socialize the rest of the choices that worry us in life then future generations will be happy and content.

Obama beat Romney among Hispanics 71 percent to 27 percent, among blacks 93 percent to 6 percent, and among Asians 73 percent to 26 percent.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShu6OaDOUQFSOQxyWI1QdgIu2JUG5gn18OIpzS9RX2tpxTvNM7

Our education system in the United States has been working at that for some decades now.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHd-lufJRs

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum