Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here Bob when they get on you about staying out of Vietnam read em this....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

War will exist until that
distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation
and prestige that the warrior does today. --John F. Kennedy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's an interesting quote I agree. But just to make sure I'm not misunderstood. I'm not a "conscientious objector" or a passifist or a peacenik in any way. I believe in doing anything to defend against aggression aimed at me or my countrymen.
But Vietnam did not pose a threat to me and neither did Iraq. World War 2 was a different story. No matter the conspiracy theories, the government of Japan did what amounts to a 9-11 against America. That would be like if the gang running the hood came into my neighborhood and did a heinous mass slaughter of my neighbors. Trust me if that happens I'll go down in a blaze of bullets. And I'll be shooting at both fronts and backs. Not waving a peace pipe or a white flag. I'm no conscientious objector.

we've been fighting ever since we invented sticks and stones... you two peaceniks oughta get a clue.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:we've been fighting ever since we invented sticks and stones... you two peaceniks oughta get a clue.

Alright that pizzed me off....where's my stick ?....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay Bob you should have just used a medical deferment...just said you are allergic to bullets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay Bob you should have just used a medical deferment...just said you are allergic to bullets.
I could be wrong but I think just about every human body is allergic to bullets. With maybe the one exception of Roy Switzer. Roy was an acquaintance back in my days of running slot machines. His girlfriend pumped 5 bullets into his chest and he fully recovered from it. So he was about the only person I ever knew who apparently wasn't allergic.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay Bob you should have just used a medical deferment...just said you are allergic to bullets.
I could be wrong but I think just about every human body is allergic to bullets. With maybe the one exception of Roy Switzer. Roy was an acquaintance back in my days of running slot machines. His girlfriend pumped 5 bullets into his chest and he fully recovered from it. So he was about the only person I ever knew who apparently wasn't allergic.

Musta been love....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum