Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolverines are making a comeback

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolverines are making a comeback Empty Wolverines are making a comeback 10/21/2012, 5:35 pm

2seaoat

Watched a great show on Wolverines this afternoon, and it is incredible to see how these animals are coming back to their original habitat. One male wolverine has a 500 square mile territory. Great success story as nature is taking back just a little from man's intrusions.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:Watched a great show on Wolverines this afternoon, and it is incredible to see how these animals are coming back to their original habitat. One male wolverine has a 500 square mile territory. Great success story as nature is taking back just a little from man's intrusions.

Z, wolverines make vicious attacks on everything to support their starving greed. Do you think they might have Republican traits?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

I think they should be limited to their campus... the rotten bastards beat the spartans yesterday.

2seaoat

Have you heard any stories around you of sightings? They showed some wildlife cameras which are picking them up in Northern Michigan. Think about a 500 mile territory.....

No... none. I've been in the woods bow hunting for 3 weeks... I did see some black bear scat the other day... that's rare.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yella wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Watched a great show on Wolverines this afternoon, and it is incredible to see how these animals are coming back to their original habitat. One male wolverine has a 500 square mile territory. Great success story as nature is taking back just a little from man's intrusions.

Z, wolverines make vicious attacks on everything to support their starving greed. Do you think they might have Republican traits?

I don't follow Big Ten football, Yella. No conference holds a candle to the SEC. I hope UF proves it to FSU when they play the Seminoles on Ron Zook Field in Tallahassee in November.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 10/22/2012, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Yella wrote:

I don't follow Big Ten football, Yella. No conference holds a candle to the SEC. I hope UF proves it to FSU when the play the Seminoles on Ron Zook Field in Tallahassee in November.

two wins in a row beotch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum