Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge says: Here come da civil war. If Obama is reelected.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xTIqMebXSUI

"He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.
"I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.
"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.
"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

Sal

Sal

I hope he follows through. I am very much looking forward to the federal response to this armed treason. I suspect it will be dealt with extreme prejudice. I'm hoarding popcorn in anticipation of Obama's second term. Smile

obama has almost completed the task of handing us over to the UN.

he needs a second term where he doesnt have to worry about re-election to finish it off and traitors like salinsky cant wait for that to happen.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:
he needs a second term where he doesnt have to worry about re-election to finish it off and traitors like salinsky cant wait for that to happen.

Dear Chrissy,

When you confound supporters of democracy with traitors, and treasonous assholes with patriots, you may be an igonoramus.

Sincerely,

Reality

Sal

Sal

For some time now, I've thought that the single most compelling reason to vote for Obama's second term is the prospect of watching the hilarious freakouts that will inevitably follow his victory. The thought of a mob of mouth-breathing, paranoid, teabag ignoramuses camping out in the streets of Lubbock, TX, with their government guns, for weeks, waiting for U.N. shock troops to descend on the town, waiting, waiting…

It's just too delicious for words!

it's almost funny when the leftists try to assign their tactics to their enemies... any predictions if obama loses?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:it's almost funny when the leftists try to assign their tactics to their enemies... any predictions if obama loses?

The two members of the New Black Panther Party will terrorize the nation with sticks and menacing glares?

salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it's almost funny when the leftists try to assign their tactics to their enemies... any predictions if obama loses?

The two members of the New Black Panther Party will terrorize the nation with sticks and menacing glares?

it's more likely they'll be shitting in parks and jacking off on statues.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
salinsky wrote:

it's more likely they'll be shitting in parks and jacking off on statues.

I bow to your superior powers of paranoid delusional prognostication.

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:I hope he follows through. I am very much looking forward to the federal response to this armed treason. I suspect it will be dealt with extreme prejudice. I'm hoarding popcorn in anticipation of Obama's second term. Smile

There wouldn't be a Federal Response. Under our constitution, we are free citizens. So far.......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

HMMMM...sounds like something that was written before...like in 2008.

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:

As you know, there are far more than "two members". After all, they are good buddies with President Barack Hussein Obama.

Judge says: Here come da civil war. If Obama is reelected. ObamaNewBlackPantherParty2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum