Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 days and I will make my call

+6
knothead
Sal
no stress
stormwatch89
Nekochan
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2614 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 10:35 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:You have certainly not spent much time in Santa Rosa County.......

Thank gawd for such blessings.

2714 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 11:50 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here are the results I'm going with.

FL R
VA O
IOWA O
WISCONSIN O
PA O
OHIO O
NC O
CO O
NEVADA Obama!

These are the picks of a guy who got 49 of the 50 states right in the 2008 election, I'm just saying.

2814 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/23/2012, 11:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

14 days and I will make my call - Page 2 281455_420518784670279_689743674_n

2914 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/24/2012, 12:17 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ok, after looking at some of the current polling, here's my prediction...

Romney wins with 285

Of course, this is if he wins Ohio which I wouldn't bet on, but I'm hopeful.

3014 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/24/2012, 12:22 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It depends on which side gets to manipulate the electronic voting machine results in a select handful of counties in a few key states....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3114 days and I will make my call - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 days and I will make my call 10/24/2012, 12:24 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

So it's about who cheats the most?

boards of FL

boards of FL

I have already stated that Obama will break 300 electoral votes. Quote me on this.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Here you go, Z. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd think that someone rigged the machines in favor of Obama. But I think it's just a screw up with the machines. I know one thing, when I cast my vote, I'm going to check to make sure it says "Romney":

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/
GREENSBORO, N.C. –The presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.
On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.
One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote the machine defaulted to President Obama.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

2seaoat wrote:You honestly believe because one's opinion differs from yours automatically makes them of lesser IQ?

No......not automatically. They usually earn that distinction on their own merits. Arrogance is a terrible weakness, and I will fall a long way after election day if my predictions are wrong.....splat goes Seaoat's arrogance.....I just get way too much pleasure getting you angry at me.....if we were in fourth grade you would think I was the devil's child with my constant teasing.....but you have insulated yourself from a person like myself...somebody who challenges your assumptions and comfort zone.....as you always say.....I do not know you......but I know I have made you think...I have angered you.....and yes I am sick.....it probably does show....but I am happy, and I sometimes wish you could find the same, and hope long after I am gone you will find that smile I so admired on a young girl who was not so damaged by the world that is not always fair.....and that is where a sense of good is innate in each of us.....something which cannot be measured by a poll or opinion.....it is simply that innocent smile of a child which in the end is exactly why my prediction will be correct. Romney can be seen through by the simple innocence of a child.

Funny you get pleasure from annoying me and yes, you do anger me, but also make me think.

I am, really sorry you're ill, but find joy in that you have found happiness.

Don't give up on that happy little girl smile. I still have it.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Let me help you on this SO. Arrogance never wins.

Your attitude in recent posts..............sucks.

You honestly believe because one's opinion differs from yours automatically makes them of lesser IQ?

God help you're intolerance.

I am truly sorry you're ill, but it is showing.

Hmmm, I don't see you saying that to Chrissy who's attitude sucks too and is arrogant.Must be because you agree w/ what Chrissy says so that's a horse of a different color, isn't it?

Nope, I don't see Chrissy as arrogant. She is so different than I am that her blatant cussing and carrying on amuses the hell out of me.

But yes, I normally agree with what she so colorfully says. Very Happy

no stress

no stress

14 days and I will make my call - Page 2 28417411

stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Let me help you on this SO. Arrogance never wins.

Your attitude in recent posts..............sucks.

You honestly believe because one's opinion differs from yours automatically makes them of lesser IQ?

God help you're intolerance.

I am truly sorry you're ill, but it is showing.

Hmmm, I don't see you saying that to Chrissy who's attitude sucks too and is arrogant.Must be because you agree w/ what Chrissy says so that's a horse of a different color, isn't it?

Nope, I don't see Chrissy as arrogant. She is so different than I am that her blatant cussing and carrying on amuses the hell out of me.

Why thank you sweet Stormy. You made my day. I love you

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

But yes, I normally agree with what she so colorfully says. Very Happy [/quote]

Why thank you sweet Stormy. You made my day. I love you [/quote]

Gosh, doesn't take much to make your day, huh? Shocked

You're quite welcome!

stormwatch89 wrote:

Why thank you sweet Stormy. You made my day. I love you [/quote]

Gosh, doesn't take much to make your day, huh? Shocked

You're quite welcome![/quote]

around here it dont take much sweet lady.

many thankies, may you be blessed with the very next project you start :heart Smile

boards of FL wrote:I have already stated that Obama will break 300 electoral votes. Quote me on this.

I won't offer a bet again...

ok maybe I will. But this might be my last ultimatum... prolly not tho. Make up ur mind.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's the thread from two weeks ago. How does it look to you today? Who is the closest to being in touch with reality?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I have already stated that Obama will break 300 electoral votes. Quote me on this.

I won't offer a bet again...

ok maybe I will. But this might be my last ultimatum... prolly not tho. Make up ur mind.

My avatar is already locked down for the next 4 year term. You snoze, you loze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum