Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if BHO does get Reelected?

+3
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
no stress
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What if BHO does get Reelected? Empty What if BHO does get Reelected? 10/18/2012, 12:29 pm

What is he going to do different to turn things around?

If he gets a second term is he going to blame his predecessor (himself) for everything?

How is he going to work with Congress after ignoring and bypassing them for 4 years?

How many more Executive Orders will he issue to circumvent Congress?

How many more czars will he hire?

Will he change his failed “Economic Plan”? (and I use that term loosely – as if he really has a plan)

What will he say in 2014 when he (and everyone else) discovers Obamacare is just another bloated, hugely expensive government program that doesn’t work?

Will he finally submit a budget acceptable at least to his own party?

Will he continue to throw billions at failed green concepts?

Is he going to work a full day since there will be no more campaign fundraisers to jet off to? (I’ll bet the SS and AF-1 crews will be ecstatic)

Will he get rid of that lying criminal Holder?

The list goes on and on and he has NO answers.

I sent an email to BHO over a month ago asking some of these questions and never even received the standard form reply. Imagine that.

no stress

no stress

I predict that he will continue his charade as the invisible man. An empty suit

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

There are predictions that he'll become more extreme or "unleashed" as he won't be campaigning.

Frightening thought.

nochain wrote:What is he going to do different to turn things around?

If he gets a second term is he going to blame his predecessor (himself) for everything?

How is he going to work with Congress after ignoring and bypassing them for 4 years?

How many more Executive Orders will he issue to circumvent Congress?

How many more czars will he hire?

Will he change his failed “Economic Plan”? (and I use that term loosely – as if he really has a plan)

What will he say in 2014 when he (and everyone else) discovers Obamacare is just another bloated, hugely expensive government program that doesn’t work?

Will he finally submit a budget acceptable at least to his own party?

Will he continue to throw billions at failed green concepts?

Is he going to work a full day since there will be no more campaign fundraisers to jet off to? (I’ll bet the SS and AF-1 crews will be ecstatic)

Will he get rid of that lying criminal Holder?

The list goes on and on and he has NO answers.

I sent an email to BHO over a month ago asking some of these questions and never even received the standard form reply. Imagine that.

The good news.....don't worry about fictional events!....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For one thing, it will mean that lying SOS Romney DOESN'T.

Floridatexan wrote:For one thing, it will mean that lying SOS Romney DOESN'T.

"Lying SOS".....Hysteria hits the typing ability....better get the meds...

no stress

no stress

Laughing
newswatcher wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gunz wrote: Laughing
newswatcher wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whats the line in Vegas?....'FT'.....OVER or UNDER medicated?....

Of course as a mindless BHO Drone you are unable to answer a single question. Why? Because like your spineless empty suit, you HAVE NO answers therefore the pathetic invective. How predictable.

I think that if obama is reelected that he would continue the trend of the govt taking over the private sector... maybe energy... or housing... or insurance...

There's little doubt that there would be a further erosion of personal freedoms and liberty... gun control... free speech...

and maybe a thousand more executive orders... what could go wrong?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

newswatcher wrote:

Sack of ....

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Sack of ....

Here's one for Obama....POS LSOS

Nekochan

Nekochan

If he's elected, I hope the Republicans keep at least one House...I really have not been paying much attention to Congressional races.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:There are predictions that he'll become more extreme or "unleashed" as he won't be campaigning.

Frightening thought.

"Unleashed"? Really, Stormy? Exactly how is Obama extreme?

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:There are predictions that he'll become more extreme or "unleashed" as he won't be campaigning.

Frightening thought.

See my post above. He has been bush III... Though I'm sure you can't see it.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:

Frightening thought.

You undoubtedly missed the video of him telling the russians to wait til after the election to deal with him.....very telling

Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Frightening thought.

You undoubtedly missed the video of him telling the russians to wait til after the election to deal with him.....very telling

Excellent point... It's the weakest presidential point since clinton asked us what the definition of "is... is".

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:If he's elected, I hope the Republicans keep at least one House...I really have not been paying much attention to Congressional races.

Neko, It looks as though the Dems will keep the Senate but the GOP will most likely hold on to the House. That would be a good thing in my mind.

[quote=\"stormwatch89\"]There are predictions that he\'ll become more extreme or \"unleashed\" as he won\'t be campaigning.

Frightening thought.[/quote]

Thats exactly what he will do. He has a agenda, and its to take this country down a few pegs.

stock up on stuff if that happens, but it aint

20What if BHO does get Reelected? Empty Not To Worry 10/19/2012, 7:00 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

There's nothing to worry about. Several of the highly informed and intellectual mental giants on this and the PNJ site have told us a multiple times, "Obama is one and done.' So any worrying is a waste of time. That is unless all their "Obama is one and done." talk is simply wishful thinking but I doubt it. They seem to have the ability to create their own universe with alternate realities.

[quote=\"Slicef18\"]There\'s nothing to worry about. Several of the highly informed and intellectual mental giants on this and the PNJ site have told us a multiple times, \"Obama is one and done.\' So any worrying is a waste of time. That is unless all their \"Obama is one and done.\" talk is simply wishful thinking but I doubt it. They seem to have the ability to create their own universe with alternate realities.[/quote]

Im not worried about obama.

Im a survivor.

I dont think he has a chance in hell to win again but if he does, it will be the ones who voted against him who will have the last laugh when all of you ignorant people get the real tas of what he is dishing out. Its all dressed up real pretty right now for ya because its election time. But the dressing comes off in 2014. So either someone goes in there and fixes his mess, or he continues to destroy us. and he will becaus thats his goal. always was his goal. Your blinded by that big (D) beside his name. If he wins youll soon find out it really stands for ( DISASTER )

Floridatexan wrote:

Frightening thought.

In everything he does he is extreme. Obamacare is one example.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Floridatexan wrote:

Frightening thought.

I think you got some pretty good responses, here, FT and am not sure you need mine.

I will add his energy policies................suck.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

stormwatch89 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Frightening thought.

I think you got some pretty good responses, here, FT and am not sure you need mine.

I will add his energy policies................suck.

I would be bold enough to say you haven't studied energy enough to make this deduction in a knowledgable way.

Neither Romney nor Obama have said anything worth a flip about energy in their campaigns or debates. Romney has said he will make America 'energy independent', and Obama has touted our shale-gas developments in recent years. Romney and Obama are both out to lunch on energy.

Romney touted the GOP line that the Administration has cut back drilling on Federal lands--I am waiting for him to give specifics on what geologic formations under which federal lands in which state are ripe for exploration and how much oil-in-place we are talking about. His line would go on life support if he tried to answer.

The real truth on energy is somewhere outside of politics. Some of the folks I am following are saying oil goes back toward $150 per barrel in 2013, and this is regardless of who gets elected in November.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum