Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Willard Urged Business Owners to Bully Employees Into Voting Republican

+4
Floridatexan
hallboy
no stress
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

[quote="nochain"]
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote:[font=Arial Black]I

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right.

Even a brain dead BHO drone like you couldn't POSSIBLY believe that idiotic statement.

You are kidding me, right. What do you think about the "War on Drugs"? What about the Supreme's Citizens United decision? It is so easy to put one over on you fools, it's scary. Do you really believe that everything that was legalized in our past was right or moral or whatever standard you want to use. Wanta buy a bridge?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:Wow! Kinda reminds me of the preachers instructing their congregation how to vote in '08 and then providing church buses to take them to the polls. Turnabout is fair play

Wasn't just '08....as a teen I remember our maid coming to the house crying and wringing her hands. She sat down with my mom and told her she feared retaliation because she did not vote for the candidates that were on the list she was given by the church officials. My mom tried to explain that no one would know how she voted....our maid told mom they stood right outside the booth and she was convinced "they" would know.

It doesn't compare to that account... but I felt violation when I had to write papers that were not my beliefs... and I did many times in college. There was pressure to conform... to drink the koolaid.

Someone forced you to write papers that weren't your beliefs? Are you completely brain dead? You don't write what you don't believe, dumbass. Obtuse dumbass.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:Wow! Kinda reminds me of the preachers instructing their congregation how to vote in '08 and then providing church buses to take them to the polls. Turnabout is fair play

Wasn't just '08....as a teen I remember our maid coming to the house crying and wringing her hands. She sat down with my mom and told her she feared retaliation because she did not vote for the candidates that were on the list she was given by the church officials. My mom tried to explain that no one would know how she voted....our maid told mom they stood right outside the booth and she was convinced "they" would know.

It doesn't compare to that account... but I felt violation when I had to write papers that were not my beliefs... and I did many times in college. There was pressure to conform... to drink the koolaid.

Hate it... I felt so sorry for our sweet lady...she went to bed every night thinking someone would burn her house down.

Are you really insinuating that you were afraid for your maid because she might be retailited against by her preacher? Are you completely insane?

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Someone forced you to write papers that weren't your beliefs? Are you completely brain dead? You don't write what you don't believe, dumbass. Obtuse dumbass.
t

Hahahaha... you parrot crap the time. The best part is... you do it for free. I did it for a grade... I regret it.

You do it for free... that makes you a useful idiot.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Hate it... I felt so sorry for our sweet lady...she went to bed every night thinking someone would burn her house down.

Are you really insinuating that you were afraid for your maid because she might be retailited against by her preacher? Are you completely insane?

scratch Put the bottle down FT....you got it all mixed up you dumb-ass.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/18/2012, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:If the levy breaks...the left better hope the military is funded. The clingers to guns and religion arn't push overs.

L E V E E

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You sorry piece of garbage.

Lol........... ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. I want to party with you flatex....!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You sorry piece of garbage.

LOL....little comprehension problem FT?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote:[font=Arial Black]I
He's correct that such speech is now legal for the first time ever, thanks to the Citizen United ruling, which overturned previous Federal Election Commission laws that prohibited employers from political campaigning among employees.

http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/14046/romney_instructed_employers_to_tell_employees_how_to_vote_in_conference_cal

So now you dredge up that Romney is doing something LEGAL and imply it is wrong??? How pathetic.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right.

How do you feel about the govt asking a biz to hold layoff notices until after the election with a promise to cover legal liability?

That it's just more right-wing spin and that anyone who's stupid enough to vote for Romney should probably move to another country to avoid embarrassment.

Wait--I thought you told us that you're going to move!
I can tell that you are really upset that Obama might lose. You've become downright hateful in your posts. You seem to be losing it. You need to calm yourself down and prepare for the worst....
Where will you move?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, I AM feeling downright hateful. I absolutely deplore the daily stupidity displayed here by right-wingers. You won't look at the truth, even when it stares you in the face. It's a hideous deformation of the principles of democracy and it frankly makes me sick.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Yes, I AM feeling downright hateful. I absolutely deplore the daily stupidity displayed here by right-wingers. You won't look at the truth, even when it stares you in the face. It's a hideous deformation of the principles of democracy and it frankly makes me sick.

Rolling Eyes

Willard Urged Business Owners to Bully Employees Into Voting Republican - Page 2 Sour-p10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum