Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOW! After 4 years BHO FINALLY takes responsibility for something, well, sort of.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Now if he would just shoulder the blame for the many other failures of his term he might at least look like more of man than the spineless Carter.

"President Barack Obama took ultimate responsibility on Tuesday for issues around last month's terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama said during a debate with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney in New York.

"These are just representatives of the United States, they are my representatives. I send them there, often times into harms way," Obama said."

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/17/president-obama-on-benghazi-i-am-always-responsible/?hpt=hp_t2

nochain wrote:Now if he would just shoulder the blame for the many other failures of his term he might at least look like more of man than the spineless Carter.

"President Barack Obama took ultimate responsibility on Tuesday for issues around last month's terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama said during a debate with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney in New York.

"These are just representatives of the United States, they are my representatives. I send them there, often times into harms way," Obama said."

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/17/president-obama-on-benghazi-i-am-always-responsible/?hpt=hp_t2

Thought Hillary did that?....Then followed by Amb Rice who blamed it all on itell...Now he feels safe enough?...The COWH and his administration continue to be a cluster____!.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum